Gayest somali in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The c*nt is Dhulbahante. I know a girl in Helsinki who's BFF's with him.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yea, because over there they don't have a culture of homosexuality that makes it difficult for male friends to be affectionate with one another. You do that shit here, everyone will assume you're gay lovers or some shit. Over there it's just two guys being friends. It doesn't mean that they're effeminate. You won't see dudes over there wearing make-up, female clothes, or drilling each other bums out in the open like in the west.
Why would 2 grown ass men friends want to be affectionate with each other? :draketf::drakewtf:

I'm assuming this Somali guy is his inspiration

:dead1: the middle picture killed me. They look the same to me.

If 2016 is anything to go by, I expect an increase in this madness in 2017. Here is my prediction for 2017

More soMali terrorists
More deaths in Canada
More rapes in Europe by somalis
More gays, trans and lesbians coming out

IMG_5608.jpg
Dude this kid is young, stop polluting his head with this nonsense. He shouldn't even know what sex is let alone be investigating his sexual identity.
Save this for when he is in uni.

The TV and media had decided for him

maestro

Cultural revolution
Imagine raising a son for all those years. All that money and time put on him and he turns out like this. :meleshame: khasaro

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
728f738e5da9117fad9e17af6f634ff9.jpg

d526d3c65af5f3d0ad378ec94328ced8.jpg

594de9650d134adf2f16649bcaa3d08f.jpg

4fe91463e8dbd6318a2dc039970bb0b9.jpg

8ce3d79697bb581b53ef085f6f67db65.jpg

ab728144bd8b372605f2f5771dc4acfe.jpg

Last picture was from Gay Pride, he is first from left.

Whats up with all these homosexuals coming out of the Wood work a Guy with hijab and now this dude and to top it off he did farxiya kabayares makeup

:mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

he is just a kid leave him alone damn. We get it you're homophobic but there are real assholes that would kill him. Let him be. Somalis have no sense of how their reckless behavior can backfire. If there are grown people that dont give a f*ck fine but keep young people out of it no matter how much of homophobic Islamist you are.

I love thiiis lmaooooo :chrisfreshhah:

I hope a bunch more come out so somalis are forced to aknowledge all the outcasts in our community :pacspit:

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
he is just a kid leave him alone damn. We get it you're homophobic but there are real assholes that would kill him. Let him be. Somalis have no sense of how their reckless behavior can backfire. If there are grown people that dont give a f*ck fine but keep young people out of it no matter how much of homophobic Islamist you are.
You're the definition of assimilation into gaal society gone wrong.Have some dignity mate,you've lost you're religion and culture and you've become just another one of these gaal xoloo.This the exact type of assimilation i'm going to try and protect my future progeny from.

Status
Not open for further replies.