Graphic - Knife crime getting out of hand in UK

Thugs don't learn. He's still bragging even after being so close to death.

It would've better for society if the other thugs k*lldd him and they went to jail for 30 years.

It would've better for society if the other thugs k*lldd him and they went to jail for 30 years.

Wow. You would expect this man to turn to God for saving his back that day but instead it fuels his arrogance even more ! He must think he’s Superman or some shi!

Its always them. You never see Indians or Chinese doing this.
Notice they used the word 'wallahi'.
Somalis please stay away from this people.
Poor uncle he was scared and freezed. He was looking forward to going home and eat his briyani.

Last edited:
Its always them. You never see Indians or Chinese doing this.
Poor uncle he was scared and freezed. He was looking forward to going home and eat his briyani.
To be honest Somalis are also deeply entrenched into the gang life in London. Which is why our language has become slang for the young gang members.

How do you think they learnt this slang. Its usually London jails which are dominated by Somalis.

But honestly when I seen this I thank god I never joined the road life. Because this isnt the way you would want to live.

To be honest Somalis are also deeply entrenched into the gang life in London. Which is why our language has become slang for the young gang members.

How do you think they learnt this slang. Its usually London jails which are dominated by Somalis.

But honestly when I seen this I thank god I never joined the road life. Because this isnt the way you would want to live.

The vast majority of young Somalis are doing very well now academically in the UK especially the women. If you look closely the driver is actually Somali.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
At 1m15 i think they said "get the driver" they were willing to take the life of an innocent elderly man for simply doing his job, Shakespeare was right, Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

At 1m15 i think they said "get the driver" they were willing to take the life of an innocent elderly man for simply doing his job, Shakespeare was right, Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
The reality is that this day and age the street code doesn't exist. A couple decades ago, hitting innocent was not acceptable. Nowadays killing a civilian is even praised in rap songs.

It’s crazy how the same niggas who set him up are eating and laughing with him in his instagram highlights tough world

I noticed this is how maddows address Somalis, its not at all that they believe in Allaah and his messgenger (pbuh) but merely a way of saying "hello" or "wuz up" to a Somali.

Notice, this was his attempt to try and address the Somali driver.

People are smuggling the very vices that have poisoned the maddows into this very forum, just look at some of the recent threads.

This is one of the things that shocked me on this forum but thankfully its just two or three of them.

I suggest we stop being forgiving to such people in our camp, that this is not socially acceptable and that you engage in it at your own exclusion. I know families that have cut of aunts and uncles for it.

I noticed this is how maddows address Somalis, its not at all that they believe in Allaah and his messgenger (pbuh) but merely a way of saying "hello" or "wuz up" to a Somali.

Notice, this was his attempt to try and address the Somali driver.
The driver is clearly southeast asian, what makes you think he’s somali?:what1: