Drake honours a Halimo fan

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
A good father would prevent his child from becoming a raging Incel who constantly insults and stalks random Somali women on social media cough cough.
Your right, thats what a good father would do.

A good father would also make sure his child doesn’t larp as a somali on social media instead of being productive member of society.

When will you give up this act, you don’t speak somali, you got caught lying about your qabiil and somali history. Shit is pathetic, I feel pity for ya.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

A good father would also make sure his child doesn’t larp as a somali on social media instead of being productive member of society.

When will you give up this act, you don’t speak somali, you got caught lying about your qabiil and somali history. Shit is pathetic, I feel pity for ya.
I hope she isn’t Somali PLEASE

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
why should she take off her hijab? The young girl was excited to be there and was enjoying the concert, she’s not doing anything crazy.

Everybody dies one day, when she faces Allah let her use this excuse i'm sure she will be forgivin and granted jannah with a pearl shaped mansion

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Aegon

listening to music in person?
Wearing the hijab and going to a full haram concert, touching a non mahram kaafir, dancing in front of him, behaving like she is idolizing him.

Did i continue or ?

Everybody dies one day, when she faces Allah let her use this excuse i'm sure she will be forgivin and granted jannah with a pearl shaped mansion

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF
As long as we all not going to concerts.:)
Most of you sound like you have a problem with her being a hijabi at a concert rather than going to a concert in itself

Discrediting people's roots just shows how childish you really are. It shows your inability to take constructive criticism in a dignified manner. Instead of intellectually refuting my arguments, you resort to discrediting my roots. This is a sign you are immature and don't have the intellectual maturity or ability to refute other people's arguments.

To cope with your inability to engage with people's arguments, you call them an Ajanabi larper. This shows how insecure you really are.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Most of you sound like you have a problem with her being a hijabi at a concert rather than going to a concert in itself

I've never been to a concert in my entire life, not because of a religious purpose btw. Also, there would've always been niggas complaining hijab or not but shes gaining traction from the comments on that video from both men and women because of her hijab. Thats like me going to the Kabbah with a cross on my neck and wondering why i'm offending people.

Aegon

The number of cucks here is terrifying

It is a very foundation in Islam and Somali that a girl shouldn’t be behaving like she did, crazy people here educated in feminism and tolerance find it completely normal

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Anyone going to a concert should be a ashamed. It’s an insult to one’s dignity and honour. Fan behaviour at this level for degens is insanity but it’s where the world is 🤷‍♂️

I've never been to a concert in my entire life, not because of a religious purpose btw. Also, there would've always been niggas complaining hijab or not but shes gaining traction from the comments on that video from both men and women because of her hijab. Thats like me going to the Kabbah with a cross on my neck and wondering why i'm offending people.
these two things are not the same….like at all. Should hijab wearing women take off the hijab any time they sin… that’d be ridiculous

Anyone going to a concert should be a ashamed. It’s an insult to one’s dignity and honour. Fan behaviour at this level for degens is insanity but it’s where the world is 🤷‍♂️
She’s young she’ll grow out of it. I had a younger family member go to a kpop concert a couple years back- She’s not really into K-pop music anymore

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
She’s young she’ll grow out of it. I had a younger family member go to a kpop concert a couple years back- She’s not really into K-pop music anymore
I get that, young people makes mistakes and I hope that she grows and become better. We are being influenced to be more like the gaalo that surround us and it’s difficult to resist. My problem is the people on the site (excluding gaalo) refusing to acknowledge that she even did something wrong

Trending

Latest posts