HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, how was I using Wikipedia as my source, when I read that from a book by a Somali man, the other a peer reviewed journal. As for the spelling of their name, that's the way the UN refers to them. So I'm not free to like comments? you were liking a post from a kkk websites thats known for lynching, raping and killing Black, even till this day? I never liked posts propagating such things, but if someone makes a comical or rather fine rebuttal against one sided cyclops such as yourself I'm free to like it. Both my parents are citizens of Somalia, and in fact, what in the world were you trying to propagate against me dear with that response of yours? If I were to go Somalia, I myself could become a citizen since both of my parents have papers. Dont you just love that logic? How would you call me a gypsy when its used to refer to a nomad group, the way the Somali nomadic diasporean is spread out is very reminiscent of a gypsy. Don't use insults that can be flinged towards yourself, and in top of that are fairly shitty.

S

Shamis

I'm the first generation to have ever left Somalia. It's my home, Somalis are my people and you're insulting them day in day out and YOU'RE offended that I insult you back? It's not your country. You should be denied citizenship because you hate the Somali ethnic group but the world's a different place today so you're lucky. But you're vile.

What kkkk websites? Where? Where did I like comments like that?

S

Shamis

@Shamis she's just parroting whatever her non somali (somali citizen ) friends say. There's no point in replying to her gibberish.

The cheek of this thing. The cheek. I'm blocking her. That's 4 of them in this forum alone who hate Somalis, that's all of them who've signed up. I had no opinion on them until recently. She's actually referring to us like a random ethnic group in our own country. Who does that?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, don't be pathetic and say It was started from me first, when you know racism is reality for some in Somalia like Madow you pure imbecile. That's what I said in the beginning so don't recycle my posts. You should know that the nature of this forum is very troll-like, i react in such a manner, its good to have a few laughs, heck i even like a few comments from the other party. @miski, call me gibberish when I hit a nerve. Your a random ethnic group in the white mans land and where most of y'all reside. With the numbers of Somalis that have left Somalia do you truly believe they all will come back to Somalia, you don't believe that some of them have made homes and place for themselves some of them never going to come back and will be left with titles such as Somali-British(what you call yourself with no DNA to back up), and will assimilate into the people's culture. That a crazy phenemenon thats happening in front of your eyes everyday. If you were holding a backward ideology like that in Somalia, I might've not cared but to hear that from someone who refers to themselve as British wax cajib waye. I mean who's like that? but for the time being you can reflect on my posts? I had too much free time today, bye .

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You didn't hit a nerve. I corrected you several times on the factually incorrect statements you've made. You keep doubling down so there's no point in this discussion. It's why my comment was towards shamis and not you.

S

Shamis

Reflect on jibberish? Did I not say that I'm legally British? What should I do? Invent another term despite the fact that I'm sworn in British Somali. Why aren't you an Arab Somalian? No one would have a problem with that. I'm not Anglo Saxon or Celtic but you're making similar claims.

I've never had a problem with Bantus on a racial level like your friends in here.

@SgtBanadir Walal, don't get worked up by that habar. She's a dirty heretic who continues clings to the notion of "Ethnic Somali". A concept that everyone here knows most Somalis in the real world don't believe in. You as reer barawi (you're reer barawi, right) would get better treated by certain tribes than so called their own fellow "ethnic Somalis". Your brothers would have an easier time marrying into other tribes than again so-called "ethnic Somalis" from other tribes. This is what burns them all the most. The fact that most Lamagoodleys in the real world do not believe in this notion of a "Somali ethnic group". That's why their attempts at nationalism are so laughable and not taken serious at all by anyone. In the real world, Lamagoodleys themselves believe they are descendants from different ethnic groups and that Somalia is a land of immigrants. Wallahi this is the first I've ever heard of people referring to reer Madowweyne and reer barawi as "non-Somali". It's only online where you see this shit, including this proliferation of gaalo among Somalis. The reality of the situation is, Somalis identify their "nation" with their tribe only and that's always how it has been. That would be the closest thing to an "ethnic group". That's how it has always been in the Somali peninsula.

Don't let these trolls and losers who have absolutely no sway among the Somali people change how you view yourself. Among the overwhelming majority of Somalis, you're as Somali as anyone else walal.

"only online", when the former president of somalia rejected your attempt at identity theft siilaanyolaugh, 0.5ers begging real hard, life must be hard for a self hating 0.5er. i told this bantu nigga one time he wasn't somali, the dude almost started crying almost made me feel bad siilaanyolaugh

almost :drakelaugh:

"only online", when the former president of somalia rejected your attempt at identity theft siilaanyolaugh

The same former president who said this,

"Ma ogtahay in awoowgey la yiraahdo C/raxmaan Ismaaciil C/samad Aljabarti, waxay awooweyaashey kasoo haajireen dalka Yeman iyagoo khilaaf Yeman ka dhacay ay uga soo carareen, sidaas ayaa naaneys looga dhigay beesheyda (*******), waana beesha uu ka soo jeeday Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Siyaad Barre, waana Beesha ugu badan Soomaalida”. :chrisfreshhah:

Man was trolling. Once again, you can't believe you're an ethnic Arab and an ethnic Somali at the same time unless you're mentally retarded. That's why I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just trolling, as usual.

You know everything I said was true which is why you had to respond with this post. It's really online where you see this shit. Somali youth rejecting their religion and even their precious ancestry all to cling to some made-up notion of an ethnic group. Let me let in you in on a hint: No ethnic group in the world prefers outsiders marrying into them than someone else apart of their ethnic group. It's interesting how you can't address that dimension of my post at all. You know it's absolutely true a reer barawi man or even a bantu has an easier time marrying into certain Somali tribes than so called an ethnic Somali man from a different tribe, especially if it's from a low-caste tribe. This all without going into the massive, massive failure Somali nationalism has been and how it just further cements that there is no such thing as a Somali ethnic group and that overwhelming majority of the people in the Somali peninsula do not believe in it. :banderas:

barawi(light skin Madow) and bantu(Madow) marrying somali women? RARELY see that happen, espcially bantu aka adoon who are seen as subhuman people put on the earth to do menial labor :ulachen001:.

barawi(light skin Madow) and bantu(Madow) marrying somali women? RARELY see that happen, espcially bantu aka adoon who are seen as subhuman people put on the earth to do menial labor :ulachen001:.

This is how I know you don't get out much or don't know anything about the Somali community. You might be somewhat right about bantus, but almost all barawi people I know have Lamagoodley reer abti. No one can deny this fact. Even both SgtBanadir and HalyeeyQaran, the two reer barawi people on here, both have Lamagodley reer abti. While I have seen so many cases in the real world of an Isaac family making threats of disowning their daughter for marrying a madhibaan man, their so-called fellow ethnic Somali, but having no problem whatsoever when she ended up marrying a Jamaican revert. Have seen this play out so many times between Hawiye and Darods as well. It's one thing to not want to marry rival tribes, but if they all saw each other as being apart of the same ethnic group and hence the Jamaican or cadan revert as a "shisheeye", they would even be more antagonistic against that sort of arrangement but they're clearly not. So much for your "Somali ethnic group".:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Speakin as a Somali supremacist, y'all done went too far.

@SgtBanadir is as Somali as the rest of y'all, we already got enough nikkas claimin to be half whatever runnin away from Somaliness and y'all tryna distance people like we aint one community irl

Somnet turned me into a vicious qabiilist for a min, I don't want sspot to turn some innocent barawani or bantu into @Jubba_Man

:francis:

This is how I know you don't get out much or don't know anything about the Somali community. You might be somewhat right about bantus, but almost all barawi people I know have Lamagoodley reer abti. No one can deny this fact. Even both SgtBanadir and HalyeeyQaran, the two reer barawi people on here, both have Lamagodley reer abti. While I have seen so many cases in the real world of an Isaac family making threats of disowning their daughter for marrying a madhibaan man, their so-called fellow ethnic Somali, but having no problem whatsoever when she ended up marrying a Jamaican revert. Have seen this play out so many times between Hawiye and Darods as well. It's one thing to not want to marry rival tribes, but if they all saw each other as being apart of the same ethnic group and hence the Jamaican or cadan revert as a "shisheeye", they would even be more antagonistic against that sort of arrangement but they're clearly not. So much for your "Somali ethnic group".:chrisfreshhah:
you bring about westernized dhocilo marrying jamaicans cooliothis is not somalia, where this Madow would have zero shot, madhibaan if done in the west would happen to with no rejections.i actually know a gooboye married to ciidgale girl :sitdown:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Speakin as a Somali supremacist, y'all done went too far.

@SgtBanadir is as Somali as the rest of y'all, we already got enough nikkas claimin to be half whatever runnin away from Somaliness and y'all tryna distance people like we aint one community irl

Somnet turned me into a vicious qabiilist for a min, I don't want sspot to turn some innocent barawani or bantu into @Jubba_Man

:francis:

Lol wtf? Contrarian foqol contrarian

Eff them all.

Especially the lil dhoocil @SgtBanadir. She's been insulting somalis from go. Dulqad a iga bateey

you bring about westernized dhocilo marrying jamaicans cooliothis is not somalia, where this Madow would have zero shot, madhibaan if done in the west would happen to with no rejections.i actually know a gooboye married to ciidgale girl :sitdown:

We're not talking about Somalia here. Wtf would a Jamaican be doing in Somalia? :draketf:

What this phenomenon we've all observed in the diaspora demonstrates exactly what I've been saying all along: that Lamagoodleys do not view each other as being apart of the same nation, same stock, ethnic group, or whatever. The fact that the average Majerteen family would prefer their daughter marry an cadan revert over say an abgal man, a man they supposedly share the same ethnicity with, further cements what I've been saying all along: that the vast majority of Somalis do not believe in the concept of "Somali ethnic group". Once again, no ethnic group in the world prefers an outsider marrying into them than someone else from the same ethnic group. This extends even to Indian ethnic groups and their caste system. Let's face it, bruh. The only place you'll find Somalis believing in things like the "Somali ethnic group" and "Somali nationalism" is on forums like this. It was an invention by the kacaan to give legitimacy to Somali nationalism, which itself was a creation of colonialists. The true Somali dhaqan has never emphasized the existence of a Somali ethnic group and Somalis have historically never believed in such a tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts