Galbeedka Shabeelada dhexe demographics explained!

When you exit Hiiraan, its still Hawadle territory all the way into Jowhar except the Fiidow town pocket which is a mix but might be majority Baadicade. In general though Jowhar to Hiiraan along the highway is Hawadle territory. Buurane and Mahaday will merge within a decade. They are only 500m apart, essentially in the same location. Buurane is purely settled by Hawadle and the emergance of a Buurane-Mahadaay city will highlight a partially a Hawadle degmo if you think about it. We should take a leaf from what HG did in Matabaan. They settled in the town and started to claim the entire district which was still 80% Agoon and Maxamed Cali 😁
Buurane is a Shiidle village. How can you be in Buurane when Fiidow and West Jalalaqsi are Gugundhabe lands?

When you exit Hiiraan, its still Hawadle territory all the way into Jowhar except the Fiidow town pocket which is a mix but might be majority Baadicade. In general though Jowhar to Hiiraan along the highway is Hawadle territory. Buurane and Mahaday will merge within a decade. They are only 500m apart, essentially in the same location. Buurane is purely settled by Hawadle and the emergance of a Buurane-Mahadaay city will highlight a partially a Hawadle degmo if you think about it. We should take a leaf from what HG did in Matabaan. They settled in the town and started to claim the entire district which was still 80% Agoon and Maxamed Cali 😁
Fiiidow is mixed and jimbiley in Jhiiraan but when you reach the fiidow of middle Shabelle its majority Hawadle waliba yabar madaxweyne this is kiliga wich gaaljecel livestock drink from too. Let alone fiidow we are inji behid dudible 10km inside east middle shabelle 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-192547.jpg

Screenshot_20230515-194055.png

miskiin Sharanshuur kuma cayminayaanim done wity your naflacaarinimo🤣🤣
Jalalaqsi ilaa fiidow waa Yabarmadaxweyne majority who is the f*ck baadicade abgaal aanba liqnee🤣🤣

And go learn about the map. There r two fiidows one in hiiraan side that one has baadicade with Hawadle and the one in middle Shabelle kiliga is Yabarmadaxweyne majority. You are east of the river in duduble and im from iji behind duuduble to adan yabaal controlling your jaayga no wonder why you are running to sharanshuur the laangaab of Hirshabelle om enjoying it inaa iska key dhicin karin without resoting to sharanshuur 🤣🤣

Look fiidow you posting is on the border between it and Jowhar is 100% Xawaadle not mixed
View attachment 273075
Your fake maps mean dogshit waryaa.
Screenshot_20230515_214007_Gallery.jpg

The only reality on the ground.

Fiiidow is mixed and jimbiley in Jhiiraan but when you reach the fiidow of middle Shabelle its majority Hawadle waliba yabar madaxweyne this is kiliga wich gaaljecel livestock drink from too. Let alone fiidow we are inji behid dudible 10km inside east middle shabelle 🤣🤣
View attachment 273077
Now Fiidow is mixed kkkkk, while few posts ago you claimed it was some Xawaadle clan majority.

:liberaltears:
I will make you spit all that Xaaraan dhul you claim.
:win:
You will come to love this map's updated version.
Screenshot_20230515_214007_Gallery.jpg

Buurane is a Shiidle village. How can you be in Buurane when Fiidow and West Jalalaqsi are Gugundhabe lands?

Buurane is on the highway. Theres no Madow there. Its 100% Hawaadle.

Theres a reason why the Deputy Gov of Middle Shabelle is always Hawadle. Jowhar to Celi Dheer to Buurane to Fiidow is Hawadle land. You cant just decide to erase that on an online forum. Eeboow you gotta go and sprinkle some more pink from Jowhar to Hiiraan on that map 😂

Fiidow umadda leh aduunyada dhan ayaa og, online ku noolkaa tahay wasee. Random geeljire walking vs a community funded and built hospital.
View attachment 273081
still on sharanshuuur i defeated you orod adeer gymkaada aad 🤣🤣

These are our beero in kiliga/fiidow wjat can you do about it you have a pic and i have a video you are not even watching it waa isku dhex yaacdey 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230515-194639.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515-194639.png
    Screenshot_20230515-194639.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 38

Theres a reason why the Deputy Gov of Middle Shabelle is always Hawadle. Jowhar to Celi Dheer to Buurane to Fiidow is Hawadle land. You cant just decide to erase that on an online forum. Eeboow you gotta go and sprinkle some more pink from Jowhar to Hiiraan on that map 😂
Buurane is Shiidle and Agoonyar settlement. It is a village that comes under Mahadaay town lol.

middle shabelle dhan waa Madow laakiin hiiraan waxay ka degaan wabiga jiinkiisa waliba galbeedka ay ka degaan 80% laakin middle Shabelle waxay majority ka yihiin caasimada Jowhar iyo mahadaay iyo 40% balcad. Abgaal in middle shabellee are like 30% very empty side

Jungle

VIP
If they are anybody they would of had some say in Mahadaay where DC is Celi Agoonyar, deputy Shiidle and xoghaye Cabdalle Agoonyar. Now Ceel Baraf l, Miir Taqwa or Biyacadde will be a district soon enough. If they get a single position I will stop posting on this site lol

Has anyone seen this deputy of Middle Shabelle?

We need to wash our hands from them, let the nature take it's course and extradite that District commissioner to the Baadicade mayor.

Xaal qaada beelaha Gugundhabe. We are doing greate injustice by propping up these ungrateful fuckers.
I agree. They're absolutely useless. The only sub that deals with them in the correct manner is Daud in Wadajir where they are treated like the laangaabs they are lol
Now Fiidow is mixed kkkkk, while few posts ago you claimed it was some Xawaadle clan majority.

:liberaltears:
I will make you spit all that Xaaraan dhul you claim.
:win:
You will come to love this map's updated version.
View attachment 273080
Fiidoow is Gugundhabe land without a doubt. Reer abtigeey from Mustaxiil, DDSI own large farmland there. Mee ka xoogaan? :drakekidding:

still on sharanshuuur i defeated you orod adeer gymkaada aad 🤣🤣

These are our beero in kiliga/fiidow wjat can you do about it you have a pic and i have a video you are not even watching it waa isku dhex yaacdey 🤣🤣

View attachment 273082

I will not watch those fake videos waryaa, I have intel coming from Xawaadle relatives kkkk. Fiidow is Baadicade and maanta I will burn calories by ranting online. My heart rate is already at 180.
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I will not watch those fake videos waryaa, I have intel coming from Xawaadle relatives kkkk. Fiidow is Baadicade and maanta I will burn calories by ranting online. My heart rate is already at 180.
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
This is how warsangali in jowhar got slaughtered in Buurane when heading to Mahaday through hawadle checkpoint. Now we have jidka jaayga your dc Adan yabaal cabaading about it. We will back to Buurane and put you under blockade like the 90s i cant wait my buurane blockade 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230515-200857.png

Screenshot_20230515-200415.png

Burane was my stronghold out of Jowhar from 2000 hawadle vs Abgaal and Gaaljecel at once
Screenshot_20230515-201218.png

Last edited:
Laangaab weliga nin Abgaal Cismaan waxaa aminsantahay ma u sheegtay? Aso ku hor fadhiyo aan kawadahee

Guudlaawe hears it everyday 😂

Also @The Midlands is a laandheere Cabdi Yuusuf. His adeer Farah Gubadley entered Xamar with 40 Cabdi Yusuf technicals in 91 when your sub probably didn't have a single dhashiike.

Farah Gubadley, a Cabdi Yuusuf Samatalis inspecting Villa Somalia after capturing it.

Screenshot_20230516_051113_Facebook.jpg

Jungle

VIP
This is how warsangali in jowhar got slaughtered in Buurane when heading to Mahaday through hawadle checkpoint. Now we have jidka jaayga your dc Adan yabaal cabaading about it. We will back to Buurane and put you under blockade like the 90s🤣🤣

View attachment 273086
:drakelaugh:wixi lugugu yaqiin lee mahano. Tuug sixiroole oo dadka wadada u galo

I can't be bothered to look it up rn but I've posted it many times and so has @convincation that warsanstar chased you out of Jowhar for killing just 1 man

Guudlaawe hears it everyday 😂

Also @The Midlands is a laandheere Cabdi Yuusuf. His adeer Farah Gubadley entered Xamar with 40 Cabdi Yusuf technicals in 91 when your sub probably didn't have a single dhashiike.
FB_IMG_1668943646760.jpg

What does Guudlaawe hear except 'Mudane Madaxweyne' whilst in Beledweyne? Ali jeyte spoke from the heart and said please Guudlaawe cidan soo dir we can't go on anymore nacalaa laangaab ku dhalay xaan dhaha :russ:

saanaaaa.jpg

Laangaab ina tahay sawirkaan aa cadeehaa

:drakelaugh:wixi lugugu yaqiin lee mahano. Tuug sixiroole oo dadka wadada u galo

I can't be bothered to look it up rn but I've posted it many times and so has @convincation that warsanstar chased you out of Jowhar for killing just 1 man

View attachment 273088

What does Guudlaawe hear except 'Mudane Madaxweyne' whilst in Beledweyne? Ali jeyte spoke from the heart and said please Guudlaawe cidan soo dir we can't go on anymore nacalaa laangaab ku dhalay xaan dhaha :russ:

View attachment 273091
inside jowhar

Screenshot_20230515-201824.png

View attachment 273088

View attachment 273091
hawadle vs gaaljecel and warsangali not only the laba xabo warsangali from xeebta warsanhali hadeey rag ahaayeen maxay buurane u imaanwaayeen instead of hiding behind galjecel 🤣🤣

This proofs my point this highway being hawadle mukulaal minabkeeda joogto uma gali kartaan

This is how warsangali in jowhar got slaughtered in Buurane when heading to Mahaday through hawadle checkpoint. Now we have jidka jaayga your dc Adan yabaal cabaading about it. We will back to Buurane and put you under blockade like the 90s i cant wait my buurane blockade 🤣🤣
View attachment 273087

View attachment 273086
Stop embarrassing yourself, why would you bring Warsangeli into this?
Screenshot_20230515_222428_Gallery.jpg

Warsnageli are the ones who chased you from Jowhar and Buurane. After the karbaash you ran to Agoonyar for safety. But the two Harti brothers made peace and decided to share the bounty. Agoonyar fully took Buurane that you stole from Shidle farmers and Warsan stars took the little you had in Jowhar.

:manny:

Trending

Latest posts