HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Duchess, I never liked all their posts. I would never like a post about harming Somali women or the following that was expressed. It might not be worth your time digging such liked comments out, but if you can think of something immediate then show me.

And before I forget, we all remember you wishing the destruction and genocide/rape of beesha majerteen not only from your halyeey qurun account but also on this very account you're posting on. So save me the crocodile tears.

The fact you think I'm Halyeey Qaran makes your entire argument fall apart. I have never wished for the genocide or rape of Majeerteens. Bring your evidence or shut the f*ck up.

You feeble minded maryooleys must be all fueled on khat to think me and Halyeey are one and the same. I'll give you a hint: If I was indeed his alt, the administrator would have banned me by now.

So first I'm Hawdian, and now I'm Halyeey Qaraan. What other wild concoction will these drugged up wild faradheers come up with? :russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess, I never liked all their posts. I would never like a post about harming Somali women or the following that was expressed. It might not be worth your time digging such liked comments out, but if you can think of something immediate then show me.

I've seen you liking his comments when he fantasized about slaughtering Somali men and taking the women as concubines. Nagu kala was with your 0.5's shouldn't be banned bullshit. :camby:

They get paid by hard working Somalis. They're not doing it as a favour.

They call themselves Beesha Madowweyne.

"Hard work" and s do not ever belong in the same sentence. :ftw9nwa:

Paid? With who's money? Those same miskin people who depend on their relatives in the west are suddenly flush with all of this money to pay and invest in large scale development? This habar clearly resides in some fantasy land and not the real world most of us are accustomed to. :drakekidding:

Now that I have a little more time than previously thought, I'll dissect your post.

As far as me being a hypocrite and wanting death to Madows. Yeah....... I'm not sure how you can conclude that from me 'liking' that comic.

You've called out other members on here on their "savagery" for liking the post of a certain individual who joked about the rape of a certain clan you seem to have a serious obsession defending even though they couldn't give 2 shits about your kind.

Ill be blunt the comic in my opinion is a suitable allegory to your life and the rejection that you (not all Madows just you) faced from your mothers side. You've been projecting your insecurities on to others on this board and everyone can sense the hurt. That's why it was so funny and well received.

You're finally putting that useless psychology BA to some use? The hilarious thing of all, you couldn't be any further from the reality. Wallahi I have never claimed to be Somali or anything of the sort in the real world. As I've said before, I look nothing like your kind or even an African at all. When people ask me where I'm from, I always have responded with "Kenya". They of course always go on to assume I'm not even originally from there and that my ancestors were originally from some other place based on my phenotype. Halyeey posted his photo and he'd have an easy time fitting in with the typical African Kenyan based on his phenotype. I look nothing like him.

Why would I claim to be from the lowest and most savage people known to all mankind? The amount of sheer and unjustified arrogance is absolutely nauseating. Your own people run away from being Somali and go by monikers such as "East African X", and you think I would actually claim your people as a badge of honor? In most of the world, if you tell people you're a Somali you've basically admitted to being a barbarian.

Yes the comic was a little cruel ( to YOU not to your people lol) but if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. It's words and pixels on a screen afterall.

It's words and pixels on a screen, right?

That's why those rape comments seemed to set you off like a fuse, huh?

no more talk about raping naago balease fadlan.

Your life is imagining habro in xamar getting raped by ugandans, if that ain't sexually deviant I don't know what is.

Don't bother responding just mull over your life choices and how you got into this situation. Rejoicing over naago getting raped.

Sick f*ck.

In response to our friend @bandit

This isn't something to brag about, its shameful and disgusting.

@bandit don't hold back with any of the rape comments again, sxb. And if this hypocritical tries to go off on you again and makes appeals to common decency, just cite this post and laugh at the 's face. That goes for @Duchess too for liking this post. This is your official license to continue making rape jokes, sxb. As she so eloquently put, "it's just "words and pixels on a screen afterall".

If I was a quarter of the savage you Maryooleys are, I could easily post pictures and videos depicting the atrocities your kind, namely women and children, face in modern day Ethiopia and at the hands of AMISOM. You know full well the situation of your people so sit the f*ck down. A cartoon depiction cannot even come close to what they go through on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Duchess, I don't know about those filthy men, but I dont like such comments. Ive even prompted a few under pm, because i was disgusted by their comments. If you want to insult me, at least say something true.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess, I don't know about those filthy men, but I dont like such comments. Ive even prompted a few under pm, because i was disgusted by their comments. If you want to insult me, at least say something true.

Save it. By claiming HQ is more moral than us you were excusing his disgusting comments. He's banned and won't be back. Accept it and move on darling.

S

Shamis

You never told them off despite the horrendous things they were saying. Now she's claiming she did it via PM. Why not publicly? Why protect them from public condemnation?

Duchess

VIP
You never told them off despite the horrendous things they were saying. Now she's claiming she did it via PM. Why not publicly? Why protect them from public condemnation?

Furthermore, she liked his comments and used to egg on @TheXamarCadcadGuy when he would call us ignoble beasts from the jungle who were clothed and fed by her 0.5 ancestors but we cross the line by referring to them as Zanj. Sheeko. lol

S

Shamis

Sheeko and a half! He was consistently vile and she referred to him as a Persian prince and chased him around the forum like a crazed fan. Incredibly creepy. He was bragging about enslaving Bantu people while acknowledging that he had Bantu blood because of those slaves. She low key supports racist ideologies against Somalis too despite his absence.

I particularly don't like her claiming Somali "because we married and had children with your women" and that's coming from a girl - she's a savage.

And let's not forget her attacks on Eelay. Cajiib how a .5 can say this shit to our faces. We must be more tolerant than we thought.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Jubba_Man I wrote a rebuttal but I thought better of it. I can't go back and forth with you anymore.

I'll just make it brief; it's very clear that you and halyeey are one in the same. You both have the same background stories, claim kenyan nationality, claim to hate somalis yet seemingly know the ins and outs of not only the language, and cutural nuances but also know the clan alliances/ politics. Not only that, you both have the same self righteous and indignant attitude towards somalis with a particular disdain for majerteens (thanks to your hooyo's side I assume?). The writing style is also a dead giveaway.

As for me being a hypocrite in regards to shamingthos laughing at the rape of somali women, I see no hypocrisy. Like I said earlier in my other post it was a comic that was directed specifically towards you and it wasn't something that actually happened. The comparison is ridiculous. You and your people have never been murdered specifically for your ethnicity so you can cut that bullshit.

I will continue to shame. Deal with it.

@bandit :ninja:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Jubba_Man I wrote a rebuttal but I thought better of it. I can't go back and forth with you anymore.

I'll just make it brief; it's very clear that you and halyeey are one in the same. You both have the same background stories, claim kenyan nationality, claim to hate somalis yet seemingly know the ins and outs of not only the language, and cutural nuances but also know the clan alliances/ politics. Not only that, you both have the same self righteous and indignant attitude towards somalis with a particular disdain for majerteens (thanks to your hooyo's side I assume?). The writing style is also a dead giveaway.

As for me being a hypocrite in regards to shamingthos laughing at the rape of somali women, I see no hypocrisy. Like I said earlier in my other post it was a comic that was directed specifically towards you and it wasn't something that actually happened. The comparison is ridiculous. You and your people have never been murdered specifically for your ethnicity so you can cut that bullshit.

I will continue to shame. Deal with it.

@bandit :ninja:
Your shaming will have no effect on me:fittytousand:
I do feel bad when I go on a women demeaning thread thoe:(

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Loool, y'all started it first when I came here. @Shamis, I've made similar statements reprimanding others on threads that you've even commented on. How wouldst I be a 'savage' with my statement when paternally I'm not Somali, and in Somali culture your paternal ancestors are important. I'm a mixture of both Semites and Somalis , but I claim Somali because my ancestors have been there for four centuries are longer, I speak the Somali language and adhere to many facets of their culture. But I usually say Banadir, to explain it better and its of a more befitting title. Its a clear concise explanation. Unlike, Somalis I respect both my maternal and paternal ancestry. Your a nationalist on drugs, who can't find humour in anything, but I guess that what happens when you aren't of the deen of Allah swt, your heart becomes hard as rocks. I mean a few threads ago, you were sending your athiest blessings to hell ridden Hitler :tacky: . Seems like you support Darwnisn and racism, but the reality of the matter is that he would've thrown your blackness into the oven as well, and Somalis would most likely be below the Jew, :what1:. You have the audacity to insult the various diverse ethnic groups in Somalia that have served in our government , but not realizing that you yourself or a pathetic minority in the land you reside. A lot of people are critical of Somalis, especially the diasporean even elders. I don't support racism upon anyone, but sometimes you need to come down to earth and realize that the other party can fling insults that are just as hurtful. And then, you start saying I belong in Oman because the limited rights and ill treatment of non citizens and how its so evil and disgusting, then yall spewing that same bs towards Madow. You know the golden rule, treat others the way you'd like to be treated. As for my remarks regarding Eyle, I got that from a somewhat well-known Somali author, but if its not true, then its a shame that the hatred in the hearts of many Somalis is enough to claim each other Chinese.

S

Shamis

I stopped halway through your pathetic attempt at explaining yourself. When I said God bless Hitler, it was a joke and you should revisit the thread and see why such a joke might've been funny to me considering the topic at hand. The enslavement of black people is a bigger holocaust but CadCad guy was your hero.

You laughed with people who think raping slaves is OK. People who called them adoons and claimed to come from a superior race. You have no leg to stand on.

I don't believe you know anything about your lineage seeing as you were googling it and using Wikipedia as a source. We don't have San people in Somalia. Did your people kidnap them too?

S

Shamis

I'm a minority where Iive but I can't claim someone else's ethnicity like you do. I'm British, not English. You're an Arab and you don't even have citizenship so don't make unequal comparisons.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Shamis, How can you argue with someone or dare criticize one when you refuse to read what they wrote. You read more than the half of my comment, but you refuse to answer your hypocrisy. Me saying I am Somali is more legitimate than you refering to yourself as a British, it can either refer to citizens of the UK or natives. But you see worthless refugees such as yourself have come to white countries in an influx over the last few decades that you've distorted the meaning of what it is to call oneself Dutch or British. So unless your British or whatever claim to be by blood, then you shouldn't call yourself British or Dutch or whatever, but if you believe that you deserve to be called British then what would you say for Banadir and Madows that have lives there for more than two centuries, don't you know your taking up the white mans air, jobs and homes; when your kind were eating at each other. British means your from the British isles?

S

Shamis

No it's legally sound actually. I'm a British citizen. If I decide against it, I'm free to be something else. You on the other hand are an Arab and not legally Somali either.

I responded to pretty much everything you said. What did I miss?

S

Shamis

If I'm a worthless refugee, what does that make you you stinking gypsy who denies her roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts