Ethiopia cuts Shabelle river water going to Somalia, storing irrigation water for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not over for us, first Egypt is good ally for us (dam),2. Arab countries wouldn't allow ethopian to the Red Sea, they supported Eritrea for that reason and Saudi government rented Eritrean ports for 30 years. 3. We still have our ports. 4. Ethopia 90 millions need Somali fish to eat. 5. Egypt Eritrea Somalia are in the same line.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is not over for us, first Egypt is good ally for us (dam),2. Arab countries wouldn't allow ethopian to the Red Sea, they supported Eritrea for that reason and Saudi government rented Eritrean ports for 30 years. 3. We still have our ports. 4. Ethopia 90 millions need Somali fish to eat. 5. Egypt Eritrea Somalia are in the same line.

Stop them from using our ports. Make them beg to use our ports. We have a coastline they don't. Force them to stop the man made drought.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is not about the Ogaden people it is their puppet leader, the Ogaden are fighting the ethopian and have their own front.

Yeah but what if he's afraid Ogaden will unite with the Somalis or with Al Shaba? I think he wan't us even more divided.

image.jpeg
Is there a problem between og and the juba community?
It is this habashi puppy Abdi Mohamud Omar (Iley) do not blame the poor people of Ogaden

Yeah but what if he's afraid Ogaden will unite with the Somalis or with Al Shaba? I think he wan't us even more divided.
He is just for his own interest ( money power) not about the people here. People are fighting back.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I hope you're right. Somali "people" are so sorry sighted they would trade one of the two rivers that run Somalia, effectively our breadbasket, for short term "political" gains against another clan.

We are willing accomplices to our extinction as a people. They will conquer us clan by clan until the Somali people are no more.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I hope you're right. Somali "people" are so sorry sighted they would trade one of the two rivers that run Somalia, effectively our breadbasket, for short term "political" gains against another clan.

We are willing accomplices to our extinction as a people. They will conquer us clan by clan until the Somali people are no more.
Everything that happened since the 80s is the souths is fault.Now you are paying the price sadly

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This is not the fault of the Habesha. The fact is that this is a zero sum game, for some to lose some must win. DDSI has resettled people in the Shabelle valley from Imey to Mustaxiil. This means that water will not reach places like Qoryooley or even Afgoye even during normal times in the next few years. That water will be used on the huge irrigation schemes being developed in places like Iimey and Godey.

Personally I welcome this as it will transfer wealth away from Hawiye in Somalia and empower the Darod in Ethiopia. This will weaken Hawiye within Somalia and shift the focus of economic/agricultural development south to Jubaland.

shepard,if you controlled the air we breath,i dont think hawiye will breath:)
this drying up hype is a natural thing,shabelle and jubba existed for thousands of years and will exist
what makes you think jubbaland is daarood territory,we will just retake our rightful land from jaberti ismail as usual.

image.jpeg
this drying up hype is a natural thing,shabelle and jubba existed for thousands of years and will exist
what makes you think jubbaland is daarood territory,we will just retake our rightful land from jaberti ismail as usual.
when two brothers fight a stranger reaps the harvest(Habashi and Kenya)

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Dont leave a single doro standing!

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@blood I personally don't care if Hawiye settle along the north bank of the Juba, I even welcome it. At thend of the day Kismayo ana iska leh and you will be forced to grovel :ftw9nwa:

It does not even matter in the end because Darood also control the upper reaches of the Juba and have another river further south, the Tana. Hawiye being forced to use on half of a river while we dominate is okay by me.
:lolbron:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Somalis think everyone is out to get them. The Ethiopians plan to do the same with the Nile which will devastate the Sudani and Egyptian people. The Ethiopians are just looking out for their interests and it's unfortunate the water of the shabbelle river comes from their highlands. If it was a ploy against somalis as an ethnic group, then why are they trying to use this water to supply the cagdheer deserts for them to grow vegetation?

Sheki is what destroyed somali people wallahi, thinking everyone is out to get them when in reality its them against their own selves. :mjsuitcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How is damming our rivers not out to get us :lol:

We will be shaking our shoulders within a generation, but maybe our 70 IQ might increase a little. You really can't get dumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.