Getting married - free meher - non Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he alrdy knew a decent amount of english?.

Did he really jst use google translate?

No, I think Dhulbahante wants me to write in English, and yes, I need to learn the English language, as well as the Chinese language, people should explore and discover new languages, it opens up a whole new possibilities by knowing dozens of languages, but before that, lets keep our language alive and maintain it in all formats and formalities

Ps: Google translated that for me, thank you Google for helping a fellow Somali, reallllyyy

No, I think Dhulbahante wants me to write in English, and yes, I need to learn the English language, as well as the Chinese language, people should explore and discover new languages, it opens up a whole new possibilities by knowing dozens of languages, but before that, lets keep our language alive and maintain it in all formats and formalities

Ps: Google translated that for me, thank you Google for helping a fellow Somali, reallllyyy

Keep writing in Somali bro. its refreshing seeing that on this site.

Bohol

VIP
:williamswtf:
Marrying a non Somali?

:yacadiim:
If this was a Somali woman making this thread.
The haters would be all over this thread.
Talking about "abu tyrones" and "25 cent mehrs".
:mjlol:

@Duke of Bohol what do you think of this?
:lolbron:

Adeer it is up to you halimos to punish those guys that go on the wrong path as well (running after ajnabis). Don't expect me
to do all the work for you.

Adeer it is up to you halimos to punish those guys that go on the wrong path as well (running after ajnabis). Don't expect me
to do all the work for you.

Adheer this is a man lakiin.
You watch out for them.
I can't karbaash every man that marries out.
There's too many.

Bohol

VIP
Adheer this is a man lakiin.
You watch out for them.
I can't karbaash every man that marries out.
There's too many.

Not really. Somali guys have a reputation of sticking to their own to the point a lot of foreign women make threads to ask why
Somali guys don't want to date others.

Now that is a badge of honour :salute:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You remind me a prolific poster who was banned called games. He also use to tell tall tales about women throwing themselves at him.

@Abras whats your qabil?

Not really. Somali guys have a reputation of sticking to their own to the point a lot of foreign women make threads to ask why
Somali guys don't want to date others.

Now that is a badge of honour :salute:
Adheer I don't know where you're getting your info from.
:bell:
A lot of well to do Somali guys end up marrying out.

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur That is very rare. Some of my uncles are millionaires and they are happily married to Somali women.
It is a fact some Somali guys might date foreign women but when it comes to settling down they choose a halimo
to be the mother of their kids. No one wants their kids being fed pork.

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
@Assata Shakur That is very rare. Some of my uncles are millionaires and they are happily married to Somali women.
It is a fact some Somali guys might date foreign women but when it comes to settling down they choose a halimo
to be the mother of their kids. No one wants their kids being fed pork.

:denzelnigga:
It must be you and your family only than.

Why does the farax squad get mad if a xaalimo dates out than?
I mean you just said it's okay for an Abdi to date out.

Bohol

VIP
It must be you and your family only than.

Why does the farax squad get mad if a xaalimo dates out than?
I mean you just said it's okay for an Abdi to date out.

Men have nothing to lose, women do. We are only protecting y'all reputation that is all.
I didn't say it is okay but I said some do date foreign women but still marry halimos at
the end of the day (because they know foreign women don't make good mothers).

Men have nothing to lose, women do. We are only protecting y'all reputation that is all.
I didn't say it is okay but I said some do date foreign women but still marry halimos at
the end of the day (because they know foreign women don't make good mothers).
Protecting our reputations kulaha.

I thought these xoolos were calling us cheap and clean.
:ivers:

When most of us have sharaf. Pure disrespect.
:susp:

Bohol

VIP
Protecting our reputations kulaha.

I thought these xoolos were calling us cheap and clean.

When most of us have sharaf. Pure disrespect.
:susp:

Adeer lets not argue about the facts. The reason a lot of halimos are getting bad rep in the west is not because of farahs but the
ajnabi business.
img_1464-jpg.14111

Adheer I don't know where you're getting your info from.
A lot of well to do Somali guys end up marrying out.
What nonsense are you spewing lady:kodaksmiley:

Even sucessful Somali men in distant places with no Somalis , end up marrying a Somali woman, as well as encourage others to do so.

“I could not marry a Chinese woman; Somali men must marry another Somali.”

63322a9b0d35c3d492f985d8af43ecf5.jpg

Ali Mohamed Ali is the Hong Kong government’s only Somali-speaking translator.
http://sahanjournal.com/i-believe-i-am-the-first-somali-in-the-world-to-become-chinese/#.VY3JrPlVhBd

:salute: Somali men are as loyal as they come. Every other race of men would have ditch ya'll nappyheaded asses for a sexy ajanabi thing.

But they stick with ya'll, because they are considerate.

Adeer lets not argue about the facts. The reason a lot of halimos are getting bad rep in the west is not because of farahs but the
ajnabi business.
img_1464-jpg.14111
Adheer don't front y'all have don't have have an amazing reputation either.

And y'all date ajanabis too so let's keep it real.

Bohol

VIP
Adheer don't front y'all have don't have have an amazing reputation either.

And y'all date ajanabis too so let's keep it real.

Somali men are not known as cheap in the west nor do we have ajnabi fetish . :mjlol: Aslong as
we are not known as self-haters it is fine, it is good to be proud.

Bohol

VIP
Wow so that whole "protecting our reputations" thing went out the door real quick.

We are just mentioning the reality. Majority of Somali women are obviously not into ajnabis however the few rotten ones spoil the
bunch in the west, it is your jobs to outcast them further rather than supporting them with #Yaslovewins even though clear evidence
shows they are damaging y'all reps.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending