Hatred against Somali minorities on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're dismissed. Pack your bags sheegato, the Darood contingent haven't accepted you. Embrace your clan, leave us alone.

Kikuyu booty-clapper, you of all people should not be calling anyone a sheegato. I come from a very noble family that's very well known in the real world, and using that heinous word around me would have you skinned alive, kid. Wash your fucking mouth of that kenyan xaar before trying to come at me, boy.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Kikuyu booty-clapper, you of all people should not be calling anyone a sheegato. I come from a very noble family that's very well known in the real world, and using that heinous word around me would have you skinned alive, kid. Wash your fucking mouth of that kenyan xaar before trying to come at me, boy.
Your in no position to call anybody booty clapper your pathetically make topics about being arab:ftw9nwa:
You come off as having inferior complexity:ftw9nwa:

The Darod people stand with their Kikuyu allies and we have always had a rich history of trade and friendship among one another. We look forward to working with each other and expect fully their aid against our foes in the Somali peninsula.

how are you calling someone kikuyu booty clapper.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Now you're just lying and trolling. I've personally met several Dhulos who are pro-SL, and it's especially more prevalent among your youth. You can call me a dameer as much as you like, but if you can claim with a straight face there are Marehans who like Hutus, I can also credibly claim there are pro-SL dhulos.

Oh, and feel free to trust the guy with only 125 posts in the past 3 months and is more certainly not Marehan himself but the alt of some other member on here who is one of the lesser Darods. I know my abtirsi very well, and a true Marehan could easily vet it. Too bad we seem to be in short supply on this website.
Why would I lie to you? Am probably one of the more honest people you can come across.
The sub clans militia who support isaaq are small compared to the rest of the population unless dhulbahante person is getting paid or has isaaq family that might be the only time they support that bsz3zrULC
There is a reason why 100% of dhulbahante posters are khatumo on any web site:)

how are you calling someone kikuyu booty clapper.

There's a difference between being a booty-clapper and forging political alliances with powerful allies to help you fight your enemies. I have never and will never refer to the Kenyan leadership as "his excellency" and setting their flag as your avatar. That right there is the textbook definition of booty-clapping.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
There's a difference between being a booty-clapper and forging political alliances with powerful allies to help you fight your enemies. I have never and will never refer to the Kenyan leadership as "his excellency" and setting their flag as your avatar. That right there is the textbook definition of booty-clapping.
:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadrose::deadpeter: @ at this boon hunter-gatherer claiming to be an Arab.

His Excellency is a diplomatic title you boon. Oh how the mighty have fallen, from leaders of the country to Habargidir condoms in less than 10 years. :drakekidding: Yaa boon, when will you be allowed to return to Kismaayo? kkkkkkkkkk you will continue to starve in Gedo. Maybe 50 cent will return to feed your people again. :drakekidding:

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Tell that to the real arabs they see you as dirty abdi:cryinglaughsmiley:

Who cares what some dirty, smelly, and hairy gulf rat thinks? Many of them even look much more bantu than either of us. The original Arabs looked a lot like us and that's a fact.

If you don't identify as an Arab, then what is your ethnicity?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Who cares what some dirty, smelly, and hairy gulf rat thinks? Many of them even look much more bantu than either of us. The original Arabs looked a lot like us and that's a fact.

If you don't identify as an Arab, then what is your ethnicity?
Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic
Also why would you claim to be arab of you don't want there validation:ulachen001:
Also going by your logic since you called any body mixed with hawiye and dir as bantu wouldn't that make you bantu since sade mother was dir?:ftw9nwa:
Your story is full of holes:ulachen001:

:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadrose::deadpeter: @ at this boon hunter-gatherer claiming to be an Arab.

His Excellency is a diplomatic title you boon. Oh how the mighty have fallen, from leaders of the country to Habargidir condoms in less than 10 years. :drakekidding: Yaa boon, when will you be allowed to return to Kismaayo? kkkkkkkkkk you will continue to starve in Gedo. Maybe 50 cent will return to feed your people again. :drakekidding:

Lol @ being HG condoms. That is despite the fact ceyr are called by their own kin the Sacad and Saleeban as the dhabodilif of Marehan.

At least we ruled the country for 21+ years, something your tol will never achieve. You also don't seem to understand the hierarchy, kid. See, Beesha Sade are meant to rule, while your tol naturally are the foot soldiers. That's why your entire history, which starts in the early 20th century, consists of being foot soldiers for someone else whether it's the Sayyid, MJs, or the idoor. The bahante are the known sellswords of the Somali peninsula, and always swear fealty to the highest bidder regardless of blood ties or former loyalties. As everyone can see right now, you have changed your nigis once again from the one engraved with puntland to a new kikuyu one. What will you change your nigis to tomorrow, bahante boy? Will it be back to serving the Isaac, or do you have new masters in mind?

Last edited:
Even if that was the case, Somalis don't have a leg to stand on considering they pushed out the Oromo from present-day southern Somalia. They are expansionist like the Bantu.

So you admit that the Bantus are expansionist? You admit that they constitute a demographic threat to the existence of the Somali ethnic group?

And you're okay with having your ethnic group being wiped out?

Dude, you're a self-hating scumbag. Don't blame us ethnic Somalis for being alarmed at the Bantu expansion going on in our country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Da Bantus must go.

I ain't havin a repeat of Kenya circa 1000 CE da cushites already laangaab as it is.

These niggas finna overwhelm us in a few generations if they population ain't brought under control da only humane option is to strip them of citizenship and encourage they migration. If israel can make citizenship based on ethnicity going as far as DNA testing niggas so can we.

If you ain't autosomally Somali you out

:camby:

Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic
Also why would you claim to be arab of you don't want there validation:ulachen001:
Also going by your logic since you called any body mixed with hawiye and dir as bantu wouldn't that make you bantu since sade mother was dir?:ftw9nwa:
Your story is full of holes:ulachen001:

Nicca, what the hell is "Afro-Asiatic, Cushitic"? :childplease:

On the reals, you shouldn't let some filthy and hairy gulf rats dictate to you what your ethnicity is, sxb. You might like to go on about how "bantu" you look for perhaps solidarity with black Africans, but I would bet the house I can easily find Arabs who are a 100 times more bantu looking than you in North Africa and the gulf who claim Arab and no one raises an eyebrow. Don't let these modern slaves of the Jews downplay your heritage. They aren't even Arabs themselves for the most part, as no proud Arab would bend their knee so easily to the Jewish powers that be.

All that stuff about Hawiye and Dir was just banter.

B

bilan M

So I'm a minority now because I advocate for their rights to be treated as fellow Somalis with respect and dignity?

Baaradwanis r not somalis if roles were reversed, they will commiting genocide against eatevet tribe u come from. Im always up 4 advocating 4 minorities. But not thete sort, the sort that r a result of colonial oppessors ir arabs and italians watevet they claiming to b.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Baaradwanis r not somalis if roles were reversed, they will commiting genocide against eatevet tribe u come from. Im always up 4 advocating 4 minorities. But not thete sort, the sort that r a result of colonial oppessors ir arabs and italians watevet they claiming to b.

Are you high?

can you retype that but in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.