Fathers worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo honestly i cant hate on gay people cause im personally related to one who is. There totally normal people but after awhile you gotta accept who they are esp if still respect you even if your hating on them.

How can hate someone whos being themselves? f*ck it thats life

Yo honestly i cant hate on gay people cause im personally related to one who is. There totally normal people but after awhile you gotta accept who they are esp if still respect you even if your hating on them.

@AbdiJohnson go get your cousin hes snitching on you

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
What I am saying is that, that is not really a decent argument. If you believe it, say it, but it's not an argument for somebody who doesn't believe in these things. Especially as you are talking about something outside of religion, most of the worlds gays are not muslim obv. I don't hate Muslims, it's not that deep for me. It's an argument that an imaam would say to a muslim who says that have homosexual inclinations, but not a conversation outside of religion. I don't know if I am making myself clear. But you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Saying I hate Muslims is stupid as hell and not even nearly true.

Actually ,she did give a valid argument you just don't agree with her point. Just because you don't agree with her points does not negate her argument.
You and other have mocked the religion and have issues with it I am just calling you guys out on it.

Actually ,she did give a valid argument you just don't agree with her point. Just because you don't agree with her points does not negate her argument.
You and other have mocked the religion and have issues with it I am just calling you guys out on it.

The comment you posted by me wasn't even about what she wrote.
I disagree with her and she disagrees with me, well noted, but what is your point?
I have stated it is awkward for religious people to use arguments outside of religion in an attempt to legitimize the religious point they hold. Me saying the only thing missing is the shaytaan comment is not mocking, notic that @Reign didn't even respond to it either. I would have far more respect for people if they just said 'that's my religious position, evidence and morality (outside of that prescribed by my religion) be damned'.

Yannie

Let get something clear I don't hate gay people. What people do behind closed door is between them and God. What my problem is when they are trying to promote this lifestyle to young kids is my issue.

Why would i waste time debunking the same old myths you hear for religious people over and over again. The same myths that have been debunked a billion times, which you would know if you would look outside your little bobble. Bring me just ONE scientific study that says homosexuality is a choice.

@Yannie Why don't you hate gays? Your prophet and your god does. Ever heard of the story about the people of Lut? or how your religion tells you to take anybody who takes part in homosexual actions, and thrown them out a mountain? Shouldn't you strive to be like your prophet? after all he was the perfect.

Yannie

@Yannie Why don't you hate gays? Your prophet and your god does. Ever heard of the story about the people of Lut? or how your religion tells you to throw out anybody who takes part in homosexual actions should be thrown out a mountain? Shouldn't you strive to be like your prophet? after all he was the perfect.

You have not read the story of Lut. Those people were raping innocent males. These people wanted to rape Luts male guest, God gave these people many warning. God does not like those you transgress His laws. However, God forgives those you turn to him and ask for forgiveness. I don't agree with homosexual acts and if I come across those people I will tell them about Islam and it's their choice if they want to accept it or not. Another thing stops spreading misinformation about the religion.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Wallahi hatred is exhausting. It's too consuming.

You did spread false information about the story of Lut. Did you forget? I am going to says this again stop with spreading misinformation about Islam.

This is what i said:

@Yannie Why don't you hate gays? Your prophet and your god does. Ever heard of the story about the people of Lut? or how your religion tells you to take anybody who takes part in homosexual actions, and thrown them out a mountain? Shouldn't you strive to be like your prophet? after all he was the perfect.

I didn't tell you the story or how it happened, just asked you if you heard the story. I fail to see how asking a question is spreading false information. Also i am not spreading misinformation but the truth. You cant stop me from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending