HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Boon are indeginous Somalis but because they don't all speak the major dialect everyone claims them from Oromo who want a slice of Somalia to weirdo anthropologists who want to claim everyone else is an invader.

Eelay's Somaliness should never be questioned.

S

Shamis

Eelay don't look Bantu. They're handsome and when they speak maxaa tirri it's pure, wallahi they used to make fun of me. I find Ogaden weirder in Jubaland than Eelay.

Boon are indeginous Somalis but because they don't all speak the major dialect everyone claims them from Oromo who want a slice of Somalia to weirdo anthropologists who want to claim everyone else is an invader.

Boon are definetly ethnic Somalis.

If you know the story of Boon iyo Bilis. Academia has always been a political playground, where people write the most baseless nonsense even super ethnocentric stuff to gain political leverage of some sort, which is why we need actual Somali intellectuals meaning people who can seriously fight for our interests and stuff.

I remember one of those anthropologists made this false claim of Oromo being indigenous to northern Somalis, since he asked bunch of random nomads who built those pyramids Taalo tiryaads and the they respond by saying a gaal(infidel) built those. The western writer mistakingly mistook it for the word Gala(Oromo) and it found it's way into academia despite it being false. What they were actually talking about was pagan Pre Islamic Somalis who built them.

So it's important we build back our genuine intellectual capital.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well, my post are bit sidetracked. But what I mean is that their were other ancient ethnicities living in Somali besides Somalis.

"Eyle (sometimes spelt Eile, Eiley, Eyla), traditionally hunters and gatherers, live between Mogadishu and Merca in the southern region of Somalia. However, they do not belong to the major clan families and have allegedly been "subjected to harassment" because they do not have militias of their own and lack protection from the Hawiye militias currently operating in Mogadishu and Merca....
The doctoral student explained that mainstream Somalis have always "looked down upon" the Eyle and treated them as outcasts because of their occupation. He further stated that in actual fact, the name Eyle is pejorative because it is derived from the Somali word for dog, "Ey." He said that they were given the name Eyle because they use dogs for hunting purposes. He further stated that the Eyle tend to associate themselves with the Rahanweyn and Digil/Mirifle clans but that these clans do not fully accept them (ibid.)."
http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ab211b.html
IMG_20151226_004808.JPG
https://books.google.com/books?id=2...C68Q6AEIIzAC#v=onepage&q=eyle somalia&f=false

*Slightly yellowish complexion and slanted eyes"
Oh ,so they might've looked like this:
IMG_20151226_005554.JPG
DNA make-up of a Barawi individual from blog:

"Although this Haplogroup as a friend notes is originally owed toAfrican Hunter-Gatherer groups ("Khoisan" related and so on):

The hunters in Southern Somalia he's talking about are the like of the Eyle who may indeed have contributed just a bit to some ethnic Somalis in Southern Somalia and perhaps that's where he's getting his mtDNA"
http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-reer-xamar-are-substantially-mixed.html?m=1

S

Shamis

Geeljire please do a PhD in Somali Studies and put these dumbasses in their coffin. I'm sick if reading weird shit from these lazy glorified backpackers.

S

Shamis

Is there a pic of a South African to prove her point lol

I laughed so hard too many times in this thread.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@SgtBanadir it's eelay they are somali.

These white people make every outcasted tribe foreign. It's well known somali people outcast people on the basis of occupation. This doesn't make them not somali. Ffs.

S

Shamis

@SgtBanadir it's eelay they are somali.

These white people make every outcasted tribe foreign. It's well known somali people outcast people on the basis of occupation. This doesn't make them not somali. Ffs.

The funny thing is of all the people to paint as hunter gatherers they picked skilled people lol

@Jubba_Man was claiming to be Marehan, then he was Bantu Somali, now he's a Zanj from Kenya. His story parallels that of the Zanj mutt @HalyeeyQaran.

A mod now trying to create a conspiracy theory?:chrisfreshhah:

If I was indeed HalyeeyQaran, you would have banned me by now. Unless you believe there is some elaborate IP switching going on, along with a corresponding switch in writing styles and just about everything else. To my knowledge, Halyeey never claimed to be a Somali Bantu so you're completely wrong there. Lastly, he is of J1 Arab stock while I'm most likely an e1b1b Cushite. I have nothing to do with this "Zanj" term. If you want to remotely offend me, at least be accurate.

Trolling 2/10

Do better.

Lol at 2/10 trolling. A whole thread has been dedicated to me based on the heated karbash I inflicted on the emotional langaab OP. A circle-jerk of butt-hurt gaalow and people who claim to be "Muslim" laughing at the brutal murder of a black baby, calling for the genocide of an entire group innocent people who have done nothing to their actual tribes, and also calling for my ban from this site. Not only have I exposed just how damn mentally unstable and potentially dangerous to civilized humans your kind are, but I think it would be an understatement to say I haven't gotten anyone riled up. I think its about time the west deported your kind out of here and back to the shythole that is a. Your kind have brought nothing but crime, corruption, welfare fraud, tax evasion, and a generation of bums and s to this side of the world despite the significant investment from taxpayers in raising these garac children, who are garac according to the mother that uses that fact to get further monies from the government.

This just proves you can take a savage out of the jungle (a), but you can't take the savage out of the Lamagodley (). :chrisfreshhah:

S

Shamis

@miski,
You say white people yet the second source come from an ethnic Somali's book on Somalia.
Read up on his info if you must:
hhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Diriye_Abdullahittps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Diriye_Abdullahi

And white people lapped it up. Lol He just said things to get published. Eelay are getting picked on and I'll have to do something about it when I go back. They don't read things written about them by gaal futa cadde and dabodilif.

Geeljire please do a PhD in Somali Studies and put these dumbasses in their coffin. I'm sick if reading weird shit from these lazy glorified backpackers.

Thnx, but I have a little bit more ambitious thing in mind than a simple PhD in Anthropology. Don't worry we will.

nigga went from j1 arab, to bantu

and is now claiming e1 cushite :jcoleno::mjkkk::umad::what1:

The truth is, I don't know. The particular ethnic group that my distant paternal ancestor hails from in genetic tests has roughly a breakdown of 30% e1b1a (e3a) and 70% e1b1b (E-M215) in Y-DNA ancestry. More importantly, I don't really care.:kanyeshrug:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Jubba_Man werent the one calcaaling about not getting somali girls? Seriously you seem rather obsessed with a people you despise. I mean you're on somalispot, not kikuyuspot.

No one wants to ban you. No one cares. You can post about boons Hutus and dhabacyos and other s to your hearts content. You can even fantasize about the jubbas (reality check that's all it'll ever be, a fantasy for you).

It's just a forum. Relax.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, no ones claiming to be anything when's its footmarked in DNA, sweetie siilaanyolaugh
If you looked into my sources throughly you'd find that this 'Eyle' group is originally from a Khoisan-like stock but have been breeded out if you will put it into terms like that. Thats why their community seems to be marginalized, just lke Yibir who might be of a Middle Eastern stock and so on. The individual is assuming the Khoisan-like substratum might be from this supposed stalk. How can DNA lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts