Ethiopian wrote to me. I'm horrified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
You know these people have a long standing defense pact to aide one another if either is invaded :patrice:

Even if we build our military like it was back in the days, they're still a huge threat, and its only getting worse with their rising population.
either way we're screwed. 10 million vs 100M from our western borders and 50M from the southern :camby:ilaahay hano gaargaaro.

We can't invade them without damaging ourselves and we should never destabilize our country ever again. All we need to do is keep them out of the country and develop ourselves.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We can't invade them without damaging ourselves and we should never destabilize our country ever again. All we need to do is keep them out of the country and develop ourselves.

But we can ruin them. Djabouti is key. Rebuild somalia let's djibouti have an referndum hopefully they'll join Somalia and then we block ethiopia from port access unless we get ogadenia back.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
all i here is wah wah wah wah:damedamn:

welcome to the internet barni were trolls exist :heh:

trolls? Warya this is a serious threat. They did rape somali women when they first invaded. And they are thirsty for sea access. You're acting as if these threats don't have merit.

Qabil isn't going away. It is here to stay for good and it's influence will continue to gain traction. It is a very beautiful thing and the Somali people should fight against the liberals who want to erase this important aspect of their dhaqan. We are beginning to see the emergence of countries and nations along qabil and these nations are ostensibly more stable and harmonious than the failed colonial project that is Somalia. The people want independence and liberty and it shall be granted.

Hubble

VIP
But we can ruin them. Djabouti is key. Rebuild somalia let's djibouti have an referndum hopefully they'll join Somalia and then we block ethiopia from port access unless we get ogadenia back.

All dreams sis, our only revenge is success without the cold war which will escalate because they'll have nothing to lose while we have everything to lose.

Ethiopia is a threat? That's gotta be the understatement of the decade. They are past threat! Somalis should start by not allowing any of their refugees into their lands.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Why would Djibouti, a country getting billions of dollars from merely housing military bases, give everything up including sovereignty and revenue from their port(s) to join a failed state? Talk about delusion. :mjlol:

Because The Issaq people who are full Somalis do not share same views like you. You forgot that isaaq and Darood live in same villages intermarriage for centuries. Only half habashi who put Ethiopia before Somalia

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
All dreams sis, our only revenge is success without the cold war which will escalate because they'll have nothing to lose while we have everything to lose.

They'll have everything to lose if Djibouti joins Somalia and we block sea access. It'll be done peacefully and diplomatically without any troops or bombs being dropped. I think you're forgetting that Ethiopia is land locked and it's closes access to a port is Djibouti a country who is majorly Somalia. The only way to get Djibouti back is first to stabilize and gain economic traction. Getting Djibouti back would also bee done peacefully through an open referendum. Possibly through rigging it. No one has to direct any troops nor invade countries. You just have to look at their geographical weak points and target those areas. In this case it is sea. They could choose, free access to 3 ports for 50 years while we get Ogadenia or closed ports forever. Any landlocked nations would choose the first one.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ethiopia is a threat? That's gotta be the understatement of the decade. They are past threat! Somalis should start by not allowing any of their refugees into their lands.

Thing is Somaliland thinks being kind to ethiopians will lead to them recognizing the country when in reality all they want is an unstable Somalia.

They'll have everything to lose if Djibouti joins Somalia and we block sea access. It'll be done peacefully and diplomatically without any troops or bombs being dropped. I think you're forgetting that Ethiopia is land locked and it's closes access to a port is Djibouti a country who is majorly Somalia. The only way to get Djibouti back is first to stabilize and gain economic traction. Getting Djibouti back would also bee done peacefully through an open referendum. Possibly through rigging it. No one has to direct any troops nor invade countries. You just have to look at their geographical weak points and target those areas. In this case it is sea. They could choose, free access to 3 ports for 50 years while we get Ogadenia or closed ports forever. Any landlocked nations would choose the first one.
it is too early to talk like let us first our country. When Somalia become rich dijbouti will come to us

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

No, that's not an understatement! Why is it that Somalis think everyone is out to get 'em? Ethiopia is a poor nation and currently on a boiling pot which might transform it into a ticking bomb. Get your head out of your asses and contribute or quit whining 24/7

Bring Indian Syrian Yemen Pakistan to Mogadishu (reer xamar)

We don't want nor need no pakistan nor yemeni or syrian people ma raabno, had enough on our plate with our own illiterate uneducated people we don't want people from third worlds adding to our plate too

Hubble

VIP

They'll get help from USA because Starbucks depends on them. Also China and Italy need their hefty investment back.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No, that's not an understatement! Why is it that Somalis think everyone is out to get 'em? Ethiopia is a poor nation and currently on a boiling pot which might transform it into a ticking bomb. Get your head out of your asses and contribute or quit whinning 24/7

They're a poor nation with an army and 100 million in population who happen to be landlocked, starved and have a long history with claiming Somalias land. Yes they're a ticking bomb but the bomb has yet to blast and we're more fragile than they are.

We don't want nor need no pakistan nor yemeni or syrian people ma raabno, had enough on our plate with our own illiterate uneducated people we don't want people from third worlds adding to our plate too
They integrate well with us, in 50 years they become Somalis. We already did before and worked out reer xamar are great Somalis who never harm Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts