Hatred against Somali minorities on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
have the arab race been living in the arabian penisula for that long? :damedamn: since they're nomadic people that move around a lot.

That's a very good question. I believe there have some people in those days living in the peninsula that would be called Arabs and who spoke the language, but it's unclear whether their descendants are still around. I think they still exist, but are dispersed around Yemen. Definitely a lot of those people in the peninsula are not what we would call native Arabs but are Arabized arabs.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Darod_Supremacy where is Sheikh Darod from originally? What Arab tribe did he belong to? Was Meheri his actual brother or his qabil cousin?

Last question, how do you feel about non-J1 Darod's?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Lol @ being HG condoms. That is despite the fact ceyr are called by their own kin the Sacad and Saleeban as the dhabodilif of Marehan.

At least we ruled the country for 21+ years, something your tol will never achieve. You also don't seem to understand the hierarchy, kid. See, Beesha Sade are meant to rule, while your tol naturally are the foot soldiers. That's why your entire history, which starts in the early 20th century, consists of being foot soldiers for someone else whether it's the Sayyid, MJs, or the idoor. The bahante are the known sellswords of the Somali peninsula, and always swear fealty to the highest bidder regardless of blood ties or former loyalties. As everyone can see right now, you have changed your nigis once again from the one engraved with puntland to a new kikuyu one. What will you change your nigis to tomorrow, bahante boy? Will it be back to serving the Isaac, or do you have new masters in mind?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk boon boy Dhulbahante have no history? Where were your people when Dhulbahante were fighting the British crusaders and being martyred in jihad? Where were your people when Dhulbahante were fighting the Xabashis and the Queen's orphans (iidoor)? Where were your people when Dhulbahante was raiding the livestock of iidoor, dhabayaco, ogaden, wasakhgeli and any Somali clan that bordered them? Where were your people when Dhulbahante extended their control all over northern Somalia? Where were your people when Dhulbahante was the most feared clan in Somali history?

What is the history of boons prior to the ascendancy of Siad Barre? Who knew anything about boons prior to Siad Barre? After the war, we witnessed what happened to Marehan and how they lost most of their land. I used to think that Dhuusomareeb (Fart City) was always a Habargidir city, it turns it was a Marehan city that Habargidir evicted you from. The only reason they have Gedo is because no one else wants to live in that destitute hellhole, most of it's controlled by Al Shabaab anyway. All of our cities are free and the ones under the banner of Somaliland are governored by pro-Somaliland Dhulbahante. Who governs Caabudwaaq? Habargidir strong-armed all of your land in Galgaduud from you. What political representation do your people have anywhere? After years of being Hawiye condoms, Hawiye have chosen dhabayaco to be Prime Minister instead of Marehan. :chrisfreshhah: Keep crying about Jubbaland and Kenya, you will never be allowed into Kismaayo again, you can bet on that. Ogaden have Darood's blessing to slaughter Marehan one by one for verily they are a treacherous people. :pacspit:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk boon boy Dhulbahante have no history? Where were your people when Dhulbahante were fighting the British crusaders and being martyred in jihad? Where were your people when Dhulbahante were fighting the Xabashis and the Queen's orphans (iidoor)? Where were your people when Dhulbahante was raiding the livestock of iidoor, dhabayaco, ogaden, wasakhgeli and any Somali clan that bordered them? Where were your people when Dhulbahante extended their control all over northern Somalia? Where were your people when Dhulbahante was the most feared clan in Somali history?
By fighting you mean begging, right?
wj6u7d.png

And losing to the most pitiful fighters in the Somali peninsula: the idoor?

n6rxuo.jpg

Or fitting into your natural position as servants and slaves to others?

20fu5fm.jpg

Come at me, bahante boy. You don't want me to pull out the big guns and post that picture of that bahante prisoner that was taken as a slave by the HJ idoor and has been making the rounds on Somnet all these years, do you? The choice is yours. :russsmug:

You're part of the only Darod sub that was ever enslaved by another tribe. You're also the only sub whose history starts with the dervishes. Before that, what were you? Where were your sultanates? What kingdoms did you have? You were nothing more than a bunch of savage nomads with absolutely no history of conquest or civilization. Your people always need to claim achievements of Marehan and Majeerteen civilizations under the broad name of "Darod" achievements, but there is absolutely nothing of your own. While your bahante kin were being sold in the slave market at Berbera, my kin were dismantling the Abyssinian empire piece by piece and enslaving the Oromo and Amhara. I swear I must be in the twilight zone or something. A bahante who themselves descend from nothing more than servitude, savagery, and being used as cannon fodder in battles is calling out the elite Marehan, a descendant of conquerors and warriors, on history and nasab? :russ::russ::russ:

@Darod_Supremacy where is Sheikh Darod from originally? What Arab tribe did he belong to? Was Meheri his actual brother or his qabil cousin?

Last question, how do you feel about non-J1 Darod's?
These are all very good questions, and there aren't completely decisive answers. I believe he was originally from Yemen and he was Quraishi by descent. I have been interested and searching for a long time about the greater tribal family he fit into in Yemen, but have found no credible indications so far. AS for his relationship with Meheri, I have no idea as I have honestly done no research into that yet.

As for non-J1 Darods, then they are clearly frauds and should be kicked out of the family. I don't deny that there are a number of sheegatos among us, which is why I'm a proponent of DNA testing and expelling these people from the Darod family.

These are all very good questions, and there aren't completely decisive answers. I believe he was originally from Yemen and he was Quraishi by descent. I have been interested and searching for a long time about the greater tribal family he fit into in Yemen, but have found no credible indications so far. AS for his relationship with Meheri, I have no idea as I have honestly done no research into that yet.

As for non-J1 Darods, then they are clearly frauds and should be kicked out of the family. I don't deny that there are a number of sheegatos among us, which is why I'm a proponent of DNA testing and expelling these people from the Darod family.
Put your money where your mouth is, inbox me your picture and on my sweet Allah I will not share it with anyone and then I will come back to this thread to tell the SS Community if you look Arab or not.

Duchess

VIP

It was a test and you failed. How does a true Darod not know about Meheri Ismail aka Arab Salah apparently being Darod's brother?:childplease:

It was a test and you failed. How does a true Darod not know about Meheri Ismail aka Arab Salah apparently being Darod's brother?:childplease:

Yeah, sorry I don't know much about you langaabs. You all tend to hide behind MJs and I even know some who claim MJ, so I only address your masters. The history of the carabta maxamud salax is vastly disputed. Some claim they aren't even related to Darods, while the standard story is their patriarch is the brother of Darod. That's why I rightfully said nothing is conclusive and I didn't do any research because again I couldn't careless about langaabs. Oh, and I'm laughing at this being some sort of "test". Everyone knows about the standard story of the langaab meheris and how their patriarch is the alleged brother of Darod. You need to come up with more creative tests if you're trying to out me as a sheegato.

Duchess

VIP
If Mehri is Darod's brother then Darod wasn't Qureish. How hard is it for you to connect the dots? lol Oh and I'm MJ so you're gonna need to rework your insults.

If Mehri is Darod's brother then Darod wasn't Qureish. How hard is it for you to connect the dots? lol Oh and I'm MJ so you're gonna need to rework your insults.

Which is precisely why I'm hesitant in accepting that connection in the first place. What is most likely is that Mehri was the maternal cousin or relative of Darod, and was raised by Sheikh Isma'il along with Sheikh Abdirahman and over time the story changed from being the close relative to being brothers. This explanation is also consistent with Darod being Quraishi, which is indisputable. This explanation however also has problems because from genetic tests it seems the carabta maxamud saalax and the MJ's resemble each other very very closely. There is definitely something strange going on there that definitely should be an interesting topic of research for Somali academics.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Darood

:chrisfreshhah:

Quraysh

Mehri

J1

Jaberti