HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're from Kenya why do you Care or think you have a right to care about somalia?

Both my parents are Somali, have taught me only the Somali dhaqan, the Somali language, and growing up I have only socialized among the Somali people. It's natural to care at some level for the place all of that came from. It's funny how you want to excommunicate me because of the ethnic group a distant paternal ancestor, but the Warsangeli, carab Salaax, and many coastal MJ's and other Darods who are J1 you have no problem accepting as 100% Somali as you? Talk about Arab bootyclapping.:heh:

Don't tell me you're claiming to be one of the 1200 rendille left on this planet. Most of whom live in the bush and drink cows blood and have no access to electricity forget the Internet.

Keep trying, I didn't claim Rendille. They are for the most part bantu Nilotes that are carriers of e3a. I think I gave you enough hints in my post where if you still can't get it then you are beyond ignorant regarding the ethnic diversity that exists in Kenya.

M

Mr.Stone

Somali storm front doing what it do best, 0.5ers can't run in here with impunity we make them comb our chest hairs.
giphy.gif

No homo

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mogadishu (/ˌmɔːɡəˈdiːʃuː/;[2][3] Somali:Muqdisho; Arabic: مقديشو‎ Maqadīshū), known locally as Xamar (English:Hamar), is the largest and capital city ofSomalia. Located in the coastalBanaadir region on the Indian Ocean, the city has served as an important port for centuries. As of 2015, it has a population of 2,120,000 residents.[1]

Tradition and old records assert that southern Somalia, including the Mogadishu area, was historically inhabited by hunter-gatherers. These were later joined by Cushitic agro-pastoralists, who would go on to establish local aristocracies. During its medieval Golden Age, Mogadishu was ruled by the Muzaffar dynasty, a vassal of the Ajuran Sultanate.

S

Shamis

Racist scum. Your people were controlled by us in Mogadishu we had kingdoms how did you found it when you had to go through us to lift a finger there. You're squatters who came with the slave trade. How do you hunt and gather on a dry beach rotf lol Look the Italians favoured you guys and that's why you're getting gassed up in their documents.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@RoobleAlWaliid , Wikipedia is a fairly credible source as you should know.
But hey, here:

" II. East Africa
Sizable numbers of hunter-gatherers still exist in and near the Rift Valley (Okiek
and Hadza), along the East African Coast (the Dahalo as well as Degere and Wata),
and around the Juba and Tana rivers near the Kenya-Somali border (the Boni, Kilii
[Aweer], and Eyle). The Sandawe are a former hunter-gatherer group in the vicinity
of Arusha Tanzania (Newman, 1970). The Okiek (Dorobo) of Kenya and Tanzania
occupy forested areas in or adjacent to the Rift Valley of central Kenya south to
northern Tanzania (van Zwanenberg, 1976; Blackburn, 1982; Kratz, 1994). Today
the majority of Okiek have taken up farming, livestock production, and wage
labor; they also participate extensively in exchanges "

Attachments

• 17_LEE.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 383
S

Shamis

Boni forest is in Kenya. They're stil living in their forests to this day. They don't live all the way in Xamar just because someone says it was once inhabited by Hunter gatherers, Hunter gatherers exist everywhere are they all Somali because you can't read? It's a guess and the Italians + British were pissed that we were civilised so they stuck bogeyman Hunter gatherers to show some sort of savageness which they can't have witnessed through basic deduction just from that quote.

S

Shamis

"Tradition and old records assert" lol Wikipedia's trolling lol we had anthropological records before we domesticated cattle? "Assert" when you can't provide evidence more like Loool

Eelay have nothing to do with Boni forest people of Kenya.

Boni or boon? I thought it said Boon. My bad.

The PDF file was talking about tribes like Awer and Boni people basically hunter gatherers living on the tana rivers of Kenya. While Elay on the other hand are ethnic somalis living in the jubba rivers.

_47242186_kenya_nairobi_tana_226x170.gif

They dont Even live in NFD and you are right they boni forest people from Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.