Gayest somali in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
He is over 20 years old. Funniest thing ever when Farxiya Kabayare was in Finland, this guy did her makeup and he was wearing a dirac in her stage also :russ:

This is Finland, a free country.

Right there is no way I believe your estranged Somali story now. You know too much for someone who was adopted by white folks. It just doesn't add up :cosbyhmm:

A 13 year old should be playing football and drinking soda not choosing what he likes better: hitting from the back or front.

I'm not Homophobic as I support gay rights but I don't believe the nonsense that gays were born gay. No anyone can be gay or straight its a matter of personal preference.

It all depends on what homophobia means. If I feel zero attraction to males, the idea of a man bending to get poked from behind makes me feel disgusted, and I can not for my life understand how a guy can be attracted to another guy, that I love women and appreciate the gift handed to me in their female figures, and I have an eye for beautiful females, that I take pride in my manhood and see it as means to success and greater responsibility, to rule this fucking world at one point, that I don't want someone to look for my acknowledgment/acceptance in their sexual preferences, and that I believe to each their own and not to be bothered with their life style. SIGN ME UP FOR BEING HOMOPHOBIC.

Libertarian, don't apologize for your manhood dude, wear it as a badge of honor. Saying you are not homophobic makes you look shaky and indecisive about who you are as a man. Every man who is in touch with their primal instinct feels disgust with homosexuality. And gay men actually want a man not someone like them, the fucking irony.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.