HalyeeyQaran aka Jubbaman aka MaliPrince aka MaliBantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Who gives a shit about DNA, Somali is more than that. Eelay (spell it right you mutt) are Somali and Yibir are not middle eastern they were African Jews like Falasha and this waaayyy before Islam. If Israel didn't exist you'd never be able to claim that nonsense.

S

Shamis

Being Somali could've been matrilineal in ancient times. Eelay are indigenous while you're a garac ceebta loo qariyey.

@Jubba_Man werent the one calcaaling about not getting somali girls? Seriously you seem rather obsessed with a people you despise. I mean you're on somalispot, not kikuyuspot.
That was all apart of a shtick. The whole first iteration of my presence here was meant to project your typical self-hating Darod. Certain astute members, such as @sophisticate, saw completely through it. Notice how once I revealed that I am not nor have anything to do with Darod, I didn't post another thread regarding xalimos?

It's just a forum. Relax.

Lol, tell that to the extreme bantu haters frothing at the mouth in this thread and the OP who had to borrow a comic from a white supremacist website and add his own contribution to it regarding the brutal murder of a newborn black baby. The same post you liked and found to be amusing. As if a Lamagodley baby would have been spared and loved just as much as a white child. Knowing how white supremacists actually feel about your kind relative to the typical African, a more accurate pic would involve a flamethrower.

You seem to have a very fucked up moral compass, btw. The murder of a "bantu" child is all fun and games to you, but when these same savages revel in the rape of women that's where you seem to draw the line. You savages all seem to be cut from the same cloth. Next time, don't try to take the moral high ground when talking down to @bandit. Oh, and that certainly includes the witch that is @Duchess.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
First you said they were chinky looking and that's why they were marginalized. Smh
Now you're saying we bred them out? laughable.

This is the Khoisan eelay.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you were knowledgeable on the basics of Somali grammar you'd know that I'm spelling the term correctly. Either spelling will lead to its correct pronunciation. FYI, Somali doesn't have a standardized spelling for many words for word hence the variation of spellings for capital Mogadishu from what I've observed and read. Somalis apparently do a give shet for DNA, some even more than any sane human should.

S

Shamis

Looool @miski she's butthurt. Now she's questioning how Eelay spell their name. How Somalis spell their own goddamn names lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Your evidence for eelay being 'khoisan' is that dumb website? Where he posits that because a reer xamar had genetic ancestry that is Khoisan , it must be eelay.

:childplease:

Reer xamar.........

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@miski, y'all can't speak for yourselves that's what it is. Also, @Duchess isn't there a three warning threshold in regards to banning individuals. This was Halyeey's second offence, unless the rules was changed.
In regards to the explanation posted for his reason to be banned:
-Reason: Inappropriate behavior and content ( reposted prohibited NSFW content he was previously warned about).
:what1:
As if the mods here conduct themselves any better, we have qabiliste gloating about rape, Feminazis, future genocide leader ,closeted s, baby killer glorifiers (evident from this post) and so on . You were mad at our boy because his moves were swift. The bias is so clear with you. I don't care so much for the freaks, I think upheaval makes this place a bit lively. But its clear you don't have a clear set of morals, if any at all for the things that truly go above the charts. You might've banned Halyeey unrightfully, because of your bitterness, but he still one is one the most moral people out here

Last edited:
:what1: As if the mods here conduct themselves any better, we qabiliste gloating about rape, Feminazis, future genocide leader ,closeted s, baby killer glorifiers (evident from this post) and so on . You were mad at our boy because his moves were swift. The bias is so clear with you. I don't care so much for the freaks, I think upheaval and makes this place a bit lively. But its clear you don't have a clear set of morals, if any at all for the things that truly go above the charts. You might've banned unrightfully, because if your bitterness, but he still one of the most moral people out here
latest

You can call for the genocide of an entire group of innocent people, laugh at the brutal death of innocent children, put down an entire race of women as "monkeys", and they will all laugh along like it's something mentally stable and civilized human beings laugh at.

But, if you dare fight fire with fire and expose the true immoral ways of her sub-clan, the ban-hammer will come down on you. If you call for the rape of women of her tribe, then the calls of "humanity" are made and a line is drawn by supporting hypocrites such as @miski. Walaal, this is the way of the savage Lamagodley. No wonder they are a cursed and wretched people. This is precisely why their country will never be stable and for 25 years they've been playing in their feces with absolutely nothing in terms of development to show for it. It is also why their country will always be controlled and ruled over by foreigners. May it always be this way. :win:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@SgtBanadir stop cherry picking the rules.

Extreme cases will result in the permanent suspension of accounts. This includes posting prohibited NSFW content, posting personal information of a member, and repeated threats.

The 3 warning points system applies to minor infractions. He posted prohibited NSFW content and was rightfully banned for it. If I wanted to ban him for insulting my clan, I could have attempted to do so months ago.

Nayaa, the only one who's bitter here is you. Your little 0.5 buddy is gone and, if what I'm hearing about you harassing a member via pm and threatening to expose their personal info is true, you'll be gone too. I dont know you from Adam so don't you dare come for me unless I send for you. :reallymaury:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's disgusting how people are laughing and liking a post that jokes about killing a new born innocent baby. These people have no morals, absolutely disgusting.

Remember we are all made from Adam's seed, we are all one, we are all human.

So called "Madows" are doing most of the construction work while Lamagoodle sits on his ass chewing khat or robbing people.

What have lamagoodles contributed to society other than death and destruction.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Duchess, what's a minor infraction by your definition? :stevej:
I'd like to be well-versed on the rules, if you dont mind to explain?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@SgtBanadir you took the time to go to the banned members thread so I'm sure you saw that not one but two members have been previously banned for agraphic images.

@Jubba_Man i find it funny how on your other nick you dodge and ignore me but somehow you find the courage to reply back to me as Jubba man. I guess catching you out on your lie about being Reer brava did a number on you. Lol

As far as me being a hypocrite and wanting death to Madows. Yeah....... I'm not sure how you can conclude that from me 'liking' that comic.

Ill be blunt the comic in my opinion is a suitable allegory to your life and the rejection that you (not all Madows just you) faced from your mothers side. You've been projecting your insecurities on to others on this board and everyone can sense the hurt. That's why it was so funny and well received.

Yes the comic was a little cruel ( to YOU not to your people lol) but if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. It's words and pixels on a screen afterall.

And before I forget, we all remember you wishing the destruction and genocide/rape of beesha majerteen not only from your halyeey qurun account but also on this very account you're posting on. So save me the crocodile tears.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@SgtBanadir you took the time to go to the banned members thread so I'm sure you saw that not one but two members have been previously banned for agraphic images.

@SgtBanadir doesn't care why the Zanj was banned, just that he was banned at all. In her mind, they're supposed to be a protected class. She bought into the bullshit @TheXamarCadcadGuy was feeding her about being more noble than the jungle beasts. lol

She actually has the nerve to claim HQ was more moral than the rest of us.:ftw9nwa: She 'liked' all of his comments including when he was making takfir on entire clans, calling for the extermination of Somalis, and encouraging the rape of Somali women, but will sit here and play the victim card when it suits her. Gtfoh. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts