How much will you ask for mahr or provide as meher in US dollars?

Mahr in US dollars

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
Xaraam caleek i'm not about to post some thirsty fantasy, i'll keep it pg-13 you'll have to ask other users for this.

iu

Let's just say you want him to put a ring on your ring finger and in exchange you want to put a ring on his neck. ¯\_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.

iu
You're the pervent. You made that assumption. That is not my meher man. why waste my meher on things that are gonna happen in the bedroom anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're kidding right? This can't be this is madness you can't say that, it literally goes against decades of alpha male philosophy and the chad mode mentality. What about the sigma male and high value man?

f*ck that, man. If a chick is worth it I'll be her simp, no problem.

New Blood Showtime GIF by Dexter

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
You're the pervent. You made that assumption. That is not my meher man. why waste my meher on things that are gonna happen in the bedroom anyway.

Authubillah what a slay fox you are kkk. You've lured me into your trap and painted me as the villain but jokes on you now i know your true meher mission accomplished.

iu

I will run my game so hard on her to make her accept $1500 than double it days before it happens as a surprise to my queen. Win win situation

Think About It GIF by Identity

If you want to cheap out despite being able to afford it, you clearly don’t like her enough. I advise men to go for women they love. Then this whole talk ‘what will you give her talk’ will be pointless, you’ll naturally give her what you can afford that is the best but within your budget. I don’t believe men assert the same efforts for all women. One man might do the bare minimum for one, but if was able to with another woman he liked more/loved he’d have done so much more.

I hope you all find women you love you can look forward to treating them like queens.

In Somalia 2-5k maximum

in the West - Zero (if push comes to shove won't go above 1k)
A man that doesn’t understand that Mehr is the right of a woman isn’t worth marrying and if you believe that a woman doesn’t deserve Mehr then don’t marry her. Why even bother with a woman that you don’t even think is worth Mehr? Some of you lot are mentally unhinged. Some of you weirdos go into marriage having nothing but contempt for your other half and then bring kids into that dynamic.

A man that doesn’t understand that Mehr is the right of a woman isn’t worth marrying and if you believe that a woman doesn’t deserve Mehr then don’t marry her. Why even bother with a woman that you don’t even think is worth Mehr? Some of you lot are mentally unhinged. Some of you weirdos go into marriage having nothing but contempt for your other half and then bring kids into that dynamic.

I understand, but wallahi there is no way I am paying for the ridiculous mehrs some of these females are asking. My older brother married a Somali girl from Kenya in 2011, over ten years later, they have 5 kids and are happily married, his whole wedding and mehr was 6k.

Now I ask you why the hell would I spend so much on a mehr when I can just do that. Any farax who spends too much on a wedding or mehr is a dayooth, when a farax can just go get married for a quarter of the prices or Andrew the revert gets free Mehr wedding.

I understand, but wallahi there is no way I am paying for the ridiculous mehrs some of these females are asking. My older brother married a Somali girl from Kenya in 2011, over ten years later, they have 5 kids and are happily married, his whole wedding and mehr was 6k.
Do you. Nothing worse than a stingy man who is penny pinching. I get that one has to be responsible with spending and living with ones means but if a man is being stingy from the very beginning when he’s meant to be excited about his new bride and trying to make her happy, that’s a man that will be stingy your entire life and only loves himself. The issue with some men is that they want to be stingy with women but want women not be stingy with them. Stinginess can take many forms, finances, love, compliments, labour ect.
Now I ask you why the hell would I spend so much on a mehr when I can just do that. Any farax who spends too much on a wedding or mehr is a dayooth, when a farax can just go get married for a quarter of the prices or Andrew the revert gets free Mehr wedding.
You don’t know what a dayooth is. A dayooth is a man that allows other men to look at and talk to his wife. It’s about lack of sexual jealousy.

Seriously your mentality is concerning. It’s about getting the most from a woman without much effort. It’s scary. You’re not worth bearing children for which is 10 times more than any Mehr.

Do you. Nothing worse than a stingy man who is penny pinching. I get that one has to be responsible with spending and living with ones means but if a man is being stingy from the very beginning when he’s meant to be excited about his new bride and trying to make her happy, that’s a man that will be stingy your entire life and only loves himself. The issue with some men is that they want to be stingy with women but want women not be stingy with them. Stinginess can take many forms, finances, love, compliments, labour ect.

You don’t know what a dayooth is. A dayooth is a man that allows other men to look at and talk to his wife. It’s about lack of sexual jealousy.

Seriously your mentality is concerning. It’s about getting the most from a woman without much effort. It’s scary. You’re not worth bearing children for which is 10 times more than any Mehr.

This has nothing to do with being stingy. It's to do with common sense, if you want to use the deen, it actually tells you the cheaper the Mehr the more Baraka.
Nowadays what happens is these girls are asking ridiculous mehrs and weddings with no basis.
Theirs plenty of others ways to make her happy, for example buying her things like a car or decorating her hous, but Mehr and wedding are a waste of money.