How do you feel about cousin marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've a Kurdish friend who's going to Norway to marry her first cousin. :tacky:
I don't blame her because her dad pretty much gave her an ultimatum so she has to oblige. But would you marry your blood cousin?

@Angela Davis if you had a fine cousin and you didn't know him that well, would you marry him? :sass2:

@Knowthyself :mybusiness:

Never in a million years. Sorry if I'm offending anyone but I think there are so many men in the world why settle for my cousin. I don't even want to marry my own qabiil let alone cousin. I need to diversify my genes.

Bohol

VIP
Her dad is strict. And plus it's out of respect.

:hova:

Wtf is kissing cousins? :dwill:

From urban dictionary.

"A "kissing cousin" is any cousin that is not a first cousin. In most places in the world, first cousins may not have sex and have babies. But, in most cultures second cousins, and higher can have sex and babies. Degree of cousinship is determined by how many generations the shared ancestor is removed from the individual closest to the generation of the shared ancestor."

No way :susp: I know it's halal and all, but with all the Muslim men in the world, why the f would you go for your cousin?? I feel bad for that girl :mjlol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All of my female cousins are "attractive" but the thought of marrying them i find quite repulsive tbh. :kanyeshrug:

My sisters on the other hand :ohhhdamn:

Jk :siilaanyolaugh:

I've a Kurdish friend who's going to Norway to marry her first cousin. :tacky:
I don't blame her because her dad pretty much gave her an ultimatum so she has to oblige. But would you marry your blood cousin?

@Angela Davis if you had a fine cousin and you didn't know him that well, would you marry him? :sass2:

@Knowthyself :mybusiness:
girl untag me

giphy.gif

I would not. don't do the two Gs with family/relatives. Guur iyo ganacsi, if anything goes wrong, they will go really wrong!

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:kodaksmiley:How you are you liberals gonna support gay marriage and shit but deplore cousin marriage? What happened to #lovewins?

That being said I feel strongly of cousin marriage. If someone marries their cousin I won't bat an eye, even if it is first cousin marriage. Personally I would distance myself from such practices, especially first cousin. Who wants a greater risk of having handicapped children?

:kodaksmiley:How you are you liberals gonna support gay marriage and shit but deplore cousin marriage? What happened to #lovewins?

That being said I feel strongly of cousin marriage. If someone marries their cousin I won't bat an eye, even if it is first cousin marriage. Personally I would distance myself from such practices, especially first cousin. Who wants a greater risk of having handicapped children?
Gay marriages don't produce deformed babies though.... take out darod form under your name. we don't have the retardnimo gene

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Gay marriages don't produce deformed babies though.... take out darod form under your name. we don't have the retardnimo gene

Looool. :dead:

:kodaksmiley:How is a non Darood gonna tell me I'm not Darood for supporting cousin marriage when I clearly distanced myself from cousin marriage.

Since inbreeding actually affects your offspring. :childplease:

Looool. :dead:

:kodaksmiley:How is a non Darood gonna tell me I'm not Darood for supporting cousin marriage when I clearly distanced myself from cousin marriage.

Listen! im not her for the LGBT slander. say your piece without disparaging other communities. if you want to f*ck your cousins all power to you but keep the gays out your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending