DOJAKHAT MOST HATED

1. it's abandoning prayer
2. theres a difference of opinion on what abandoning prayer constitutes
3. the person is given three days to start praying again
4. this is not a small "nuance" differnce at all. prayer distinguishes the muslim from the kaafir.
Yes that's what I was alluding to, there is grace involved but there is convoluted series of opinions as to what makes you become removed when you miss prayer. You are in a danger zone of dying as a non-muslim. But khawaarij would automatically relegate you as permissable to kill

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Yes that's what I was alluding to, there is grace involved but there is convoluted series of opinions as to what makes you become removed when you miss prayer. You are in a danger zone of dying as a non-muslim. But khawaarij would automatically relegate you as permissable to kill
Sorry for attacking you r somali good night.

that was not the topicthough, khawaarij like we said are deviants. you said killing based on small nuances is still present within islam. abandoning prayer does not fall under such a thing

that was not the topicthough, khawaarij like we said are deviants. you said killing based on small nuances is still present within islam. abandoning prayer does not fall under such a thing
Yes it does in Islam. “Indeed, performing prayers is a duty on the believers at the appointed times” (Chapter 4 - 103)".

But that's in strict shariah, most Islamic countries don't follow it thankfully

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

@DojaKhat
@DojaKhat is on the edge, after witnessing foolishness, she is shocked. 👀
It's funny that you both say this, because there's an inkling of truth to it. I've been struggling with my iman for some time now and vented about it here a few times.

Mudug is supposed to be helping me sort out my doubts in the DMs but still hasn't responded to me in nearly two weeks, because she would rather engage in petty arguments with gaals and digitally excommunicate them on SSpot over doing actually doing something of substance like helping a Muslim sister out.

Amber Riley Tea GIF

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
It's funny that you both say this, because there's an inkling of truth to it. I've been struggling with my iman for some time now and vented about it here a few times.

Mudug is supposed to be helping me sort out my doubts in the DMs but still hasn't responded to me in nearly two weeks, because she would rather engage in petty arguments with gaals and digitally excommunicate them on SSpot over doing actually doing something of substance like helping a Muslim sister out.

Amber Riley Tea GIF
I feel so baaad😭 but you cant lie this is more fun😏 its the way they think i give af meanwhile im pressing their buttons and playing them like fiddle😂 ok wallah sis I will repond to you in 3 business day promise ✌️👍

Yes it does in Islam. “Indeed, performing prayers is a duty on the believers at the appointed times” (Chapter 4 - 103)".

But that's in strict shariah, most Islamic countries don't follow it thankfully
again, how is this a small nuance is what I am asking.

abandoning the prayer(again, difference of opinion on what abandoning is) is disbelief and as we started the thread we know what the laws on apostasy are.

Prayer is the first thing you shall be asked about on the day of judgement, its one of the five pillars of islam, its the covenant that distinguishes muslims from kuffar. It's so important it's not even waived during jihad.

how is this, a small nuance, especially if we take into account all my points in a previous comments. I'd genuinely be surprised if there was ever a case where someone was executed for not praying.

again, how is this a small nuance is what I am asking.

abandoning the prayer(again, difference of opinion on what abandoning is) is disbelief and as we started the thread we know what the laws on apostasy are.

Prayer is the first thing you shall be asked about on the day of judgement, its one of the five pillars of islam, its the covenant that distinguishes muslims from kuffar. It's so important it's not even waived during jihad.

how is this, a small nuance, especially if we take into account all my points in a previous comments. I'd genuinely be surprised if there was ever a case where someone was executed for not praying.
I'm saying that the khawaarij will kill you for abandoning a simple prayer, but the mainstream will overlook this hiccup and wait for your duly repentance, that was the small nuance I was talking about. The mainstream Islam acknowledges that you technically did leave Islam but they won't admonish you for it(severely). Surely you can see the aftereffects of intellectually juggling whether or it is punishable by death, it can go to either ballcourt, but the final judgement is a life or death situation, that is mindblowing in of itself

