Getting married - free meher - non Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are showing the hard headed characterics of halimos.You can't even agree with me not to go in the river for your own safety :mjlol:
If my mom is going to the Nile river than we're both going crocodiles or not.
:ufdup:

I can't tell my Hooyo you're not about to go.
:ayaanswag:

Bohol

VIP
War what kind of a question is this?
:kodaksmiley:

Are you questioning my devotion to my Hooyo??
:bell:

No. I am questioning your devotion to the Somali cause, the Somali cause is not based on hooyo or abe said that but common sense. We are all adults here, there is no room for naivety.

:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur adeer nothing wrong with listening to your
elders (only when it is right). You tried to imply that you would listen to her right or
wrong, that is what triggered the red flag. For example marrying a ajnabi is wrong,
so if a mother is forcing her daughter to marry one then of course it must be refused
as it is the ultimate cuckoldism. If I catch my future wife trying to tell such a nonsense
to my future daughter she would be in a big trouble.

:dabcasar:

@Assata Shakur adeer nothing wrong with listening to your
elders (only when it is right). You tried to imply that you would listen to her right or
wrong, that is what triggered the red flag. For example marrying a ajnabi is wrong,
so if a mother is forcing her daughter to marry one then of course it must be refused
as it is the ultimate cuckoldism. If I catch my future wife trying to tell such a nonsense
to my future daughter she would be in a big trouble.

:dabcasar:
My Hooyo would never she respects my decisions.

I counted 213 heads of avatars or emojis on my topic, can you not all express yourselves without posting madaxyaal iyo kur wada madoow oo nafta ka baxeysa

Folks, what would you advise to a brother who is seeking to marry someone who is not Somali, she doesn't want meher money, surprise, what the hell am I supposed to do with her, she told me I will the one who will be receiving meher money, whatt, give me a break, should I just take the meher money and use it to marry a Somali girl, and no, don't be quick, I can afford any amounts of meher on my own, I just don't want to miss out this $200,000 hundred thousand of meher money.

Does that mean she will have the upper hand when it comes to divorce, who can divorce who, well ama kor ha marto ama hoos ha marto laba koorraba ayada lee dhawan

:ayaanswag:why would she give you meher money? Is she marrying you or are you marrying her :damedamn:and also $200,000?? :comeon: atleast be a little bit more realistic

:ayaanswag:why would she give you meher money? Is she marrying you or are you marrying her :damedamn:and also $200,000?? :comeon: atleast be a little bit more realistic

$200,000 is not a lot of money, in fact, it is in your mindset that tells you that someone with $200,000 is a rich person, no, you can make that $200,000 in just few months of putting some hard work, just change your mindset to believe that it is easy to achieve!

And why did you posted 3 heads there, can you not express yourself without posting heads of emojis

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I run off little es.
:susp:

Waryaa arood get a damn life and stop mentioning me. You pathetic little rat.
:susp:

You've caught that block button.
:camby:
:trash:

Blocking is taking an L. Nigga couldn't even handle a roast.

Reer Housing Commission are real weak. What happened to hardened street life and all that Tyrone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending