Status
Not open for further replies.
728f738e5da9117fad9e17af6f634ff9.jpg

d526d3c65af5f3d0ad378ec94328ced8.jpg

594de9650d134adf2f16649bcaa3d08f.jpg

4fe91463e8dbd6318a2dc039970bb0b9.jpg

8ce3d79697bb581b53ef085f6f67db65.jpg

ab728144bd8b372605f2f5771dc4acfe.jpg

Last picture was from Gay Pride, he is first from left.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Wollahi if I posted one photo remotely close to this, my families karbaash brigade would be on me the minute I post it.

This kid needs a very hard smack.

TheLibertarianQuiche

YAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! #lovewins i love how brave these boys are!! let your rainbow flags flyyy!!!!

Dude this kid is young, stop polluting his head with this nonsense. He shouldn't even know what sex is let alone be investigating his sexual identity.
Save this for when he is in uni.

Dude this kid is young, stop polluting his head with this nonsense. He shouldn't even know what sex is let alone be investigating his sexual identity.
Save this for when he is in uni.
oh? as if you wouldn't be giving a round of applause when your 13 yearold son losses his virginity. somali kids are out here fucking anything that walks in their teens, what makes him different? are you homophobic? :mugshotman:

TheLibertarianQuiche

oh? as if you wouldn't be giving a round of applause when your 13 yearold son losses his virginity. somali kids are out here fucking anything that walks in their teens, what makes him different? are you homophobic? :mugshotman:

A 13 year old should be playing football and drinking soda not choosing what he likes better: hitting from the back or front.

I'm not Homophobic as I support gay rights but I don't believe the nonsense that gays were born gay. No anyone can be gay or straight its a matter of personal preference.

A 13 year old should be playing football and drinking soda not choosing what he likes better: hitting from the back or front.

I'm not Homophobic as I support gay rights but I don't believe the nonsense that gays were born gay. No anyone can be gay or straight its a matter of personal preference.
have you had gay thoughts before? any attraction what so ever to males? if not then you are born straight, and vice versa

Somalis will be producing so many effimate males due to their naag upbringing and Self hatred.meanwhile ,the rest of the men go to prison and the xalimosmarry madows and Rogers .:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.