I feel so baaad😭 but you cant lie this is more fun😏 its the way they think i give af meanwhile im pressing their buttons and playing them like fiddle😂 ok wallah sis I will repond to you in 3 business day promise ✌️👍
Respectfully, I think they're laughing at you, not in the slightest shaken in their position especially @Ozymandias

Last edited:
What were you saying in that thread? :damnmusic:
Finally, we're bringing the thread back to its original topic before a certain somebody started talking shit unprovoked and derailed the whole thing :rolleyes:
1000017331.jpg

That guy @Nasif is a concerning religious extremist who at the very least sympathises with AlShabaab.

He kept talking about women's rights being a farce to stop Islam's spread and made fun of that 16 year old girl for naturally disliking the Taliban. I gathered him effortlessly with a quick comment and he's been showing me his masculine cold rationality in the form of a petty qashin spree since.

:heh:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Spare me the self aggrandisation, this was an exit based on determining that the ethnic group is unsalvegable, its filled with your kind of waste the terrorist kind.
Somalia got a bunch of chicks like her and a bunch of niggas with the same IQ level as @Nin123

Our country is cooked Ozzy :mjcry:

I will be identifying as cadaan soon. Got my blond wig coming in the mail soon. I plan on rocking this look
images (15).jpeg

I've also been getting triggered hearing people say my somali name so I'm considering getting an cadaan one.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Finally, we're bringing the thread back to its original topic before a certain somebody started talking shit unprovoked and derailed the whole thing :rolleyes:
View attachment 330254

That guy @Nasif is a concerning religious extremist who at the very least sympathises with AlShabaab.

He kept talking about women's rights being a farce to stop Islam's spread and made fun of that 16 year old girl for naturally disliking the Taliban. I gathered him effortlessly with a quick comment and he's been showing me his masculine cold rationality in the form of a petty qashin spree since.

:heh:
You’re a girl?

doubts can definitely be dispelled in three days. Remember, its the state that executes you, not some random vigilante. the state would defnitely have access to a top shaykh who could easily (with the help of Allah) help you get rid of any doubts.
This is my issue. I already know that vigilante justice is not acceptable in the diin btw. How can you be so sure that the doubts of someone who has left Islam will be put to rest in three days flat? I'm sure for some that will definitely be the case but for others it will not. The crux of my worries is that not everyone will be convinced in three days, not just because they're hedonistic animals attached to the dunya and secretly wish that Islam was false, but that they just don't find it convincing.

How can we seriously justify killing someone normal like that on the fourth day?
If you think executing for apostasy is extreme, take an example out of the apostates in this thread. Your thread wasn't even about islam yet they didnt waste a moment to attack it. Or look at the videos/posts of the kuffar supporting that which the state of the jews are doing against the muslims, among the most fanatical of them are the apostates who only do so out of hate for islam.
I'm not talking about those types of hate-filled apostates like that gross, edgy 17-year-old gaal Xalimo who said she wanted every single last one of us executed like dogs. You don't have to resort to bringing up the nasty gaalo personalities on SSpot, Twitter and right-wing politics when discussing the execution of all gaals after three days. It's not a satisfying counterargument to me.

I'm talking about the principle in and of itself sounding flawed. Are there any other fatwas and/or alternative opinions of scholars out there that add more nuance to the apostasy laws? Because if this is all there is to it, then I'm disgusted honestly.

You’re a girl?
How the f*ck did you even consider me being a male user?

✅Always in Women's Den
✅Mostly interacts with female users and bonds with them
✅Has referred to herself with feminine pronouns
✅Has been referred to by others by feminine pronouns
✅My whole profile being the epitome of Gen-Z girliness (I mean it's a play on words of Doja Cat, the popstar?)
✅Gets called Miss Kangaroo by Australia-hating users
✅Complains about having to put up with misogyny on here

Shiiit, I'm sure there are other dead giveaway signs.