Ethiopian wrote to me. I'm horrified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Saudi deported all these Ethiopians for that reason and they caused the famous riots there. The gulf countries are having hard time for human rights groups to natuaralization all these workers (some lived for 40 years there). They are tough and smart unlike us.

I remember those riots, they thought the UN would step in and make them Saudi citizens :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia is owned by Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia. The people are very loyal sheeps, they never question, clan loyalty blind folds the reality from them. You'll hear "Ethiopia is our brother" , Kenya is our brother, Saudi Arabia is our brother.

Somalia is owned by Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia. The people are very loyal sheeps, they never question, clan loyalty blind folds the reality from them. You'll hear "Ethiopia is our brother" , Kenya is our brother, Saudi Arabia is our brother.
No body is your brother expect the Somali but there are law of interests we ally with people with same interests. That's all. Today Arab tomorrow Iran Israel

Hubble

VIP

It's weakness during war time. Once Somalis have full capacity again, they'll be talking out of their nostrils once more.

Hubble

VIP
Weakens caused by who? Weakness continued by who? You're funny and abusing hope.

The people calling everyone their brothers are just trying to avoid conflict with neighboring countries so that the IC take note and call us a functioning country. After that we get investments, rebuild the army etc and that's it. Somalia just came out of a coma, people aren't themselves for a little while after a massive accident.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The people calling everyone their brothers are just trying to avoid conflict with neighboring countries so that the IC take note and call us a functioning country. After that we get investments, rebuild the army etc and that's it. Somalia just came out of a coma, people aren't themselves for a little while after a massive accident.

Lol we need permission from IC I thought we were sovereign nation that its people need to get along is all.

Hubble

VIP
Lol we need permission from IC I thought we were sovereign nation that its people need to get along is all.

It's not about our sovereignty but about our stability. If the IC say we're safe, investors will come. Lets not forget that we have a UN arms embargo because of Siyaad Barre and the merry rebels. We do permission to buy weapons, like Iran needed permission to do nuclear research.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It's not about our sovereignty but about our stability. If the IC say we're safe, investors will come. Lets not forget that we have a UN arms embargo because of Siyaad Barre and the merry rebels. We do permission to buy weapons, like Iran needed permission to do nuclear research.

Stability you say like you're not your first enemy. Second being the IC.

And why do you need more arms? Alshabab? You cam deal with them with minor arms already at hand. I think the arm embargo is a good thing preventing more bloodshed, as you know there are no regular joint Somali army but clan malitia. That said giving to much power to IC community that is responsible for your downfall is bad. They will always listen to neighboring countries & favor them, IC is just EU and U.S. look towards the east you might gain bit respect.

Hubble

VIP
Stability you say like you're not your first enemy. Second being the IC.

And why do you need more arms? Alshabab? You cam deal with them with minor arms already at hand. I think the arm embargo is a good thing preventing more bloodshed, as you know there are no regular joint Somali army but clan malitia. That said giving to much power to IC community that is responsible for your downfall is bad. They will always listen to neighboring countries & favor them, IC is just EU and U.S. look towards the east you might gain bit respect.

Imaadan fahmin. We need investors and the IC are powerful allies to have. I don't want the slightest doubt on our country. Kenya isn't at war but they lost a lot of tourist dollars and even an oil pipeline because of a few shots fired by terrorists. We need the world to be confident and no they won't favor our neighbours if we don't make ourselves untouchable. We need a well equipped army to defend ourselves, Al Shabaab are having us for tea and toast because we are so badly equipped. If we had a decent army we'd have captured and flushed them out long ago instead of watching AMISOM play hide and go seek with them for 10 years.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Imaadan fahmin. We need investors and the IC are powerful allies to have. I don't want the slightest doubt on our country. Kenya isn't at war but they lost a lot of tourist dollars and even an oil pipeline because of a few shots fired by terrorists. We need the world to be confident and no they won't favor our neighbours if we don't make ourselves untouchable. We need a well equipped army to defend ourselves, Al Shabaab are having us for tea and toast because we are so badly equipped. If we had a decent army we'd have captured and flushed them out long ago instead of watching AMISOM play hide and go seek with them for 10 years.

Waku fahmaay lakin I understand the IC being power house, but we bending for them for how along? Iran being tiny nation fought against the corrupt the IC & out victories. You really aren't expecting heavy investment from IC, EU, U.S. right? Because the likelihood is slim and the east are more flexible and string attached.

PS though didn't punland fought against Al shabaab with very limited arms? Somaliland also being free from Alshabab why can't the South do same? all this AU peace keeping forces are designed to hold Somalia hostage by the same IC you're hopping to invest!

Hubble

VIP
Waku fahmaay lakin I understand the IC being power house, but we bending for them for how along? Iran being tiny nation fought against the corrupt the IC & out victories. You really aren't expecting heavy investment from IC, EU, U.S. right? Because the likelihood is slim and the east are more flexible and string attached.

PS though didn't punland fought against Al shabaab with very limited arms? Somaliland also being free from Alshabab why can't the South do same? all this AU peace keeping forces are designed to hold Somalia hostage by the same IC you're hopping to invest!

We actually don't bend over for them at all, it's just Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud. Everyone else plays them for money while he has the job of appeasing them so we can have the embargo lifted. The East is also waiting for US and EU backing and they're fair to be honest because they play up our strengths so that we can take back our displaced people and cut down on the aid spent on this war and the refugees, food aid etc. It's Somali leaders who are ruining things like the fight in Galkacyo or the non existent response to the fight in Hiiraan over grazing grounds in 2016.

I commented on a youtube page and two Ethiopians wrote back to me

This is what they wrote
"+barni alas Such terrible at math you little probably get fucked by 4 guys right now. It's 4.54% percent you aren't even good at math. Your country sucks and we enjoyed raping your women in Mogadishu in 2006 and if you try your Islamic bullshit with us than we will do it again but this time it will be brutal.

I promise you Somalia will not exist in 10 Years everything north Puntland and Somaliland belongs to us and everything at South belongs to Kenya. I can't wait to see you screaming while Ethiopian soldier rape you front of your family members."

this is what the other Ethiopian wrote to me
"also wtf are you saying kenya controls the south??, no ugly bantu natian can control the horn,
US REAL HABESHA ETHIOPIANS WILL CONTROL ALL OF SOMALIA, THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH
anyway us ethiopian are also not black you retard, we are different from the ugly negro tribes in the rest of africa
i dont like zoomails but i hate bantus more"

Link to the youtube page
All of you that big up these people I don't know what to say to you. All of you fuckers clouded with qabil and not seeing the bigger picture here you go

That fucker is a Somali Bantu, watch his videos he hates Somalia, i suggest this guy needs to go back to his ancestors motherland.

Canuck this is devastating. Somalis rejecting Somalis while accepting foreigners. It's sick. Ethiopians don't understand their situation all they understand is landlocked and sea and oppressing people in Ogadenia.
You mean the same somalis that constantly wage diplomatic warfare on Somaliland and use their international recognition status to deny them any form of foreign investment or development aid?

Cry me a river.

You mean the same somalis that constantly wage diplomatic warfare on Somaliland and use their international recognition status to deny them any form of foreign investment or development aid?

Cry me a river.
Nobody blocked the Berbera port, please remember how your government rejected the poor Somalis refugees from Yemen! You should accept the fact that SL is region in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts