Getting married - free meher - non Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, what would you advise to a brother who is seeking to marry someone who is not Somali, she doesn't want meher money, surprise, what the hell am I supposed to do with her, she told me I will the one who will be receiving meher money, whatt, give me a break, should I just take the meher money and use it to marry a Somali girl, and no, don't be quick, I can afford any amounts of meher on my own, I just don't want to miss out this $200,000 hundred thousand of meher money.

Does that mean she will have the upper hand when it comes to divorce, who can divorce who, well ama kor ha marto ama hoos ha marto laba koorraba ayada lee dhawan

Folks, what would you advise to a brother who is seeking to marry someone who is not Somali, she doesn't want meher money, surprise, what the hell am I supposed to do with her, she told me I will the one who will be receiving meher money, whatt, give me a break, should I just take the meher money and use it to marry a Somali girl, and no, don't be quick, I can afford any amounts of meher on my own, I just don't want to miss out this $200,000 hundred thousand of meher money.

Does that mean she will have the upper hand when it comes to divorce, who can divorce who, well ama kor ha marto ama hoos ha marto laba koorraba ayada lee dhawan

Get off the khat. :hova:

:williamswtf:
Marrying a non Somali?

:yacadiim:
If this was a Somali woman making this thread.
The haters would be all over this thread.
Talking about "abu tyrones" and "25 cent mehrs".
:mjlol:

@Duke of Bohol what do you think of this?
:lolbron:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Use that money to invest in stocks and save some money to observe the good old tradition of giving an apple:dabcasar:

:williamswtf:
Marrying a non Somali?

:yacadiim:
If this was a Somali woman making this thread.
The haters would be all over this thread.
Talking about "abu tyrones" and "25 cent mehrs".
:mjlol:

@Duke of Bohol what do you think of this?
:lolbron:
Chill he said he's the one getting paid for mehr, :siilaanyolaugh: he's a very smart man. No xaliimo ever thinks like this brother does.

Remember he's allowed to have more than 1 wife :ufdup:

This is incomprehensible garbage. Was this translated from another language using google translate? Nothing makes sense.

This is incomprehensible garbage. Was this translated from another language using google translate? Nothing makes sense.

And I thought you had a PhD in English literature, woow, what did I just quoted, at least, write better English if you are correcting me you muller

Mahadsanid walaal, walaal jira, jir oo joog oo cagta hoosteeda ku jiid cadawga

Ina abti nin aad u wanagsan baad tahay.

sxb talo an ku siyo , waxaad sameysa islaanta caad iskaga daa. Waa fakhri iyo waxa dhama gabadh somali. Lacagta mehrka iska daa waa haram.

alla ha ku sharfo oo ha ku xafido

Ina abti nin aad u wanagsan baad tahay.

sxb talo an ku siyo , waxaad sameysa islaanta caad iskaga daa. Waa fakhri iyo waxa dhama gabadh somali. Lacagta mehrka iska daa waa haram.

alla ha ku sharfo oo ha ku xafido

Talo wnaaagsan, igu hallee inaan daaqada ka xooro laqmatada kurka cas

Horta abti gabadh iska gurso. Walle wax ba ka khaldan. Ee qaadka badan iska jooji. Ee englishka iska baro !!!

Ma waxaad tahay reer somaliland.

Waligey qaad ma iibsanin mana cunin, Alxamdulillaahi aafadaasi ilaah waa iga badbaadiyey, anigu waxaan ahey Soomaali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending