Ethiopia is cooked

These people don't see the bigger picture
Somalia hasn't industrialized. Birthrates fall when a country industrializes and as a result urbanizes. We have yet to industrialize and to urbanize without industrializing and thus having decreasing birthrates is a disaster. This means Somalia will become old before becoming wealthy.

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
How on earth will Somalia take over Ethiopia when Somalia doesn’t even control its own territory also doesn’t Ethiopia have troops in Somalia? How can you take over a nation of 120 million Horta are y’all this dumb?
Ethiopia doesn’t control its territory either. You’re forgetting 600,000 Tigrays were subjected to genocide which left the government broke and now the amharas (FANO) have opened a new front. Ethiopia is fragile af rn and thanks to the IMF are about to get that Argentina treatment for LIFE, which is great news. Somalias just gonna keep getting better even if we have shitty politicians the country will still move forward just slower. It’s only a matter of time until Ogaden war part 2

Ashraf

Research also found that television accessibility can drop fertility rate, I wonder what they promote in big screen
Lazynimo why am I gonna look for my wife when the boys season 5 is a bout to start. TV killed so many potential plots in my life

Ashraf

I think the biggest issue is these NGOs spreading feminism and telling women to prefer an education over starting a family.
Educated women doesn’t=childless women

women can be educated and still have a family, doesn’t your hooyo work?

Ethiopia doesn’t control its territory either. You’re forgetting 600,000 Tigrays were subjected to genocide which left the government broke and now the amharas (FANO) have opened a new front. Ethiopia is fragile af rn and thanks to the IMF are about to get that Argentina treatment for LIFE, which is great news. Somalias just gonna keep getting better even if we have shitty politicians the country will still move forward just slower. It’s only a matter of time until Ogaden war part 2
We dont even have to do much this time. If we start an actual war, that will be a blessing and a rallying option for Ethiopia. Thats gonna unite the different groups. What we do, is making smuggling easy. Eritrea is already funding and training FANO. We just have to arm the other factions. Eventually the Ethiopian governemnt will be unable to do anything. Since its broke and unable to be bailed out by IMF.

Educated women doesn’t=childless women

women can be educated and still have a family, doesn’t your hooyo work?
You said two things. "Educated women"

"doesn’t your hooyo work?"

First of all, I am not against education, today getting educated is easy, there are online courses, you can get online certification and take online classes.

As for work, a female doesnt have to work. She can have a side hustle or a family business like a family bakery, but if she isnt economically pressed and have a husband who can provide, she shouldnt work.

My mom worked for many decades, she only stopped recently cause my father was capable of taking care of her and the family. So no, she a house wife. Also my mom has 7 kids including me and she worked while having birthed 5 of them

Ashraf

First of all, I am not against education, today getting educated is easy, there are online courses, you can get online certification and take online classes.

As for work, a female doesnt have to work. She can have a side hustle or a family business like a family bakery, but if she isnt economically pressed and have a husband who can provide, she shouldnt work.

My mom worked for many decades, she only stopped recently cause my father was capable of taking care of her and the family. So no, she a house wife. Also my mom has 7 kids including me and she worked while having birthed 5 of them
I agree but what your previous post implied was that women preferring an education wouldn’t start a family.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

"As for work, a female doesnt have to work. She can have a side hustle or a family business like a family bakery, but if she isnt economically pressed and have a husband who can provide, she shouldnt work."

Most men in the west simply can't provide.

Being a traditional conservative male is stupid if you aren't earning over 150k+ a year. Majority of conservative men able to do this come from privileged backgrounds

I agree but what your previous post implied was that women preferring an education wouldn’t start a family.
Thats true. Women who delay marriage cause they want a master degree and a phd. Like are we gonna allow this? She 32 by the time she wants to get married. Eggs gone, hit the wall 15 years ago. Now she can either be a second wife or be single and live with cats. I am starting to sound like one of those twitter accounts but you get my point. You shouldnt delay marriage and motherhood, a female should try to do both at the same time.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
That country should just disintegrate for its own benefit. Why should the Oromos, Amharas, Tigrayans, Somali, and Afar be under one leadership? The country should have collapsed with Haile Selassie's death.

And where do you the think the migrants will flee to after the inevitable instability from the state collapse.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalia is said to have 2 average birth rate in 2100 that's fucking great, question guys which city u think gonna be the first to hit below replacement

"As for work, a female doesnt have to work. She can have a side hustle or a family business like a family bakery, but if she isnt economically pressed and have a husband who can provide, she shouldnt work."

Most men in the west simply can't provide.

Being a traditional conservative male is stupid if you aren't earning over 150k+ a year. Majority of conservative men able to do this come from privileged backgrounds
Fantasy. My dad does well in providing for my mom. Me and my little bro(second oldest after me) live in our own apartment. So that means my dad provides for 5 kids and my mom. They live in a 4 bedroom apartment for 1400usd a month and they go on holiday 1-2 times a year.

And this is recently that my mom stopped working, but my mom had 5 kids while working. I think 6 kids now that I think about it.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Somalia is said to have 2 average birth rate in 2100 that's fucking great, question guys which city u think gonna be the first to hit below replacement
Screenshot_20240808_021138_Chrome.jpg

Its so over for ciise

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Even worse in 2024πŸ’€beesha frenchie way dhamatayz u gonna join Somalia tho so dont worry

"The current fertility rate for Djibouti in 2024 is 2.486 births per woman, a 1.43% decline from 2023. The fertility rate for Djibouti in 2023 was 2.522 births per woman, a 1.83% decline from 2022. The fertility rate for Djibouti in 2022 was 2.569 births per woman, a 1.8% decline from 2021"

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Even worse in 2024πŸ’€beesha frenchie way dhamatay

"The current fertility rate for Djibouti in 2024 is 2.486 births per woman, a 1.43% decline from 2023. The fertility rate for Djibouti in 2023 was 2.522 births per woman, a 1.83% decline from 2022. The fertility rate for Djibouti in 2022 was 2.569 births per woman, a 1.8% decline from 2021"
Our population just broke 1 million how we already declining
computer ship it GIF

Trending