Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Paltalk was full of single mothers. You could hear the kids in the background while the deranged mother is spouting the worst cay on her microphone.

:birdman:

At least these SC generation are 20 something childless girls.

Ninyhow its not like I haven't seen what S*l and titties look like, Why ya all so excited tho? :comeon:

Bohol

VIP
wounded? Ha is that the best you can up with mr 20 seconds.
Okay mr I never touched a girl before because my ding dong is actually smaller than my pinky finger. That's why I spend most of my days watching online.

Like I said everything is going to be okay miss wounded Siil. :drakelaugh: You can give it to Tyrones, Ain't mad at all.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This and the 20 sec comment

:yacadiim:
I have married friends who are always complaining about their Somali husbands. You niggas need to learn how to please a woman.

And every woman from every race lusts over black men. So don't hate the player, hate your chicken legs having selves with no stamina.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I have married friends who are always complaining about their Somali husbands. You niggas need to learn how to please a woman.

And every woman from every race lusts over black men. So don't hate the player, hate your chicken legs having selves with no stamina.

Again

:yacadiim::yacadiim:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Like I said everything is going to be okay miss wounded Siil. :drakelaugh: You can give it to Tyrones, Ain't mad at all.

You're mad though. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sorry you won't offend me with baseless accusation, but I know I hit a nerve with the 20 second. Stay mad on the Internet, no woman having, 20 second cry baby.

:russ::pachah1:

What kind of friends do you have? It's dhaqan xumo to discuss bedroom relations.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

I beg to differ

N

NaomiHoney

What would y'all say if there a Somali male version of such handle?

Bohol

VIP
You're mad though.

Sorry you won't offend me with baseless accusation, but I know I hit a nerve with the 20 second. Stay mad on the Internet, no woman having, 20 second cry baby.

What nerve. You can yap about 20 secs all day if you want or my dick. All it does is make you come across as ty.
Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
:chrisfreshhah:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They're not happy and we discuss it over tea break. It's not big deal!

Imagine if my wife tells her friends about my bad habits around the house and the embarrassing thibgs I do at home

:francis::jcoleno:

That's not a marriage I want to be part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.