Half-Somalis are not Somali

Yes in Somali society your lineage descends from your father and not your mother. The clan comes from the paternal side and not the maternal side.

My father is Cad Cad but my mother is Abgaal Hawiye but I'm seen as belonging to my father's people. That makes me Cad Cad and not Somali.

I've decided to marry a Xabashi woman in the future because they are less jaahil than Somalis. I'm done with you people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Half Somali = Half Somali

Half Somali = Insecure self hating full Somali girls too

Half Somali = Full Somali by qabil if the dad is Somali

Half Somali = Non Somali by qabil if the dad is Ajnabi

Half Somali = Full Somali (if you look typical Somali, claim away !)

Half Somali = Non Somali (if you look like an Ajnabi, you will be called one don’t matter if your dad is reer whateva)

TDLR claim whateva you want nobody gives a shit, these days Chinese people speak better Somali then full blooded ones ceeeb.
:francis::mjpls::mjcry:

If men can identify as a women, and women men. Why can’t next man claim Somali.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Yes in Somali society your lineage descends from your father and not your mother. The clan comes from the paternal side and not the maternal side.

My father is Cad Cad but my mother is Abgaal Hawiye but I'm seen as belonging to my father's people. That makes me Cad Cad and not Somali.

I've decided to marry a Xabashi woman in the future because they are less jaahil than Somalis. I'm done with you people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending