How do you feel about cousin marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
1st cousins :susp:
second-third cousins tho:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

You just signed your death sentence loool. First you were 17yrs old, no you like your cousins.

Your never going to hear the end of kkkk.

KbOpwqSuMLQ7S.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And people talk shit about Somali culture.

Can you imagine a Somali girl in the West flying off to some country to get an arranged marriage with her fucking cousin :icon lol:

Galaeri

As a people we hardly practice cousin marriage so this is a non-issue. If cousin marriage occurs once off there is no harm, but when it is practiced for generations it is dangerous. That being said it is best to stay clear of first-cousin marriage. If you do this your offspring which have a significantly smaller risk of having a genetic disorder. Thank god for our culture or we would be like Arabs and South Asians.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As a people we hardly practice cousin marriage so this is a non-issue. If cousin marriage occurs once off there is no harm, but when it is practiced for generations it is dangerous. That being said it is best to stay clear of first-cousin marriage. If you do this your offspring which have a significantly smaller risk of having a genetic disorder. Thank god for our culture or we would be like Arabs and South Asians.
The south asians i know have all had cousin marriages for ages and they are by far the smartest people i know only surpassed by indhoyars.That being said i believe that the risk is negligible

Galaeri

the south asians i know have all had cousin marriages for ages and they are by far the smartest people i know only surpassed by indhoyars.That being said i believe that the risk is negligible

It's not about being intelligent, its about having physically/intellectually handicapped children. They need to chill out with the cousin marriages, especially the first cousin marriages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

Galaeri

Those people take it to an extreme and marry cousins generationally for a long period of time,i believe that a one off marriage to a cousin or second cousin shouldn't pose too much of a risk:manny:

Exactly. However I believe people should completely stay away from first cousin marriage completely, not only because it is weird, but because of the exceptionally high risk of having sick children.

Status
Not open for further replies.