How much will you ask for mahr or provide as meher in US dollars?

Mahr in US dollars

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mahr has become a lucrative business lately🤣the aunties will get into your future wife's ears if her mahr is too low🤣maskiinta wa laga waala she will come to u all different and shit the whispers of some eedos can cause u dhibaato better tell her to name her price🤣once she tells u her price it's a done deal no renegotiating🤣transfer window🤝 closed type of shit.

Hala iska ilaaliyo the poisonous whispers of these eedos u don't wan't them to be the reason why your future xaas said maya.

Yaraye

VIP
Mahr has become a lucrative business lately🤣the aunties will get into your future wife's ears if her mahr is too low🤣maskiinta wa laga waala she will come to u all different and shit the whispers of some eedos can cause u dhibaato better tell her to name her price🤣once she tells u her price it's a done deal no renegotiating🤣transfer window🤝 closed type of shit.

Hala iska ilaaliyo the poisonous whispers of these eedos u don't wan't them to be the reason why your future xaas said maya.
The eedos are a problem. Another thing is that the meher is announced out loud, so there is some pressure from there as well. I already know what i want. No eedos will try to make me lower it
Child Smile GIF

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The eedos are a problem. Another thing is that the meher is announced out loud, so there is some pressure from there as well. I already know what i want. No eedos will try to make me lower it
Child Smile GIF
Halimos should be allowed to demand and accept whatever they wan't without the influence of these habros.

If eedos r telling u lower your shit wa in lagaa cararaa

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

🤣kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk those are good eedos yaa uso duceeyey listen to them take their advise there's plenty of barakah in lowering your mahr
the awesomes laughing GIF by HULU

Yaraye

VIP
Halimos should be allowed to demand and accept whatever they wan't without the influence of these habros.

If eedos r telling u lower your shit wa in lagaa cararaa

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

🤣kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk those are good eedos yaa uso duceeyey listen to them take their advise there's plenty of barakah in lowering your mahr
the awesomes laughing GIF by HULU
mine isn't money, can't lower it :lolbron:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Child Smile GIF

The announcement of mahr is not mentioned in the books of fiqh as a condition for the validity of the nikah
It is just culture. One of my cousins hid her mehr from everyone except maybe her primary family.

Dont let those weird edos pressure you into announcing yours. They just want some gossip fuel

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
The announcement of mahr is not mentioned in the books of fiqh as a condition for the validity of the nikah
It is just culture. One of my cousins hid her mehr from everyone except maybe her primary family.

Dont let those weird edos pressure you into announcing yours. They just want some gossip fuel
i had no idea it wasn't part of the religion :faysalwtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m pretty sure it’s halal to marry a Christian girl, and mehr has been very low in many marriages and almost nonexistent.
You aren’t allowed to marry one of your Swedish h*es under the guise of “she’s Christian”.

And Mehr is for every woman, even non-Muslims.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
there was a companion who only read the quran to his wife to be as a meher
No he taught her Quran. That was a last resort because he didn’t even have a shirt on his back to give her. This doesn’t apply to the average man.
:heh::fantasia2:

Trending

Latest posts