Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

How many mjs here support the re build of xamar and don't see the capital changing? We've had dark days, and that pain was shared by all somalis one way or another. Be real...

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
How many mjs here support the re build of xamar and don't see the capital changing? We've had dark days, and that pain was shared by all somalis one way or another. Be real...
Check my content for more info and please stop using qabiil for national interests

Any sane Majerteen would learn our capital is Garowe or whatever the capital of their Federal State is, and we should work on making sure every Federal region has their own capital city.

Whichever gullible person runs to Mogadishu to invest or thinks it's their real capital needs to not complain to the rest of us when another ethnic cleansing campaign breaks out.

My family have sold almost all their properties in Hamar.
So did mine. Doesn't mean we hate the place, don't support its development, or want to change the capital. All it means is that our family found a new home after 30 yrs. If the civil war lasted less than 10 I'm sure we would have kept it

Any sane Majerteen would learn our capital is Garowe or whatever the capital of their Federal State is, and we should work on making sure every Federal region has their own capital city.

Whichever gullible person runs to Mogadishu to invest or thinks it's their real capital needs to not complain to the rest of us when another ethnic cleansing campaign breaks out.
All your telling me is that we haven't had a real reconciliation like rawanda did. Have u seen videos and pics of kigali? Most clean city in Africa

All your telling me is that we haven't had a real reconciliation like rawanda did. Have u seen videos and pics of kigali? Most clean city in Africa

There was zero reconciliation or even a shadow of an apology for the ethnic cleansing campaign in the 'civil war' of 1991. Till this day there are Hawiye people living in Daarood houses with the real owner buried in the garden. Furthermore there are plenty of Daaroods whose houses have never been returned and there are people who went back in the past few years who tried to get their properties back who were threatened and even killed.

Last edited:

I'm not saying don't invest in your region. My family originally from nugaal. We should double down on that.

I'm not saying don't invest in your region. My family originally from nugaal. We should double down on that.

My point is that it is very risky to invest in a city that is dominated by AND surrounded completely by a clan that has already ethnically cleansed your people. It's far safer to invest elsewhere in Somalia or even in normal foreign nations.

Everybody is free to do what they wish of course, just sharing my two cents.

There was zero reconciliation or even a shadow of an apology for the ethnic cleansing campaign in the 'civil war' of 1991. Till this day there are people living in Daarood houses with the real owner buried in the garden. Furthermore there are plenty of Daaroods whose houses have never been returned and there are people who went back in the past few years who were even killed or threatened.
Didn't know it was that bad. On the reconciliation end.

Didn't know it was that bad.

Ask your elders why we ended up in the diaspora as refugees.

Or read this book:

Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 00.22.36.png

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Alhamdullilah all the jebartis F off back to wherever they came from:stevej: @Galmudug-State @Bariire beeshini cleaned up the districts those rats used to live in. A job well done.You have them moaning aboutβ€˜changing the capital’ and β€˜that they sold their property’ like we give a f*ck. More πŸ’° for us

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
There was zero reconciliation or even a shadow of an apology for the ethnic cleansing campaign in the 'civil war' of 1991. Till this day there are Hawiye people living in Daarood houses with the real owner buried in the garden. Furthermore there are plenty of Daaroods whose houses have never been returned and there are people who went back in the past few years who tried to get their properties back who were threatened and even killed.
There wasn’t reconciliation or apology. Instead there was an even worse pay back in 2006 which killed triple the amount of daroods in 1991

Trending