Ethiopia cuts Shabelle river water going to Somalia, storing irrigation water for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis think everyone is out to get them. The Ethiopians plan to do the same with the Nile which will devastate the Sudani and Egyptian people. The Ethiopians are just looking out for their interests and it's unfortunate the water of the shabbelle river comes from their highlands. If it was a ploy against somalis as an ethnic group, then why are they trying to use this water to supply the cagdheer deserts for them to grow vegetation?

Sheki is what destroyed somali people wallahi, thinking everyone is out to get them when in reality its them against their own selves. :mjsuitcry:
Ther life of 6 millions are on stake rivers do not disappear like the famine of 2011 will be repeated next year. Children and women will suffer. Listen even right now in north we have famine going right now.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
No they are in everywhere in /Burco/Ceerigaabo/las anod/Galkayo and I can send you the links and videos of people complaining about them

Mate, Wallahi that's that's a joke, I don't need links to know where I lived. Ppl complain if they see one back home because they're not used to having non somalis at all. I lived in SL for along time, in burco I've only met 1 Oromo person. Most non natives were digil iyo midhifle, arabs and Pakis. These people make their business and contribute to the economy by paying taxes and for a visa. They either do that or they're sent out of the country.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
In north the people are suffering from famine !!!!!

There's not a famine, there's lack of rain in some regions. This isn't man made like what happens in koonfur, but it's due to effect of El Nino. We help one another instead of plotting different sub clans destruction and Alhamdulilah the gu' rain alreaady fell in much of togdheer sool and sanaag.

Dhaqan waqooyi is not dhaqan wanlaweyn sxb and that's why the SL will never succumb to shit that happens down south

I hear this a lot but you clearly don't know anything about SL. Oromos that used to come there would walk at night and make their way to Bosaaso to board skiffs to go to Yemen.

The ones that stay are taken out every year or so. In 2012 alone 50k were sent back to Ethiopia. The ones that stay are shop owners who pay rent, taxes, and visas. You think it's only reer somalia who are getting the boot out of SL. Besides they're only allowed around hargeysa. If they sit anywhere in the east they'll get bodied by locals who don't take kind to shisheeye

In what sense? Ethiopia just plays soft politics in somaliland. We mutually benefit off one another's peaceful existence, although their benefit far out weighs ours
Listen ethopian are well known for high fertile rates in Africa for example in 77 ethopia was 30 million Somalia 5 million now today they are 90 million and Somalia is 12 million, that is one reasons Israel government sterile ethopian.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

How doesn't this agree exactly with what I said? They walk from ethiopia, through SL and make their way to Bosaaso to get on skiffs to go to the Khaleej.

The other thing is, somalis love to exaggerate. That kid said there are over 400 in the villa :lol:. Sxb these ppl don't stay in SL just like I said and the video confirmed. Waa dad taxriibayaal ah. Look at the way ppl view foreigners in SL:banderas:, wallahi they'll kill them if they try and live there. Especially in small cities They're smuggled through bosaaso to the khaliij because it's illegal to do so at Berbera's port.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Listen ethopian are well known for high fertile rates in Africa for example in 77 ethopia was 30 million Somalia 5 million now today they are 90 million and Somalia is 12 million, that is one reasons Israel government sterile ethopian.
Warya instead of worrying about Ethiopia and Somalia why dont you worry about developing lascanood.Smh you dont even have your priorities straight!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
How doesn't this agree exactly with what I said? They walk from ethiopia, through SL and make their way to Bosaaso to get on skiffs to go to the Khaleej.

The other thing is, somalis love to exaggerate. That kid said there are over 400 in the villa :lol:. Sxb these ppl don't stay in SL just like I said and the video confirmed. Waa dad taxriibayaal ah. Look at the way ppl view foreigners in SL:banderas:, wallahi they'll kill them if they try and live there. Especially in small cities They're smuggled through bosaaso to the khaliij because it's illegal to do so at Berbera's port.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We help one another instead of plotting different sub clans destruction

Nigga we talkin ethnic groups gobbling up other ethnic groups and you talkin clans

Dhaqan waqooyi is not dhaqan wanlaweyn sxb and that's why the SL will never succumb to shit that happens down south

Yeah you're so special, Ethiopia knows your dhaqan too stronk never mind they 80 million land locked expansionists that occupy million isaaqs with "your" dhaqan in K5.

Can we please have a rational discussion for once.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Nigga we talkin ethnic groups gobbling up other ethnic groups and you talkin clans

Yeah you're so special, Ethiopia knows your dhaqan too stronk never mind they 80 million land locked expansionists that occupy million isaaqs with "your" dhaqan in K5.

Can we please have a rational discussion for once.

Like I said, soft politics. When youre upto date with what's happening in SL then talk... Ehiopias population just means more mouths to feed for SL businessmen. Ethiopian ministers recently came to hargaysa to meet with our ministers. SL and Ethiopia along with a third party are in talks to building a corridor from Berbera to the Ethiopian border. The third party will expand the berbera part which will increase the imports into the country. SL is about to make major revenue off these taxes which will increase the country's GDP. The private sector will score major contracts as logistics in the region will increase manifold. Also it allows for more lucrative business and a wider market for SL importers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If they were a serious partner, they would've recognized you long ago.

Don't you find it strange how they support every single faction yet the factions despise each other? Are you really that oblivious to what should be the most obvious divide and conquer strategy since Caeser romped through Gaul?

Is there anything more humiliating than the "presidents" of -Land and -State, ostensibly fierce enemies, sitting at a round table in Addis being lectured to by an Ethiopian?

:ohlord:

You can call it soft politics all you like, you know somewhere in the deepest darkest recesses of your soul what's really going on.

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.