Guy insults one of our gabdho

HoodHawiye

polygamist
She looks cute why are Somali men joining in with ajanabis to dunk on her?
you've let a warped sense of racial solidarity warp and pervert your ability to see beauty. You've effectively divorced yourself from humanity in order to have the privilege of genuflecting before the altar of the most hideous women alive (xalimos)

you've let a warped sense of racial solidarity warp and pervert your ability to see beauty. You've effectively divorced yourself from humanity in order to have the privilege of genuflecting before the altar of the most hideous women alive (xalimos)
Dark nn incel spotted opinion rejected

you dorknn genuinely need to touch grass and be kissed by the sun and stop getting emotional over what a bunch of 15 year old somali girls said about somali guys 6 years ago

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Look how the dorknn are laughing along and allowing the hate even joining in. Sad how young Somali girls will be affected by this. We all have to prepare for the newer generation of Somalis. They might be the most weakest out of any generation.
I saw someone say fresh batch
7CF46421-65C5-40B5-B7EB-5C6A7852B510.jpeg

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
So gross I understand when Somali girls say it's going to be difficult to find a somali spouse. A lot cannot be trusted. I might even marry an ajanbi at this point. Way too many are being radicalised in being xenephobia towards Somali women.
D*rkNN wouldnt say this IRL they have gotten comfortable behind anonymity.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
So gross I understand when Somali girls say it's going to be difficult to find a somali spouse. A lot cannot be trusted. I might even marry an ajanbi at this point. Way too many are being radicalised in being xenephobia towards Somali women.
This is just twitter ever since I quit that app I'm oblivious to all of this, never comes up in real life. The only reason I know about this going on is cause you man make threads on sspot about it

This is just twitter ever since I quit that app I'm oblivious to all of this, never comes up in real life. The only reason I know about this going on is cause you man make threads on sspot about it
I don't make threads about these anymore. But it is concerning nevertheless. There was a sspot user here who was actually normal before he turned into dorknn. And your telling me this isn't an issue?

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't make threads about these anymore. But it is concerning nevertheless. There was a sspot user here who was actually normal before he turned into dorknn. And your telling me this isn't an issue?
I don't knownthis user, either way this is not an issue if you simply close the app. Some people are chronically online and give whatever happens on the net way more importance than it actually has.

I don't knownthis user, either way this is not an issue if you simply close the app. Some people are chronically online and give whatever happens on the net way more importance than it actually has.
I understand this but shouldn't I be a bit concerned for potential spouse because of the inceldom? like I get is online but these are real humans behind these accounts and they're spewing nasty stuff towards somali girls. And what's more concerning is they probably are well adjusted in real life.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I understand this but shouldn't I be a bit concerned for potential spouse because of the inceldom? like I get is online but these are real humans behind these accounts and they're spewing nasty stuff towards somali girls. And what's more concerning is they probably are well adjusted in real life.
If you are spending all day on the internet doing this stuff you probably won't be well adjusted in real life. This isn't something you spend a little bit of the day doing, niggas dead ass will spend a good chunk out their day to do this. Because they have nothing better to do.

In real life most Somali men ik got a goal in mind for uni and many started working by now. Round April me and some other Abdi were trying our luck with the few Somali girls at our colly. Despite there being way more ajnabi and Somalis being a really small group