Galbeedka Shabeelada dhexe demographics explained!

Mashallah Xalfooley our new colony, let me guess it’s in Eastern Middle Shabelle 😂

B041E038-BF4F-4601-A1DD-FEF6D22976B5.jpeg

The comments kill me tho :mjlol:

B4EF9714-E61A-443C-B11D-B5CD67C4CE66.jpeg

279E3161-0E82-4CD8-9C9A-F1AC96EAE9E0.jpeg

88EA52E1-256C-4247-9814-5628E682A977.jpeg

these yaryars have been resorted to only gabays kkkk after failing to take it back in blood.

Last edited:
@
:drakelaugh:wixi lugugu yaqiin lee mahano. Tuug sixiroole oo dadka wadada u galo

I can't be bothered to look it up rn but I've posted it many times and so has @convincation that warsanstar chased you out of Jowhar for killing just 1 man

View attachment 273088

What does Guudlaawe hear except 'Mudane Madaxweyne' whilst in Beledweyne? Ali jeyte spoke from the heart and said please Guudlaawe cidan soo dir we can't go on anymore nacalaa laangaab ku dhalay xaan dhaha :russ:

View attachment 273091
Laangaab ina tahay sawirkaan aa cadeehaa

I just showed you a photo of a Hawadle General after he evicted Red Berets in Xamar and freed you when not a single Abgaal ciidan was in sight. You're showing me two Farmaajo appointees and HSM who is with his Reer Abti that also voted him in.

@

I just showed you a photo of a Hawadle General after he evicted Red Berets in Xamar and freed you when not a single Abgaal ciidan was in sight. You're showing me two Farmaajo appointees and HSM who is with his Reer Abti that also voted him in.
Screenshot_20230515_165420_Facebook.jpg

On the right in 1960 three Mudulood men Beledweyne. On the left in 2023 three Mudulood men in Beledweyne. Somethings never change.:icon lol:

Don't delude yourself, you have never been on our level. If you can't keep this deranged cousin of yours under leash we will put him there at the expense of your clan. No longer will I turn the other cheek.
:win:

Buurane is a Shiidle village. How can you be in Buurane when Fiidow and West Jalalaqsi are Gugundhabe lands?
Niyahow this hatred is not good for you, what does a Masagawayan from Galmudug know about western Middle Shabelle lol. Every Abgaal know buurane is a XL village because of our isbaaro

Jungle

VIP
inside jowhar

View attachment 273094 hawadle vs gaaljecel and warsangali not only the laba xabo warsangali from xeebta 🤣🤣
:dead::dead::dead:

How are you going to post half of the source I just told you about you absolute retard

Stop embarrassing yourself, why would you bring Warsangeli into this?
View attachment 273096
Warsnageli are the ones who chased you from Jowhar and Buurane. After the karbaash you ran to Agoonyar for safety. But the two Harti brothers made peace and decided to share the bounty. Agoonyar fully took Buurane that you stole from Shidle farmers and Warsan stars took the little you had in Jowhar.

:manny:
This guy is retarded . I was about to post the source as well. Waa yaabanahay :what1: How he thought posting half of the reporr when we can all access it

@

You can't defend yourself Caydiid disarmed you and Beledweyne was taken by Cismaan Caato not in coordination lol Nin lugu shaqeesto aa tahay xabad iska hor marihaa

Niyahow this hatred is not good for you, what does a Masagawayan from Galmudug know about western Middle Shabelle lol. Every Abgaal know buurane is a XL village because of our isbaaro
Masagaway aad ku waashatay my subclan doesn't even live there. Im in Gal-Axmed(Ceel Cali Axmad) and Bood in East Hiiraan. No more will I play nice with you Xaarwadayaal.
Screenshot_20230515_224126_Earth.jpg

Stop embarrassing yourself, why would you bring Warsangeli into this?
View attachment 273096
Warsnageli are the ones who chased you from Jowhar and Buurane. After the karbaash you ran to Agoonyar for safety. But the two Harti brothers made peace and decided to share the bounty. Agoonyar fully took Buurane that you stole from Shidle farmers and Warsan stars took the little you had in Jowhar.

:manny:
you are not good at fabricating stories🤣🤣

Your ainfighting is know its nothing to do with us 🤣🤣

we were at war with Agoonyar too untill we took all their land(Iji, Xalfooley and murreyste and large hoowd in calaag 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Hooyada u sheeg. Abgaal waa Abgaal. People try seperate us. None of that. Where was President Hasan born? Waceysle live throughout south Somalia

Waceysle have villages along the border of LS and MS. They make up a little less than half of Jazeera population. They have more of a say in Middle Shabelle affairs than you without a doubt

You can't defend yourself Caydiid disarmed you
You have a lot of nerve for someone who got clapped by Caydiid inside north Xamar and could not get your paper president into Villa Somalia.

The war with XL and HG led to Caydiid being killed in Southern Xamar by teenagers after their strongest forces were fed to crocodiles in Hiiraan. Caato and Caydiid were at war with each other because of the loss in Beledweyne. Naga amuus you don’t even know basic history.

You have a lot of nerve for someone who got clapped by Caydiid inside north Xamar and could not get your paper president into Villa Somalia.

The war with XL and HG led to Caydiid being killed in Southern Xamar by teenagers after their strongest forces were fed to crocodiles in Hiiraan. Caato and Caydiid were at war with each other because of the loss in Beledweyne. Naga amuus you don’t even know basic history.

Also it was the Italians that disarmed Hawadle. Close to a 100 technicals were burned by UNISOM in Bweyne airport. The rest of the clans hid their heavy weaponary after witnessing that travesty that befell us 😂

@

What a lie. The first USC troops that took over villa somalia were Abgaal mainly wacbudhan under General Galaal aun. Also Mursade men present. Farah gubadley and his men came after. And bulk of xl and HG were fighting outside the capital

Caydiid died in 1996 aun. By then there was not a single armed xawaadle in xamar. He was killed in battle when Cismaan Cato and muuse sudi linked up. HG took over Beledweyne in its entirety for 8 months until mx had to come save you. HG just left in their own afterwards because why stay in Beledweyne. It isn’t strategic at all. After you fell out with hg, we took you in medino and protected your civilans and even sent you gurmad wallahi

HG just left in their own afterwards because why stay in Beledweyne.
Niyahow hatred is not a good look on you 😂.

Where have you seen these parasites leave on their own especially Beledweyne that is in central Somalia and has access to farms and river and is just 70kms from the red deserts and sands of Galgaduud? Xabad ayaa looga saaray waliba Sanduulo ah!

Today it’s you that is under threat from HG not me lol. They will take over Xamar one day and you still have Abgaals like you sucking their dicks kkkk and believe in Hiraabnimo. You were under HG hegemony from 1994-2006 until Abdullahi Yusuf saved you and returned you your prestigious status as leader of Xamar.

Last edited:
Niyahow hatred is not a good look on you 😂.

Where have you seen these parasites leave on their own especially Beledweyne that is in central Somalia and has access to farms and river and is just 70kms from the red deserts and sands of Galgaduud? Xabad ayaa looga saaray waliba Sanduulo ah!

Today it’s you that is under threat from HG not me lol. They will take over Xamar one day and you still have Abgaals like you sucking their dicks kkkk and believe in Hiraabnimo. You were under HG hegemony from 1994-2006 until Abdullahi Yusuf saved you and returned you your prestigious status as leader of Xamar.
Last time I checked Abgaal were both mayor of Mogadishu and guudomiye banaadir. But aren’t GJ guudomiye Beledweyne? we don’t share the city leadership but you do your biggest city

How is hatred when I responded to you. Stop whining like women when people reply to your nonsense.

Last time I checked Abgaal were both mayor of Mogadishu and guudomiye banaadir. But aren’t GJ guudomiye Beledweyne? Politically xamar is more ours than Beledweyne is yours.
😂 why do you always bring up these wanlaweynian and kismayo refugees like they are something. Anyways yes the mayor and Governor is Abgaal but that will change soon as HG control the security sector and economic sector eebow since you Abgaals have been focused on XL HG ayaa idinka adeegatay and darbaweyne and co realised too late kkk

HG against Abgaal Leader in Banadir kkk

The mayor of Beledweyne holds every single power in Beledweyne and as well as the real leader the Governor of Hiiraan sxb. The Gudoomiye is just Maqaarsaar position Waare made for these IDPs. No point taking it back now we just need to build a local council and elect ourselves and get rid of it.

Hooyada u sheeg. Abgaal waa Abgaal. People try seperate us. None of that. Where was President Hasan born? Waceysle live throughout south Somalia

Waceysle have villages along the border of LS and MS. They make up a little less than half of Jazeera population. They have more of a say in Middle Shabelle affairs than you without a doubt
We live outside of Muqakoori. Unlike these jokesters, we don't need to make fake maps and claim Gugundhabe lands in Northwest Middle Shabelle.

😂 why do you always bring up these wanlaweynian and kismayo refugees like they are something. Anyways yes the mayor and Governor is Abgaal but that will change soon as HG control the security sector and economic sector eebow since you Abgaals have been focused on XL HG ayaa idinka adeegatay and darbaweyne and co realised too late kkk

HG against Abgaal Leader in Banadir kkk

The mayor of Beledweyne holds every single power in Beledweyne and as well as the real leader the Governor of Hiiraan sxb. The Gudoomiye is just Maqaarsaar position Waare made for these IDPs. No point taking it back now we just need to build a local council and elect ourselves.
It might change, but Baladweyne DC is already nin Gugundhabe. While you are wishing doom and gloom on us like the Xaarwade you are. We are posting facts on the ground.

:kodaksmiley:

Trending