Drake honours a Halimo fan

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Music is haram, football isn’t. But we are not talking about Islam here.

You said that going to listen to your favourite artist’s music at a concert is fan behaviour therefore an insult to one’s dignity and honour. If you want to use that argument, then so is watching your favourite player at a football stadium.
No I said fan behaviour for degen behaviour is an insult to one’s dignity and honour

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Harsh?🤣is amnesia hitting your dome like that?Did you forget about the thread you made not too long ago acussing Somali men of shit they had nothing to do with?

Was I wrong? The guy was a Somali Incel larping as an Indian. I just tagged you in another post showing another Somali Incel larping as an Eriterian and spreading racist things about Africans. This is one of the social media antics of Somali Incels. You are in a state of denial.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Was I wrong? The guys was a Somali Incel larping as an Indian. I just tagged you in another post showing another Somali Incel larping as an Eriterian and spreading racist things about Africans. This is one of the social media antics of Somali Incels. You are in a state of denial.
Like i said qof fiyow oo lala doodi karo matihid🤣ii baashaal
90S Laughing GIF

After seing this video i honestly could have never imagined that something like this should have happenned.

Look these people and these comments, they don't find any problem with what she is doing, little reminder for those : In Islam, we will be reborn at the end, in the state we are dead, so what do u think if she just died right there in a concert, full of haram things, free mixing, dancing with a kuufar.

And the WORST THING IS THAT SHE TOUCH DRAKE, in Islam a men should rather beat himself with a hammer than touching a women that is not from his family.

I don't understand, am i crazy ? why everyone seems to be happy and don't care about that ? what is this behavior ? knowing that Drake is a Sionist and a islamophobe don't bother these people ? Wallahi Somali fathers are big dayuuth if they allow their daugther doing something like that, i dare you to see a Pakistani girl doing the same thing, or Iraqi, she will be honor killed into the fortnight, but Somali don't care, they can't litteraly let their daugther doing whatever she want and won't do a single things, and no one say something in the comment cause as soon as we say a world, they labelled us as incel,
somali women are one of the most pious in the diaspora lol, you do not know what all these other ethncities get up to. you just dont see it because youre somali and the content u get on ur algorithm is catered to you.

Also, the parents most likely do not know that their children are going to a concert. she looks old enough to have her own money. all she really needs to do is come up with a clever lie abt her whereabouts. no sane somali parent would accept their child going to a concert

somali women are one of the most pious in the diaspora lol, you do not know what all these other ethncities get up to. you just dont see it because youre somali and the content u get on ur algorithm is catered to you.

Also, the parents most likely do not know that their children are going to a concert. she looks old enough to have her own money. all she really needs to do is come up with a clever lie abt her whereabouts. no sane somali parent would accept their child going to a concert
also id like to add, the reason you see more of these degenerates rather than pious women is because pious women dont record themselves and put themselves on social media for everyone to see, the same way you and i for example dont broadcast our faces online lol. to generalize all somali women bc of what you see on the internet is weird

Was I wrong? The guy was a Somali Incel larping as an Indian. I just tagged you in another post showing another Somali Incel larping as an Eriterian and spreading racist things about Africans. This is one of the social media antics of Somali Incels. You are in a state of denial.
Loool wallahi walalo your sick in the head. I have been on sspot for a while and i can whole heartly say you need a man in your life dadka iska daa you are the same as a incel wallahi you do no diffirent then them femcel waaxid

Somali community is very weak compared to other communities.

If you look at the Asian community and other middle eastern communities there women would never accept their daughters doing this.

Even if they attend a concert they will never publicly humiliate themselves like this especially while wearing the hijaab.
Asian and middle eastern girls do worse wdym? 💀

-there’s a Syrian girl on elite ducking a caadan guy on camera in her hijab!!

-There was a scene in the show Rami that depicts his mom wanting to have zina with this French man and getting rejected and another of a Muslim girl trying to duck and he says no and and she says just because she’s Muslim doesn’t mean she doesn’t want sex 💀

- There’s an afghani Muslim reality show on Netflix and while one sister is a hijabi the other is a lesbian 💀

- I was friends with Lebanese girls some who would sleep with their boyfriends and one said would pretend like she was a virgin with all of her exs and her then fiancé 💀

Stop trying to make these hoes seem like they’re any better simply because they have lighter skin and you desire them go marry them, but they don’t want you 😂

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!

-There was a scene in the show Rami that depicts his mom wanting to have zina with this French man and getting rejected and another of a Muslim girl trying to duck and he says no and and she says just because she’s Muslim doesn’t mean she doesn’t want sex 💀

- There’s an afghani Muslim reality show on Netflix and while one sister is a hijabi the other is a lesbian 💀

Stop trying to make these hoes seem like they’re any better simply because they have lighter skin and you desire them go marry them, but they don’t want you 😂
You just mentioned a bunch of actors that have sold their religion. I'm talking about real life.

My point still stands you won't see Asian or middle eastern girls doing the same thing that this somali girl done while wearing the hijaab. It just doesn't happen. Even if they do attend a concert they won't be wearing a hijab and representing the religion of Islam.

Why?

Because their men have gheerah over the religion and are tough on their women. This wouldn't have happened in their community without harsh consequences.

Us Somali men could learn a thing or two from their community and grow a backbone for once. Maybe then Somali men wouldn't come online complaining about these issues.

Rami is the worst show I’ve ever seen. That scene where Some Kaffir (or Rami) helped that married muslim women carry stuff for her from the masjid that lead to them having sex killed me

Netflix is so nasty for that

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You just mentioned a bunch of actors that have sold their religion. I'm talking about real life.

My point still stands you won't see Asian or middle eastern girls doing the same thing that this somali girl done while wearing the hijaab. It just doesn't happen. Even if they do attend a concert they won't be wearing a hijab and representing the religion of Islam.

Why?

Because their men have gheerah over the religion and are tough on their women. This wouldn't have happened in their community without harsh consequences.

Us Somali men could learn a thing or two from their community and grow a backbone for once. Maybe then Somali men wouldn't come online complaining about these issues.
Bro stop acting like these communities are better then as at controlling their women. Both their nin & naag engage in degeneracy in West. Have you seen arabs in Europe? The ones in America are basically white.

My point still stands you won't see Asian or middle eastern girls doing the same thing that this somali girl done while wearing the hijaab. It just doesn't happen. Even if they do attend a concert they won't be wearing a hijab.

Why?

Us Somali men could learn a thing or two from their community and grow a backbone for once.
I found this within 2 minutes of tiktok scrolling, notice how there are no ‘cheap and clean’ incel comments on there…..

You were saying? 😂

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Why?

Don't make me get those vids of dhegacas niqabis doing niiko in the middle of the desert in a tent while the men watch and beat their drums man this shit you saying is cap every group got out of control females this whole ''they got more gheerah'' shit is bs.

Are you gonna say Halimos taught them that too?🤣nah man you must be trolling

This is a 1 in a million. These girls probably have Somali friends and learnt from them. Have you forgotten 76.2.

(Besides the point 4th video is a low-key baddie)
Where do you see they have Somali friends? I could bring up more videos this was an easy find.

I hate when guys like this get rejected by arab girls and other races of girls and then take it out on Somali girls.

Sorry they don’t want you 🤷🏾‍♀️ these hoes want Jamaicans not your ugly ass

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Where do you see they have Somali friends? I could bring up more videos this was an easy find.I hate when guys like this get rejected by arab girls and other races of girls and then take it out on Somali girls.

Sorry they don’t want you 🤷🏾‍♀️ Your the ugliest type of black unfortunately, these hoes want Jamaicans not your ugly ass
Who said I want them in the first place and ive been rejected by them. Those are ludicrous claims to make.

Second of all according to your own logic calling thee girls hoes is wrong since you don't know what they do behind closed doors.

Even worse
Bro yes our girls r insane but you only see them because we are the same syrians have child p*** all over telegram and they have a huge population that left syria recently wait 20 years see how they move. Ps all i want is xalimos to stop sexualising the hijaab there are like 15 of them on of doing hijaab kinks