Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What would y'all say if there a Somali male version of such handle?

Men are never under pressure to show their body or entertain women. That is your jobs, so it ain't going to happen. Unless
AbdiJohnson opens a SC group. :lol: You will only get the gays.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Imagine if my wife tells her friends about my bad habits around the house and the embarrassing thibgs I do at home

:francis::jcoleno:

That's not a marriage I want to be part of.

You don't want to piss off her friends, her friends got more dirt on you. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

All the dirt I've on certain folks, I can write a book. :lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I haven't been with one but tyrones are synonym with pleasing women, why do you think White, Asian, a
Arab love black men.

Just yesterday I saw a topic about Japanese women salivating over black men.

Is that why you're mad at Tyrones?
that's a lie they already did a study on it:pachah1:
finding anyway to justify your tyrone thirst:mjlol:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why can't we let this topic die?

You indulge and enjoy these nasty pictures but then you turn around and complain there are no good girls left etc? What is with this mentality?
Some guys are looking for a chaste hoe, her rarity is only matched by the unicorn and the phoenix.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If I did I would have admitted. Nothing to lie about.
stick to mankato little girl instead of making up delusion
The racial makeup of the city was 89.9% White, 4.0% African American, 0.3% Native American, 2.8% Asian, 0.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.9% of the population.
this your village idk where you get your sick obsession with tyrones from probably from but stop with the stats making
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending