HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Jubba_Man the Bantus in Southern Somalia weren't enslaved, my friend from Kenya told me this, who is a native of nfd BTW

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
the people of the Jubba valley Gosha area. The people of the Gosha, whose ancestors were brought to Somalia as slaves, have always confronted discrimination in Somalia on the basis of their Bantu heritage and their history of enslavement. In tracing their struggles to legitimize their Somali identity,

People need a reality check wallahi

No you cannot. What's your Madow qabil? What exactly are you? Only then can I talk about how your people ain't shit.
My parents are originally from the NFD region, so that wouldn't be hard to figure out. I won't state what particular ethnic group, but I believe it was my great grandfather who was Somalized. He was originally of an ethnic group that is actually a bantu/cushitic admixture. Many, perhaps a majority, of them actually carry the e1b1b cushitic marker and for all I know, I could be cushitic seeing as I never took the test and the whole "bantu" thing is just to take the piss out of the gaalow and mentally unstable individuals on here.:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
b69f935174fa827a82bc1df77e280a62.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What I meant is that their native to the region

No abaayo, they came from Tanzania, some even speak their native languages. Only somalis are native to jubbas. My family who are immigrants to the jubbas have been there for longer than them. Most came in the late 1800s. Some even later.

My parents are originally from the NFD region, so that wouldn't be hard to figure out. I won't state what particular ethnic group, but I believe it was my great grandfather who was Somalized. He was originally of an ethnic group that is actually a bantu/cushitic admixture. Many, perhaps a majority, of them actually carry the e1b1b cushitic marker and for all I know, I could be cushitic seeing as I never took the test and the whole "bantu" thing is just to take the piss out of the gaalow and mentally unstable individuals on here.:chrisfreshhah:

Masai? The eff I know about NFD? I'm not a Madow connoisseur. Wtf are you?

If you're from Kenya why do you Care or think you have a right to care about somalia?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Don't tell me you're claiming to be one of the 1200 rendille left on this planet. Most of whom live in the bush and drink cows blood and have no access to electricity forget the Internet.

This is the most ridiculous trolling I've ever heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending