How much will you ask for mahr or provide as meher in US dollars?

Mahr in US dollars

• Total voters

Garaad diinle

 
it doesn't have to be money. It can be other things
then it's definitely gonna be higher than 10,000 :lolbron:
iu

Warning warning, i see red flags everywhere.

images

Let me guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be paying no less than 50k if I marry a Dinka-Nuer woman; I'm happy to do precisely just that, as long as I get tall sons out of it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If she is worth it she can demand 10,000 head of goats and sheep each, 5,000 of head of cattle, 1,000 camels, 100 fine thoroughbred horses, 100kg of gold, 50kg of silver and 800 hectares of land on the beach in Sanaag. Where will I get all this? Illegal activities I would appreciate no questions about if the marriage is to be viable.

Garaad diinle

 
since my post don't leave much for fantasy like you say, tell me, what is my meher?
Xaraam caleek i'm not about to post some thirsty fantasy, i'll keep it pg-13 you'll have to ask other users for this.

iu

Let's just say you want him to put a ring on your ring finger and in exchange you want to put a ring on his neck. ¯\_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.

iu

Garaad diinle

 
If she is worth it she can demand 10,000 head of goats and sheep each, 5,000 of head of cattle, 1,000 camels, 100 fine thoroughbred horses, 100kg of gold, 50kg of silver and 800 hectares of land on the beach in Sanaag. Where will I get all this? Illegal activities I would appreciate no questions about if the marriage is to be viable.
You're kidding right? This can't be this is madness you can't say that, it literally goes against decades of alpha male philosophy and the chad mode mentality. What about the sigma male and high value man? I recommend the following pills.

30xurp.jpg

Last edited: