Ethiopia cuts Shabelle river water going to Somalia, storing irrigation water for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
How is damming our rivers not out to get us :lol:

We will be shaking our shoulders within a generation, but maybe our 70 IQ might increase a little. You really can't get dumber.

They're damming their water, we used to get what came from their highlands. It's to provide hydro electric energy.

dhoobe,both of the rivers is shared so there Must an agrement on it but since a is weak divided country,the east african POWERHOUSE ETHIOPIA will get the lions share of everything,they collect taxes in Baydhabo and soon Mogadishu will pay its fair share of protection Money.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah with the added benefit of controlling our destiny with the flick of a switch.

Sometimes I wonder what I did wrong in a previous life to be born a Somali, a genuinely retarded ethnic group that's so obviously destined to be extinguished.

:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's a dog eat dog world. As long as we have soft leaders we will be a laughing stock.:kobeok:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Which clans initially control the shabbelle? Isn't it digil iyo midhifle? I'm surprised no clan wars are happening due to this.

There's no dawlad sxb. Koonfur is fked forever. They should just secede SL and have our army replace the AU coons. Only other somalis can heshiis one another, he shisheeye coons already sold most of their country to the white man, they have no interest in helping somalis

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Some of you are dogs. You only concern yourself with stupid matter such as qabil. How stupid can yall be? Don't yall know we are one ethnic group?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Some of you are dogs. You only concern yourself with stupid matter such as qabil. How stupid can yall be? Don't yall know we are one ethnic group?

Walaal we all know that, but there's realities we have to live with. We can't be delusional and act like we're not divided

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Walaal we all know that, but there's realities we have to live with. We can't be delusional and act like we're not divided

Only somalis are dumb enough to divide themselves. How can people that speak the same language, eat the same food, have the same history, share the same genes hate eachother so fucking much? Can't we direct that hate towards the ones that want to ruin us, towards the ones that don't mind our people dying on their expense.

If we were united we could overcome so much. I'm so tired of Somalis everywhere suffering. And the worst part is that some Somalis don't mind as long as it's not their clan.

I have travelled to Mogadishu few weeks ago,it is basically UN/EU/USA colony,they even freely ride their tanks in kaaraan/abdiaziz and near the airport,i saw 12 tanks from ireland exercising there,the local media cant report,all the best lands is in the hands of foreigners turkey,uk,and even QATAR.

Bohol

VIP
It is not like Southerners made much use of it before? since every month the UN use to feed them. They must adapt to the
changing realities.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's as if the Ethiopians use The Prince as a guidebook. To subdue a principality, ensure the more rebellious and threatening territories bear the brunt of occupation while non threatening territories are spared, import colonists in these non threatening territories by the hundreds of thousands (Oromos), ensure no other foreign powers have influence in your newly acquired principality (Ethiopia joins AMISOM to undermine Uganda, Kenya), and the principality will be yours in a matter of years.

:damedamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm writing to a Somali group that has 12 thousands followers how does this sound?

Million predicted to starve from Ethiopia's water blockage of the Shabelle River in Somalia. Somalis everywhere must bring awareness to this as millions of Somalis are dependent on Shabelle rivers water supply.

This is what corrupt careless politicians had to say about the millions of starving Somalis due to Ethiopia's occupations of the Shabelle river

"The leader of Somali regional federal state of Ethiopia Abdi Mohamud Omar (Iley) said they have deliberately stopped the water flow into Shabelle rivers, the main resources of Somalis.

"We are storing Shabelle river water flow behind the walls for a dam purpose and irrigation of our own farming fields in Somali region of Ethiopia," said Iley.

He said the move is more important for his people rather than the dying Somalis who are 80% dependent on the Shabelle river water, in terms of their cultivation of the farms.

The comments by the leader of Somali regional administration of Ethiopia come as Shabelle river water which come from Ethiopia and goes through southern Somalia has dried up, causing sever drought."

View attachment 1576
when two brothers fight a stranger reaps the harvest(Habashi and Kenya)

I really don't see the problem with the map you posted.
Kenya and Ethiopia are two nations with relatively stable governments and growing economies.
Kenya is notable for also being a democratic nation.
They are both multi-ethnic.
I don't think it would be a problem if Somalis became subjects of these two nations.
It would certainly be a better alternative to the anarchy and statelessness of the past 25 years.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
It's as if the Ethiopians use The Prince as a guidebook. To subdue a principality, ensure the more rebellious and threatening territories bear the brunt of occupation while non threatening territories are spared, import colonists in these non threatening territories by the hundreds of thousands (Oromos), ensure no other foreign powers have influence in your newly acquired principality (Ethiopia joins AMISOM to undermine Uganda, Kenya), and the principality will be yours in a matter of years.

:damedamn:

I hear this a lot but you clearly don't know anything about SL. Oromos that used to come there would walk at night and make their way to Bosaaso to board skiffs to go to Yemen.

The ones that stay are taken out every year or so. In 2012 alone 50k were sent back to Ethiopia. The ones that stay are shop owners who pay rent, taxes, and visas. You think it's only reer somalia who are getting the boot out of SL. Besides they're only allowed around hargeysa. If they sit anywhere in the east they'll get bodied by locals who don't take kind to shisheeye

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're the vanguard sxb.

It's laid out for you step by step. They're literally copying old timey tactics how simple can we be :O27GWRK:

I hear this a lot but you clearly don't know anything about SL. Oromos that used to come there would walk at night and make their way to Bosaaso to board skiffs to go to Yemen.

The ones that stay are taken out every year or so. In 2012 alone 50k were sent back to Ethiopia. The ones that stay are shop owners who pay rent, taxes, and visas. You think it's only reer somalia who are getting the boot out of SL. Besides they're only allowed around hargeysa. If they sit anywhere in the east they'll get bodied by locals who don't take kind to shisheeye
No they are in everywhere in /Burco/Ceerigaabo/las anod/Galkayo and I can send you the links and videos of people complaining about them

I'm writing to a Somali group that has 12 thousands followers how does this sound?

Million predicted to starve from Ethiopia's water blockage of the Shabelle River in Somalia. Somalis everywhere must bring awareness to this as millions of Somalis are dependent on Shabelle rivers water supply.

This is what corrupt careless politicians had to say about the millions of starving Somalis due to Ethiopia's occupations of the Shabelle river

"The leader of Somali regional federal state of Ethiopia Abdi Mohamud Omar (Iley) said they have deliberately stopped the water flow into Shabelle rivers, the main resources of Somalis.

"We are storing Shabelle river water flow behind the walls for a dam purpose and irrigation of our own farming fields in Somali region of Ethiopia," said Iley.

He said the move is more important for his people rather than the dying Somalis who are 80% dependent on the Shabelle river water, in terms of their cultivation of the farms.

The comments by the leader of Somali regional administration of Ethiopia come as Shabelle river water which come from Ethiopia and goes through southern Somalia has dried up, causing sever drought."
Add the pictures of river before and after and pic of famine.

Status
Not open for further replies.