Hatred against Somali minorities on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

sorry cant edit 4 sum reason anyway, my point is there was a time when baaradwanis were the ruling elite in xamarad. clearly these ppl r not natives of somalia so wat do think life was like when they were running things for the nstives of that region?!

sorry cant edit 4 sum reason anyway, my point is there was a time when baaradwanis were the ruling elite in xamarad. clearly these ppl r not natives of somalia so wat do think life was like when they were running things for the nstives of that region?!

you're giving them too much credit, they were adons, to arab, and porteguese, and later italians.

I don't know if anyone told you this, but there are no natives to Somalia. Somalia is like an ancient "new world", if that makes sense. It was and continues to be a land of immigrants.

B

bilan M

Who cares what some dirty, smelly, and hairy gulf rat thinks? Many of them even look much more bantu than either of us. The original Arabs looked a lot like us and that's a fact.

If you don't identify as an Arab, then what is your ethnicity?

"The original arabs looked alot like us" lol...sorry i dont even whete to start with this! Honestly no amount of education can wipe the damage that brainwashing can cause.

I don't know if anyone told you this, but there are no natives to Somalia. Somalia is like an ancient "new world", if that makes sense. It was and continues to be a land of immigrants.

how long does someone need to continuously live in a certain area before they're natives?,

"The original arabs looked alot like us" lol...sorry i dont even whete to start with this! Honestly no amount of education can wipe the damage that brainwashing can cause.
Please don't take what he says seriously, you're too young to be corrupted by the mad man.

B

bilan M

you're giving them too much credit, they were adons, to arab, and porteguese, and later italians.

Yes, they intermixed with opperssors and the italian and portugues have always been the tyrant and ruthless oppersors and baaradwanis were just tools for them-house . But thet did an effective job for the europeans.

B

bilan M

Darod supremacy actually makes me laugh, funny man.

walal alot of somalis think like him. its just interesting debate. Im a afro centric in my political viees so discussions like these get me and passionate

There is no such thing as ethnic Somali. Anyone who speaks Somalis and adopts the Somali dhaqan is a Somali, regardless of their origins or their phenotype. I as a Darod certainly have no right to say they can't live in this land when I myself am originally from Yemen, and neither do Isaacs or Hawiyes.

The bantu hate propaganda needs to stop. They are a peaceful people who didn't bother or attack anyone during the civil war. They just want to till the land in peace.

An English comedian once said about foreigners that are born here and claim to be English something along the lines of "a dog born in a stable is still a dog". A bit racist but this applies to me and everyone else that lives in a country that isn't their motherland. Only in America can you claim to be a American and be accepted as an American but even then you're an AA or Hispanic American (are white Americans just American?) Same could be applied to Canada, Australia or wherever else a country's been stolen.

They're not Somali but I'm against the abuse of minorities. Peaceful relocations would be the best way to go, but would they (bantus not really fussed about barwanis some of their women are :leobite:) leave peacefully? I don't think so. Either way they're not Somali, never have been and never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.