Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i dont care what they do with their bodies it dosent concern me in the slightest,just dont get surprised when your hubby throws you out cos it's looser than a prostitute
Only our culture and middle eastern men have issues with female sexuality the west pretty much ignores it. Sex is sez some people like it with diffrent people some like it with one. At the end of the day they are both humans who have a biological need to fulfil their sexual desires, wether through marriage or just spontanous one night stands. I am not a judgemental person, who am a to judge im a feeble human just like them which makes me a rare case.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i would advise them but not to but i doubt they would ever do that
Well go to suadi please... here they will be forced to play two seperate lives, they will not trust disclosing anything to you tyrannical parents and those who control their children end up rebeling later in life.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Well go to suadi please... here they will be forced to play two seperate lives, they will not trust disclosing anything to you tyrannical parents and those who control their children end up rebeling later in life.
everything i say just goes through your mind and you respond with your earlier image of my views.I told you i will never force anyone to wear hijab however i would advise them about the benefits if they decide not to.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Only our culture and middle eastern men have issues with female sexuality the west pretty much ignores it. Sex is sez some people like it with diffrent people some like it with one. At the end of the day they are both humans who have a biological need to fulfil their sexual desires, wether through marriage or just spontanous one night stands. I am not a judgemental person, who am a to judge im a feeble human just like them which makes me a rare case.
brainwashing.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Your fun ro argue with I can go on all day with you, but since I don't cover up you may want to rape me so I won't converse with you face to face.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm not making excuses to cover up males and tell them to guard their chastity. Haha
when the hell did advising women to remain chaste become sexist :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
sexist defenition:relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
when the hell did advising women to remain chaste become sexist :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
sexist defenition:relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex

I will be raped according to you if I wear a pair of trousers and a top ? You seem to be making out that men are animals savage beasts. Just say the truth you want to control your wives that's it

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Your fun ro argue with I can go on all day with you, but since I don't cover up you may want to rape me so I won't converse with you face to face.
I have become desensitized to women not covering themselves,i have gained immense self control sexy woman can appear naked in front of me and i will just walk off.I guess it's the effects of being born and raised in an over-sexualised society

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have become desensitized to women not covering themselves,i have gained immense self control sexy woman can appear naked in front of me and i will just walk off.I guess it's the effects of being born and raised in an over-sexualised society
That's good leave them be let them wear what they please just live your life and be happy your future wife loved you regardless of her decision to chose what she wants to wear. Love is about respect not control and fear.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I will be raped according to you if I wear a pair of trousers and a top ? You seem to be making out that men are animals savage beasts. Just say the truth you want to control your wives that's it
your chances will definitely increase however none can be certain about what may happen.I want my wives to have the mental capacity to decide for themselves that staying modest is in fact in their best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.