Gayest somali in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk there goes the myth "Dark men are more masculine" nonsense that halimos in this forum were peddling. I am yet
to see a light skinned gay Somali, most of those gays coming out are dark skinned. I wonder why that is?

You're the definition of assimilation into gaal society gone wrong.Have some dignity mate,you've lost you're religion and culture and you've become just another one of these gaal xoloo.This the exact type of assimilation i'm going to try and protect my future progeny from.
Exactly Walaal. As the famous saying goes: "If you stand for nothing, then you'll for anything".

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
kkkk there goes the myth "Dark men are more masculine" nonsense that halimos in this forum were peddling. I am yet
to see a light skinned gay Somali, most of them are dark skinned. I wonder why that is?
If @abdijhonson is darkskin then that confirms you're theory

You're the definition of assimilation into gaal society gone wrong.Have some dignity mate,you've lost you're religion and culture and you've become just another one of these gaal xoloo.This the exact type of assimilation i'm going to try and protect my future progeny from.

Please do so in a Islamic shit hole you know where the door is >>>

Bohol

VIP
@Transparent My theory on the real reason many of them happen to be dark gays is because they have insecurities that they
can't get girls in real life thus become s (sameway dark chicks have insecurities and run away to white males). No other
explanation.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Transparent My theory on the real reason many of them happen to be dark gays is because they have insecurities that they
can't get girls in real life thus become s (sameway dark chicks have insecurities and run away to white males). No other
explanation.
I dont think dark skin niggas are insecure matter of fact i dont think any niggas are insecure.Men dont go around checking who's better looking them or their homies,that's what women do ,they constantly compare beauty among themselves which leads to insecurities.However your theory is looking valid rn ngl dark skin niggas are lacking at the moment

Omg i been looking for him for years funniest guy i ever seen can somebody please give me link to his videos? pleeaseeeee

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
this thread is making me get gay ads z3zrULC

Screenshot_20161220-183257_01.png

to see a light skinned gay Somali, most of those gays coming out are dark skinned. I wonder why that is?

They were sexually molested at very young age(where he connects sexually pleasure at that area only) watch out for your kids boys especially from (relatives, baby sitters, teachers)

waraabe

Your superior
Darodia will donate 5000 young boys to Catholic Churches across the world so they can get help against other Somali clans

Status
Not open for further replies.