Galbeedka Shabeelada dhexe demographics explained!

This is not about our expansion in East middle Shabelle i was talking about before this is Galbeedka Middle Shabelle that has no Abgaal/Mudulood till 30km south of Jowhar.

This is scholarly written thread so please mods don't move it to the fadhikudirid section i want to be reference for those who interested in this region. Anyone who posts here you are welcome if you have evidence no need for calaacal and insults because i will obliterate you if you do this you know what im talking about 🤣🤣

In this thread i will show you evidence about the big misinformation that hawadle lives in the east of Shabelle i will post about Hiiraan but first let us start it with Middlle Shabelle.

Both Hawadle and Mudulood(not saying Abgaal though there is some wacbuudhan in the west side but the biggest is Moobileen Cusman there is also Udeejeen) have the same size of land in galbeedka Middle Shabelle how?
The distance between Jowhar and Hiiraan is 60km that is all Hawadle from Jowhar city to the Hiiraan border.

The distance between Jowhar and Balcad is 60km but its not all Mudulood they start from around Qalimow 30km North of Balcad so Mudulood land in galbeedka shabelle is 30 north Of Balccad and 30 south of Balcad 30 =60km same as Hawadle 🤣🤣

The 30km between qalimow and Jowhar is Gaaljecel that why guudlawe can't travel in this road for the first and last time he used Cadale road and entered jowhar from bariga wich is abgaal side 🤣🤣

This is south of Jowhar Gaajecel Shabaab🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-173247.png

Xawaadle deegaamo in galbeedka shabeelada dhexe iyo Jowhar
Screenshot_20230515-172152.png

Sida Jowhar loo kala dego notice the highways goes through Hawadle North of Jowhar and Gaaljecel south of Jowhar. Guudlaawe entres Jowhar from that far east of Abgaal 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-172143.png

Xawaadle galbeedka wabiga shabeelada dhexe(North west Middle Shabelle)
Screenshot_20230515-172135.png

JOWHAR cid walbe meesha ay ka soo gasho. JOWHAR IS OUR Border not Hiiraan🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-172113.png

Screenshot_20230515-172135.png

Screenshot_20230515-172113.png

Screenshot_20230515-172104.png

Screenshot_20230515-165110.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515-164046.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-164046.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20230515-164046.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-164046.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 47
Never ending eboow.

Waa maasantahay abe sahal dheh
we are in digital and satellite are how can you deni this iska liq dacarta xaqiiqada maandhow 🤣🤣

This is from your tv posting the Cabdalle Samatalis Nabadoon who replaced senator Canjeex. Now tell me where is dabeeley located in the map is it even close to Shabelle that goes through mahadaay and east of Buurane?
Screenshot_20230515-183743.png

Screenshot_20230515-182638.jpg

Screenshot_20230515-182934.png

Screenshot_20230515-183925.png
Screenshot_20230515-184014.png

Screenshot_20230515-184811.pngScreenshot_20230515-184811.png

Last edited:
Hiiraan hanoo danbeyso i will be coming for it this is my 60km North west of Jowhar and i will hawadle videos in there will you still deny it? 🤣🤣

View attachment 273039
Galbeedka Hiiraan from Buulburde to Jalalaqsi ilaa North of Mahaday waxaa maamula beesha Baadicade. The days of ceebta na ii asturi jirnay wey noo dhamaatay.
Screenshot_20230515_201011_Facebook.jpg

This libaaxad is heading to Buuloburde the gorgeous Baadicade town.

Kulahaa Galbeedka Middle Shabelle, there is a wall of Gugundhabe standing on your way in Galbeedka Hiiraan.

Galbeedka Hiiraan from Buulburde to Jalalaqsi ilaa North of Mahaday waxaa maamula beesha Baadicade. The days of ceebta na ii asturi jirnay wey noo dhamaatay.
View attachment 273056
why are you running to Hiiraan i said im coming for it this is about Galbeedka middle shabelle oon leeyahay the same size as you when will you surrende? Why always when its about Hawadle vs Abgaal aad sharanshuurka Hiiraan ugu carartaan soo taas kama dhigna inaad daciif tihiin oon idinka badanahay oo idinka dhulwaynahay oon idinka horeyno 🤣🤣

Mahaday iyo Dabayley inteey isku jiraan fiiri when shabaab goes i will put isbaaro between mahaday and Jowhar bc the highway goes through Hawadle and the east side jidka jaayga eelbaraf adan tabaal cunaha aan kaa qaban ku carar yaryar 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-185215.png

Screenshot_20230515-184811.png

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 273056

Kulahaa Galbeedka Middle Shabelle, there is a wall of Gugundhabe standing on your way in Galbeedka Hiiraan.
They're scared to cross the river xaqiiqdi. They claim a whole region yet they can't step foot in the west asu wuxu ku lee yahay abgaal cismaan aan dhul ka boobay :drakelaugh:

why are you running to Hiiraan i said im coming for it this is about Galbeedka middle shabelle oon leeyahay the same size as you when will you surrende? Why always when its about Hawadle vs Abgaal aad sharanshuurka Hiiraan ugu carartaan soo taas kama dhigna inaad daciif tihiin oon idinka badanahay oo idinka dhulwaynahay oon idinka horeyno 🤣🤣
View attachment 273061

View attachment 273059
Baadicade built isbitaal in Fiidow district. Dhul Gugundhabe aad ku waashatay. They hold Buuloburde iyo Jalalaqsi and now you think you can claim their lands in Northwest Middle shabelle? Waan kaa diidnay.
Screenshot_20230515_205357_Facebook.jpg

They're scared to cross the river xaqiiqdi. They claim a whole region yet they can't step foot in the west asu wuxu ku lee yahay abgaal cismaan aan dhul ka boobay :drakelaugh:
again this is about galbeedka middle shabelle ku carar sharanshuur. Fiidow is yabar madxweyne majority on both sides Hiiraan and middle shabelle we are talking about 60km inside galbeedka middle shabelle not border village.

What a jokester this little Xawaadle guy is. 300 000 Agoonyar in afarta tuulo are the impenetrable wall of Beesha. Their only hope is coming from Galbeedka but Baadicade has prevented any expansion into there, they can't even cross Jalalaqsi bridge.

:liberaltears:

Jungle

VIP
What a jokester, 300 000 Agoonyar in afarta tuulo are the impenetrable wall of Beesha. Their only hope is coming from Galbeedka but Baadicade has prevented any expansion into there, they can't even cross Jalalaqsi bridge.

:liberaltears:
I mentioned the other day that dc of jalalaqsi ran off from the district centre to Ceel Baraf. They know they're safe with us. Bare in mind they do not speak like they do on the net and its normal for us to give them refuge as has happened many times over
again this is about galbeedka middle shabelle ku carar sharanshuur. Fiidow is yabar madxweyne majority on both sides Hiiraan and middle shabelle we are talking about 60km inside galbeedka middle shabelle not border village.
Agteeyda adaa sharanshuur ka ah mida kale saqraan geesdiir aka ayub gaal aa erigaas ka soo barateen be original laangaab la kor dhabeey

As always they ran to Sharanshuur bc we are bigger for them🤣🤣

This is how we control abgaal risqi cunaha aan ka hayn jirnay in the 90s before Al shabaab we used to target them in Buurane when heading to Jowhar. Highway goes through buurane. Between buurane and Jowhar there is Jidcad leads to the bridge of the east side of the river. Mahadaywich has jareeer majority like Jowhar and Balcad is in the east side

I know they will deny it and restor to sharanshuur this is how we control their galbeedka that why they ran to sharabshuur. This is for the reads who r not from hirshabelle exposing these the fake only abgaal live in middle shabelle when its majority is Madow
Hoo bariiska 🤣🤣

Keep it in this section pls
Screenshot_20230515-190921.png

IMG_20230515_141724~2.jpg

ABDI(Buurane) Hawadle town
Screenshot_20230515-190710.png

I mentioned the other day that dc of jalalaqsi ran off from the district centre to Ceel Baraf. They know they're safe with us. Bare in mind they do not speak like they do on the net and its normal for us to give them refuge as has happened many times over

Agteeyda adaa sharanshuur ka ah mida kale saqraan geesdiir aka ayub gaal aa erigaas ka soo barateen be original laangaab la kor dhabeey
We need to wash our hands from them, let the nature take it's course and extradite that District commissioner to the Baadicade mayor.

Xaal qaada beelaha Gugundhabe. We are doing greate injustice by propping up these ungrateful fuckers.

Last edited:
As always they ran to Sharanshuur bc we are bigger for them🤣🤣

This is how we control abgaal risqi cunaha aan ka hayn jirnay in the 90s before Al shabaab we used to target them in Buurane when heading to Jowhar. Highway goes through buurane. Between buurane and Jowhar there is Jidcad leads to the bridge of the east side of the river. Mahadaywich has jareeer majority like Jowhar and Balcad is in the east side

I know they will deny it and restor to sharanshuur this is how we control their galbeedka that why they ran to sharabshuur. This is for the reads who r not from hirshabelle exposing these the fake only abgaal live in middle shabelle when its majority is Madow
Hoo bariiska 🤣🤣

Keep it in this section pls
View attachment 273065

View attachment 273066

ABDI(Buurane) Hawadle town
View attachment 273067
Why are you claiming Gugundhabe lands in Northwest Middle Shabelle?
Screenshot_20230515_205555_Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20230515_205357_Facebook.jpg

Fucking online ku noolkaa tahay was. This is the reality on the ground, Baadicade building and funding hospitals, schools and roads. While you draw fake maps, and yell sharanshuur.

Claiming Fiidow is crazy. That place is 110% Baadicade. Claiming other clans lands are so xaraam especially when you don't have a presence there.

When you exit Hiiraan, its still Hawadle territory all the way into Jowhar except the Fiidow town pocket which is a mix but might be majority Baadicade. In general though Jowhar to Hiiraan along the highway is Hawadle territory. Buurane and Mahaday will merge within a decade. They are only 500m apart, essentially in the same location. Buurane is purely settled by Hawadle and the emergance of a Buurane-Mahadaay city will highlight a partially a Hawadle degmo if you think about it. We should take a leaf from what HG did in Matabaan. They settled in the town and started to claim the entire district which was still 80% Agoon and Maxamed Cali 😁

Why are you claiming Gugundhabe lands in Northwest Middle Shabelle?
View attachment 273071
View attachment 273072
Fucking online ku noolkaa tahay was. This is the reality on the ground, Baadicade building and funding hospitals, schools and roads. While you draw fake maps.
miskiin Sharanshuur kuma cayminayaanim done wity your naflacaarinimo🤣🤣
Jalalaqsi ilaa fiidow waa Yabarmadaxweyne majority who is the f*ck baadicade abgaal aanba liqnee🤣🤣

And go learn about the map. There r two fiidows one in hiiraan side that one has baadicade with Hawadle and the one in middle Shabelle kiliga is Yabarmadaxweyne majority. You are east of the river in duduble and im from iji behind duuduble to adan yabaal controlling your jaayga no wonder why you are running to sharanshuur the laangaab of Hirshabelle om enjoying it inaa iska key dhicin karin without resoting to sharanshuur 🤣🤣

Look fiidow you posting is on the border between it and Jowhar is 100% Xawaadle not mixed
Screenshot_20230515-192547.jpg