Girls do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

• Instagram baddie level

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Natural Queen

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Wow you should feel proud of yourself. I can't speak a word of somali not even barely legit nothing. It's actually very sad.
:snoop:
I'm around too many good speakers not to pick up some things up. Spend some time with good speakers it will come eventually. Is your community big in New York?

Finally someone else that also beats their face to the gods
:ohhhdamn:
How do you wear your hair?
always straight. my hair is very weird and no matter what i do i can't make it do curls. if i put too much product in (like the curly hair gurus do) it just becomes flat or frizzy :tocry:. my only option is to straighten it. wbu?

I'm around too many good speakers not to pick up some things up. Spend some time with good speakers it will come eventually. Is your community big in New York?
Despite what you think I'm not Najma. We're both originally from MN and went to the same high school. But I took it further and moved to D.C. to go to an HBCU.
:sass2:
Classic SJW
:mybusiness:

always straight. my hair is very weird and no matter what i do i can't make it do curls. if i put too much product in (like the curly hair gurus do) it just becomes flat or frizzy :tocry:. my only option is to straighten it. wbu?

I burn it cripsy black like my soul. I am rocking the wildest Einstein hair looking like a polish woman named AGNIESZKA with a tan:pachah1:
Einstein.jpg

Nope I went natural 4 years ago and I've never touched a flat iron since then. It depends I usually wear a bun or an Afro.

Nope I went natural 4 years ago and I've never touched a flat iron since then. It depends I usually wear a bun or an Afro.
YAAAAAAAS!!! i want to try wearing that box braid thing tbh but my hair is very delicate and I'm scared it might pull it away. i wonder if it would make your head hurt but i assume its based on how tight it is?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Despite what you think I'm not Najma. We're both originally from MN and went to the same high school. But I took it further and moved to D.C. to go to an HBCU.
:sass2:
Classic SJW
:mybusiness:
No way one of my best friends from high school went to Howard. Class of 2015. :sass2:

I never said you were her. Lol. I just set traps and let them do the self exposure.:yousmart:

YAAAAAAAS!!! i want to try wearing that box braid thing tbh but my hair is very delicate and I'm scared it might pull it away. i wonder if it would make your head hurt but i assume its based on how tight it is?
Omg yes it hurts like hell! And it takes hours literally atleast 5 hours. If you want to get it ask for it not to be so tight and ask for them to leave your edges out. Or else I promise you won't have any edges left.
That would be tragic.
:browtf:

Omg yes it hurts like hell! And it takes hours literally atleast 5 hours. If you want to get it ask for it not to be so tight and ask for them to leave your edges out. Or else I promise you won't have any edges left.
That would be tragic.
:browtf:
yikesss i might do it this summer. i was thinking faux dreads too like rih in my dp.

No way one of my best friends from high school went to Howard. Class of 2015. :sass2:

I never said you were her. Lol. I just set traps and let them do the self exposure.:yousmart:
YAAAS HU2018!!!!
It's low key crazy tho I wasn't expecting this level of craziness!
:damedamn:
But it's so much fun!
:siilaanyolaugh:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
YAAAS HU2018!!!!
It's low key crazy tho I wasn't expecting this level of craziness!
:damedamn:
But it's so much fun!
:siilaanyolaugh:
I can't say his name for security reasons but think about all the dread heads you know on campus now think about the light skinned dread heads you know. He's very light not too tall. Has a northern accent and he may dress in some fly colors and Nike wind breakers..think of anyone? He graduated spring 2016..i was wrong.

No only on special occasions, but I think there's criticism for those who don't wear it either - viewed as ungroomed/unprofessional so it looks like either way there will be commentary.
well looking like an instagram baddie is unprofessional too depending on your career choice. imo its always safest to wear light makeup when at work.

there is a difference between this (light professional)

art-baddies-beautiful-beauty-Favim.com-4003364.jpg
93712a7ff579b5f4eaa809b583e8e45a.jpg

and this

2d7303ad76d8eec435ea1dae96258054.jpg

I can't say his name for security reasons but think about all the dread heads you know on campus now think about the light skinned dread heads you know. He's very light not too tall. Has a northern accent and he may dress in some fly colors and Nike wind breakers..think of anyone? He graduated spring 2015.
Sorry I didn't really talk to upperclassmen when I was a lowerclassmen.
And everyone wears bright colors and Nike windbreakers it's must have at HU.
:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wear moisturizer and a bronzer, mascara and eyeliner,lip liner and matte lipstick on daily basis, if I've time that day I will wear tinted moisturizer, if I want to be bougie that day I will wear foundation and concealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending