Girls do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

• Instagram baddie level

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Natural Queen

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I used to have to wear makeup and dress up every single day for my job. I was ready to murk someone with a 12-gauge shotty.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fucked around and hugged a short chick while I was wearing a white shirt :mindblown:

As soon as her face made contact with my shirt it was over man cause you couldn't even call my shirt white after that these chicks are moving reckless spreading their multi colours like an illness while proudly displaying them like a peacock.

You would be pissed too if you were deceived by some of these girls who have more colours on their face than Joseph multicoloured coat walking around pretending to be unicorns when they really are an octopus.
Fucked around and hugged a short chick while I was wearing a white shirt :mindblown:

As soon as her face made contact with my shirt it was over man cause you couldn't even call my shirt white after that these chicks are moving reckless spreading their multi colours like an illness while proudly displaying them like a peacock.
Most girls don't look that different with and without makeup maybe just younger looking without makeup.
And your friend was a rookie she obviously didn't know how to set her makeup properly with a powder and misting spray.
Pass this advice to her. Tell her use the urban decay all nighter setting spray.
:mjswag:

N

NaomiHoney

Use to be a full face baddie, but changed lifestyle. Since going sauna and steam and uping my water intake. I can get away with a lil colour correct and conclear under my eyes due to late night studying. Highlighter and I'm good. I tend to mix my face and body with my moisturiser if need be.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most girls don't look that different with and without makeup maybe just younger looking without makeup.
And your friend was a rookie she obviously didn't know how to set her makeup properly with a powder and misting spray.
Pass this advice to her. Tell her use the urban decay all nighter setting spray.
:mjswag:
I heard some makeup contain aborted fetus cells used in some Beaty creams what women will do to deceive men :susp:

Wallahi one day their eyebrows will be some thick paintings on their face the next day it's a couple of hairs awkwardly just sitting there :deadosama:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending