Getting married - free meher - non Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just mentioning the reality. Majority of Somali women are obviously not into ajnabis however the few rotten ones spoil the
bunch in the west, it is your jobs to outcast them further rather than supporting them with #Yaslovewins even though clear evidence
shows they are damaging y'all reps.

:manny:
Like I said millions of times.
I really could care less about what some dirty ajanabis and ugly reverts think of me and my people.

:susp:
If some dusty xoolos want to judge all of us somali women based on the actions of a few.
They're more than welcome too.
I really could care less.

The only faraxs that scream cheap and clean all day long are the salty ciyaal suuqs.
And I've never associated with those savages.
:hova:

I've never heard a self respecting farax talk like that in real life.
May Allah bless those self respecting nice faraxs. They make their Hooyos proud everyday.
:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur Maybe you don't care but rep matters. It is like going outside naked without clothes and
screaming I don't care what others think. :lol: The girls who have fallen to the ajnabis had the
same attitude, they said we don't care about what the Somali community thinks but in the
end they ended up hurting their own reps as "cheap and clean".

It's about tine I drop my wise lecture.

I suggest you marry someone you share same culture and religion.

I've seen a fail marriage between Somalis and foreigners in Somalia !

If you are a drug addict xalimo marry a tyron or a CJ

If you are an Indian curry lover marry Psjet Chova Khan

If you love small eyes asian marry Li Jing Hua

Just marry whoever you want and no one gives a crap. They are still a lot of xalimos left :lol:

@Assata Shakur Maybe you don't care but rep matters. It is like going outside naked without clothes and
screaming I don't care what others think. :lol: The girls who have fallen to the ajnabis have the
same attitude, they thought we don't care about what the Somali community thinks but in the
end they end up hurting their own rep as "cheap and clean".
As long as you keep your family name clean.
You're all good

But I'll never stay pressed about what some salty ciyaal suuqs say about us.

They need to worry about getting jobs and an education instead of gossiping like little es about some poor unlucky girls

But also for those xalimos once the guy divorces you Say goodbye to your child. I've seen a lot of case were the father takes the child becuase #rascims

Bohol

VIP
As long as you keep your family name clean.
You're all good

But I'll never stay pressed about what some salty ciyaal suuqs say about us.

They need to worry about getting jobs and an education instead of gossiping like little es about some poor unlucky girls

Ajnabis don't care about what family or clan you belong to. We are all Somalis to the rest of the world, if one of us farts it will
be labelled "that Somali farted" in the media. Time to deal with the reality.

Ajnabis don't care about what family or clan you belong to. We are all Somalis to the rest of the world, if one of us farts it will
be labelled "that Somali farted" in the media. Time to deal with the reality.

:idontlike:
Nah that's only y'all.

Nobody else tbh is that pressed on other people's lives.
:mjlol:
If it has nothing to do with my family and I.
I could care less.
:bell:

Bohol

VIP
:idontlike:
Nah that's only y'all.

Nobody else tbh is that pressed on other people's lives.
If it has nothing to do with my family and I.
I could care less.

kkkk you are in denial. Outsiders don't care what clan or family the halimo belongs to. To them y'all are booty scratching Somalis. :fantasia2:

Like I said millions of times.
I really could care less about what some dirty ajanabis and ugly reverts think of me and my people.

If some dusty xoolos want to judge all of us somali women based on the actions of a few.
They're more than welcome too.
I really could care less.

The only faraxs that scream cheap and clean all day long are the salty ciyaal suuqs.
And I've never associated with those savages.
:hova:

I've never heard a self respecting farax talk like that in real life.
May Allah bless those self respecting nice faraxs. They make their Hooyos proud everyday.
:dabcasar:

Oh wow a patriotic Xaliimo that has respectable somalinimo:ohhh:
One of the few female posters i don't mind, i salute you :salute:

:damedamn:
kkkk you are in denial. Outsiders don't care what clan or family the halimo belongs to. To them y'all are booty scratching Somali Africans. :fantasia2:

I'm good off the dirty and ugly men.
:camby:

I could care less again.
Only ciyaal suuqs are hung up on this.

My bf never ever talked about this when we were together. What self respecting man talks like this???
:drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur Like I said personally you might not care but majority of young halimos in the west do since they idolize
ajnabis. Check for example this video, majority of the people crying are halimos in reality they are dying inside since
the people they idolize just spitted on their face. No farah really cares about this Paki though, hence you don't see them
in the comment section.

@Assata Shakur Like I said personally you might not care but majority of young halimos in the west do since they idolize
ajnabis. Check for example this video, majority of the people crying are halimos in reality they are dying inside since
the people they idolize just spitted on their face. No farah really cares about this Paki though, hence you don't see them
in the comment section.

Can you be respectful and stop showing me these ugly ajanabis.
:kodaksmiley:

It's like you want me to sit here and cry all over the floor or something.
:dead::dead:

No Xaalimo is that pressed on a dirty ugly honor killing paki. We have dignity and sharaf.

At least I can sleep comfortable knowing at night my own people won't try to kill me.

Bohol

VIP
Can you be respectful and stop showing me these ugly ajanabis.
:kodaksmiley:

It's like you want me to sit here and cry all over the floor or something.
:dead::dead:

No Xaalimo is that pressed on a dirty ugly honor killing paki. We have dignity and sharaf.

At least I can sleep comfortable knowing at night my own people won't try to kill me.

I am not trying to push you away, I know you are a patriotic halimo. However if we don't recognize the problem exists how
can we eradicate it? first step is recognizing that problem exists in the diaspora, second step is educating the population so
they won't be vulnerable to ajnabis.

I am not trying to push you away, I know you are a patriotic halimo. However if we don't recognize the problem exists how
can we eradicate it? first step is recognizing that problem exists in the diaspora, second step is educating the population so
they won't be vulnerable to ajnabis.
There is only a problem if you care about what ajanabis think of you in the first place.

Ugly ajanabis and dirty reverts opinions never has mattered to me and never will matter to me.

You'll have to work on this "problem" alone because I will never pander to ajanabis.
I'd rather die with my pride still intact.
:ufdup:

Bohol

VIP
There is only a problem if you care about what ajanabis think of you in the first place.

Ugly ajanabis and dirty reverts opinions never has mattered to me and never will matter to me.

You'll have to work on this "problem" alone because I will never pander to ajanabis.
I'd rather die with my pride still intact.
:ufdup:

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

BPteh5nCIAANBq5.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts