how religious are your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As long as you are honest about your zero knowledge of Islam, I will have no issues with you. Giving an expert opinion on a subject requires backing and evidence. You would not give an opinion on medicine for integrity. Same rules apply to Islam. You zip it or you have facts, nothing in between.

Zero? I've had Islamic stuides every weekend for the majority of my life sxb. I'm sure my knowledge exceeds zero. Now stop being so triggered, i barely mention religion on here anyway.

Zero? I've had Islamic stuides every weekend for the majority of my life sxb. I'm sure my knowledge exceeds zero. Now stop being so triggered, i barely mention religion on here anyway.

So, it was negligence that you don't remember the so called " nigga" deal in Kahf then that silly girl Vixtr was touting as valid? It is better if you keep it that way ---> silence on Islam. Serves everyone better.

PS: Every atheist on here claims to be an expert on Islam and non of them can get one story in Islam straight.

VixR

Veritas
There is no boat sinking but defecting it so the king would not take possession of it when it docked.
Fair enough. My memory is rusty. I haven't read it in at least a couple years. I did get the first one right, yeah?

I was taught Al Khidr is still alive to this day until youmul qiyamah, and still doing these types hidden knowledge deeds :ehh:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
My dad was very religious. He used to read one juz a day and finished the quran every month for as long as I can remember.

Hooyo is more lax when it comes to the deen, but she always prays, never attends mixed weddings, never listens to music and etc.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So, it was negligence that you don't remember the so called " nigga" deal in Kahf then that silly girl Vixtr was touting as valid? It is better if you keep it that way ---> silence on Islam. Serves everyone better.

PS: Every atheist on here claims to be an expert on Islam and non of them can get one story in Islam straight.
The human brain is faulty, i didin't remember the details of that boat incident. So shoot me :siilaanyosmile:

I won't be silent on Islam because you want me to. I simply choose not bring it up much because Islam is not that interesting of a subject to me, believe it or not.

The human brain is faulty, i didin't remember the details of that boat incident. So shoot me :siilaanyosmile:

I won't be silent on Islam because you want me to. I simply choose not bring it up much because Islam is not that interesting of a subject to me, believe it or not.
I see you've chosen an appropriate profile picture for your self

Okay brah, May Allah grant you his mercy. You seem in need of his help. I feel bad picking on Satan's victims. I am tired of doing that.

Me: "Aabo, I found this photo of you in the shed"

Dad: "Alif...laaam...meem...Dalikal kitaabu...what picture?":damedamn:

Me: "This one, you have an afro and you're wearing bell-bottoms":siilaanyolaugh:

Dad: "Oh. That was when I was an engineering student in Sweden and Germany. Where...where did you get that picture?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me: "I found it in the shed out the back with some other pictures of you and some of Hooyo. Why you sweating?":ayaanswag:

Dad: "I... I'm not sweating. Did...did you find any other pictures?
:browtf:

Me: "No, but it's seems you were having a good time. Why you always strict with us?"

Dad: "Waryaa, hadalka ha igu soo celin. Malcaamad soo ma tageysid bari? Orodoo suuradaadi qayb.":camby:

Me: "I'm just saying-"

Dad: "And stay away from cadaan women. They are satanic!":pacspit:

Me: "Wait...what? I'm not even into cadaan women?":umwhat:

Dad: "Good... that's good...run along now" *Sighs*

Both my parents are fairly religious and pray, fast, and read Quran. And they expect us to pray, fast and read Quran. But only 25% of us prays, fasts and reads the Quran about approximately15% of the time.

Everyday I talk to my parents and get asked if I prayed, fasted, read the Quran that day. Today it's friday, and so Surah Kahf and time-traveling cave was mentioned.

I'm just realizing your :ayaanswag: vibes

:faysalwtf:

Me: "Aabo, I found this photo of you in the shed"

Dad: "Alif...laaam...meem...Dalikal kitaabu...what picture?":damedamn:

Me: "This one, you have an afro and you're wearing bell-bottoms":siilaanyolaugh:

Dad: "Oh. That was when I was an engineering student in Sweden and Germany. Where...where did you get that picture?"

Me: "I found it in the shed out the back with some other pictures of you and some of Hooyo. Why you sweating?":ayaanswag:

Dad: "I... I'm not sweating. Did...did you find any other pictures?
:browtf:

Me: "No, but it's seems you were having a good time. Why you always strict with us?"

Dad: "Waryaa, hadalka ha igu soo celin. Malcaamad soo ma tageysid bari? Orodoo suuradaadi qayb.":camby:

Me: "I'm just saying-"

Dad: "And stay away from cadaan women. They are satanic!":pacspit:

Me: "Wait...what? I'm not even into cadaan women?":umwhat:

Dad: "Good... that's good...run along now" *Sighs*

:deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My dad was never religious, but is a traditionalist and was a hypocrite with his lecturing.

My mom is religious, but I'm an adult, so she's cool with me not "practicing".

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
My mom is super religious laakin my dad just tells me to stick to the fard.My mom is soo religious that she doesn't let me leave the house until i read the adhkaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts