Ethiopia cuts Shabelle river water going to Somalia, storing irrigation water for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Canadiens were 'spose to be smarter than us Americans.

I guess not.

P.S, Btw, where did you learn how to spell?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
If Somalia were smart they would sanctions Ethiopia, not let anything go out from Ethiopia or in to Ethiopia from our ports. But these corrupt leaders are so stupid. Plus Somalia needs new friends. Befriending America could mean a huge change for us. I say befriend the US I don't care if that means they drill our oil. At least we'll have protection.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I have tears in my eyes. Do they know how many people are dependent on that fucking river? And we have no fucking friends in the world. Somalia leaders run after the gulf states but all they do is give is a little aid to spread whabbism. No one is gonna fight for us. Not even our so called politicians.

If Somalia were smart they would sanctions Ethiopia, not let anything go out from Ethiopia or in to Ethiopia from our ports. But these corrupt leaders are so stupid. Plus Somalia needs new friends. Befriending America could mean a huge change for us. I say befriend the US I don't care if that means they drill our oil. At least we'll have protection.
Turkey is the only friend to Somalia right now but we need powerful friends like America or Russia even China and Egypt can handy we are in same page about ethopia.

We need to be vocal about river and dams in Ethiopia to UN, environmental organizations, at Twitter FB IG plus Somalis have our own ports especially the Berbera and Bossasso port if we banned ethopian from them literally they will starve. It happened in 80s when Djibouti port was denied to ethopia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nope in 1977 the ethopian army was 1\2 million and 77 thousands Somali army and we win and they had to call Russia and Cuban armies. It's about numbers

We've been divided, scattered, and conquered.

Status
Not open for further replies.