How do you feel about cousin marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:susp:
Your beliefs<<<<<normal beliefs
:camby:
keep following mainstream society you braindead fool,education's primary purpose is to generate enlightened,critically thinking individuals that challenge mainstream ways of thinking.You have failed the system and the system has failed you.It really is a pity

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No I'm good there's a lot of men out there. No need to go for my own cousins.
:ohno:

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
If want to commit incest just go do it you don't have to explain yourself.
:damn:
I'm not going out of my way to marry my 3rd cousin rather i wouldn't be particularly opposed to the idea if the situation that presented itself was ideal.That being said i personally would most likely not marry a cousin of mine and this is purely due to independent reasons.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If I had a pretty cousin I never met before I wouldnt oppose the Idea of marriage

:ehh:

People on this forum defending gay marriage But cousin marriage is looked down on ?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If I had a pretty cousin I never met before I wouldnt oppose the Idea of marriage

:ehh:

People on this forum defending gay marriage But cousin marriage is looked down on ?

This exactly what I said and they came after me. :mjcry: I even asked what happened #LoveWins :drakelaugh:.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Muslamics support it too though...and they are the ones who practice it the most

gretchen1.gif
Muslims don't support brothers and sisters going at it like you morally bankrupt atheists.

Status
Not open for further replies.