Gayest somali in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
have you had gay thoughts before? any attraction what so ever to males? if not then you are born straight, and vice versa

Thats bullshit because many gays if not the overwhelming will tell you that they had straight thoughts, loved girls and had girlfriends.

I think its a choice of what you like better, maybe you are born with characteristics that influence what sexuality you choose.

He is over 20 years old. Funniest thing ever when Farxiya Kabayare was in Finland, this guy did her makeup and he was wearing a dirac in her stage also :russ:

This is Finland, a free country.

Thats bullshit because many gays if not the overwhelming will tell you that they had straight thoughts, loved girls and had girlfriends.

I think its a choice of what you like better, maybe you are born with characteristics that influence what sexuality you choose.
you didnt answer my question though...

giphy.gif

i love that he is free to be himself. in somalia the slightest hint of feminine behaviour would have him hanged. miskeen can never go to somalia

i love that he is free to be himself. in somalia the slightest hint of feminine behaviour would have him hanged. miskeen can never go to somalia
no sxb the most effeminate men are in Somalia. i swear i saw three niggas all holding and being very touchy with one another but no batted an eye.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
no sxb the most effeminate men are in Somalia. i swear i saw three niggas all holding and being very touchy with one another but no batted an eye.
Yea, because over there they don't have a culture of homosexuality that makes it difficult for male friends to be affectionate with one another. You do that shit here, everyone will assume you're gay lovers or some shit. Over there it's just two guys being friends. It doesn't mean that they're effeminate. You won't see dudes over there wearing make-up, female clothes, or drilling each other bums out in the open like in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.