Graphic - Knife crime getting out of hand in UK

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thank God Almighty for the second amendment.
Imagine not being able to stand your ground and mag dumping

:hova:

This incident would have been over in seconds.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
And he is dumb as hell to not see that his two friends setting him up.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
And this kids is further proof gun control is for the best. If those were pistols instead of knives both him & the driver would’ve been 6 feet under 20 seconds into this clip :reallymaury:

mUh sEcOnD aMeNdMent rIgHtS :mjlol:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
And this kids is further proof gun control is for the best. If those were pistols instead of knives both him & the driver would’ve been 6 feet under 20 seconds into this clip :reallymaury:

mUh sEcOnD aMeNdMent rIgHtS :mjlol:
1721945001634.jpeg

You're getting halal'd in the backseat and this curry muncher having a panic attack. :jcoleno: No survival instinct, only curry.

At the end you could hear them saying "go for the driver" thats the only time this driver decides to drive.

There was this case where a taxi driver didn't drive off and let the guy get killed in the backseat.

These drivers logic is: They'll get my plate number and find me and i'll be collateral.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
i hate living in London. It’s a shithole
Is it genuinely that bad? Does it feel like its getting worse daily? Man I used to dream of London City as this NYC but with Somalis dotted around instead of Latinos in Queens, but it looks like its an absolutely dump coupled with how poor the UK economy is, subxanallah... my heart genuinely goes out to reer UK

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Not his problem. His Taxi is his problem and not some random guy who chose to live that life. Uncle should've locked it after seeing what sparked outside. View attachment 335976
I was shocked when the guy open the door and got in. If I was there I''d locked the car straight away, and drove, but he got in, and the uncle just let them knife him. Complete disregard for human life, and it makes no sense at all.

It’s always blacks that commit crimes in the open full of CCTV and witnesses. I wonder if this is an IQ thing?

This is very scary, a lot of Somali uncles in London are cab drivers. They should read their daily adkhars before they go to work, the worlds a dangerous place.
Lots of taxis in Melbourne (city in Australia) have screens. Surprised that you guys don’t have them.

images

Last edited:

Trending