Ethiopia is cooked

It's facts though. In america if you want to give your children the best opportunities it's better to raise them in a upper/middle class dual income household. The only niggas that should consider providing are the guys earning 150k+.

Your story isn't unique. I know taxi drivers and truck drivers that made it work but there kids didn't all turn out well. Our parents gen are the wrong niggas to look up too. They failed a lot of young men.
My siblings are still young but me and my oldest little brother are doing financially well. He works and makes enough to start a family

Ashraf

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿซ๐’…๐’”๐’–๐’‚ ๐’…๐’˜๐’๐’๐’—๐’‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿชฝ

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Title of thread: Ethiopia is cooked

Content of thread: Ethiopia is cooked because we're gonna get Somali women pregnant forever!

:mjlol:

I've never liked these threads.

Most of these young Somalis born back home because of our high birth rate will be born and raised in poor households.

This is pretty much the worst era to be born as a somali. Most of us in the west lucked out by being raised in the west. Majority of the niggas born back home are pretty much fucked for the foreseeable future.

Ashraf

Most of these young Somalis born back home because of our high birth rate will be born and raised in poor households.

This is pretty much the worst era to be born as a somali. Most of us in the west lucked out by being raised in the west. Majority of the niggas born back home are pretty much fucked for the foreseeable future.
What makes it worse is thereโ€™s more Somalis on the planet than ever and all theyโ€™ll know is hate for another Somali simply because they donโ€™t share his qabil. Education and disarmament is a must if weโ€™re ever gonna have a cohesive soceity

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

Rather be fucked for few generation until we make it then be fucked forever, never leaving poverty bc u dont have the labor force

Kisame

VIP
What makes it worse is thereโ€™s more Somalis on the planet than ever and all theyโ€™ll know is hate for another Somali simply because they donโ€™t share his qabil. Education and disarmament is a must if weโ€™re ever gonna have a cohesive soceity
Yep but educating our population would lead to us having a smaller birth rate.

Niggas on here would prefer to keep our population dumb just because it will maintain our higher birth rates

Ashraf

Yep but educating our population would lead to us having a smaller birth rate.

Niggas on here would prefer to keep our population dumb just because it will maintain our higher birth rates
We will industrialise and weโ€™ll have a smaller birth rate like every other nation but weโ€™ll incentivise having larger families by making bigger homes with 4-5 bedrooms cheaper and more accessible to the general population instead of just the wealthy. And none of that bs 1-2 bedroom flat shit I donโ€™t wanna see any flats at all in the Somali skyline. Just traditional white Somali homes on the coastline surrounded by greenery, great public transport and small walkable roads

Fr, those children are cooked. My dad is there right now and it's looking bleak. No healthcare, agricultural yields are unstable, alternating droughts and floods, barely functional school systems. Relying on women to keep the population up against Ethiopia is crazy man. Like Eritreans are 3 million compared 120 million Ethiopians and back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s when they were fighting for their independence there was even less Eritreans. They manned up and fought off the Ethios, get out there and fight them if it gets to that. So passive to rely on the women to save the day.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
Fr, those children are cooked. My dad is there right now and it's looking bleak. No healthcare, agricultural yields are unstable, alternating droughts and floods, barely functional school systems. Relying on women to keep the population up against Ethiopia is crazy man. Like Eritreans are 3 million compared 120 million Ethiopians and back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s when they were fighting for their independence there was even less Eritreans. They manned up and fought off the Ethios, get out there and fight them if it gets to that. So passive to rely on the women to save the day.
We are now 5-6 million. During the border war we were 3,5 Mio and during the independence war there 2 million Eritreans

People aren't seeing the bigger picture. Ethiopia is cooked because the Somali region has the highest birth rate right now.

iyrqr8rks4a91.jpg

And like @EritreanPost_ said, numbers don't really matter. Ethiopia had a population that dwarfed Eritrea's yet they got smoked hard by Eritrea back in the 90s.

Ashraf

People aren't seeing the bigger picture. Ethiopia is cooked because the Somali region has the highest birth rate right now.

View attachment 338010

And like @EritreanPost_ said, numbers don't really matter. Ethiopia had a population that dwarfed Eritrea's yet they got smoked hard by Eritrea back in the 90s.
Eritreas resistance cost them a lot and their small population didnโ€™t help. Numbers matter especially in war. If eritreas population was bigger they wouldnโ€™t have suffered as much as they did.

Kisame

VIP

I don't want to see any of these niggas complain about our degenerates ever again since their so fine with seeing a bunch of poor people have kids.

Ashraf

I don't want to see any of these niggas complain about our degenerates ever again since theyโ€™re so fine with seeing a bunch of poor people have kids.
You donโ€™t want them to reproduce? Itโ€™s natural for poorer people to have more kids itโ€™s literally the norm. These people arenโ€™t educated and the way of life is to have a large family regardless of means. Poverty shouldnโ€™t mean you shouldnโ€™t have kids. If weโ€™re going by modern terms of poverty our ancestors had nothing but their camels and religion but that didnโ€™t stop them from reproducing. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Donโ€™t project your pity onto people who are just trying to live their life , they didnโ€™t ask to be born into poverty, your post is implying thereโ€™s something wrong with โ€œpoorโ€ people having loads of kids when the way of life in Somalias history was always to have loads of kids and die young due to war. The very definition of poverty can be extended to Somalis throughout history who were literal nomads fighting a desert climate , drought , and death through war . Itโ€™s one thing if you want Somalia to industrialise but itโ€™s another if your saying these poor people are hindering somalias industrialisation

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
Im split between both camps because both sides raise good points. I think the moderate 4 children house hold should be the standard. Population growth but at a manageable pace

We are now 5-6 million. During the border war we were 3,5 Mio and during the independence war there 2 million Eritreans
It reminds me of an article I read
Eritrea is like Prussia: a tiny state of hard people whoโ€™ll take on anybody. The Eritreans rebuilt an entire railroad with their bare hands. Imagine what that mustโ€™ve looked like: hundreds of thousands of ordinary people, whole families, digging rock and hammering track for no pay, out there in some of the hottest, driest, nastiest landscape in the world. And it wasnโ€™t because the authorities terrorized them into it: it was for the good of the nation. Think what kind of soldiers those people must be! If there were a few more Eritreans, theyโ€™d probably march across the whole continent: โ€œGreater Eritrea (formerly known as โ€˜Africaโ€™).โ€

3.7 is great, 5 fertility in a third world african country is a national disaster.
Plus its population will continue to grow much faster than somalia, because its base pop is much higher.

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
Im more sympathetic to a smaller but more educated population. Israel and Eritera both took on enemies much larger and numerous than them and came out on top.

Taiwan which has a smaller population to Somalia yet is 100x more important on the global stage. Singapore has the same population as a qabil but makes more than the entirety of somalia.

I like the clean marble and open look that kacaan Mogadishu had you canโ€™t have that with a massive population. It would be too overcrowded.

Our population just broke 1 million how we already declining
computer ship it GIF
I can see somalia becoming like this. Somali fertility collapsed in norway even compared to other second generation muslims. Djibouti's pop is overwhelmingly urban, somalia is already quite urban for an african country, imagine urbanisation hits 80-90%, it will be as low if not lower than Djibouti.